Something Takes Over

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 


 'Tiffany...'



The figure was about to step towards the circle of friends when...



 "Soo! You're here!" YoonA greeted her heartily and gave her a warm hug.
 


 "Too tight, Yoong," she chuckled as she patted the girl's back. "Miss me?"
 


 "Babo. Of course, I do," YoonA mused as she pulled away. "You've been away for months and not once had you called me. How could you?" YoonA feigned a glare.



 "I'm just busy. Besides, I know you're busy as well and I don't wanna be a disturbance to you," SooYoung explained with a seedy grin.



 "Aish, excuses. By the way, did you come all the way from the airport? Gotten enough rest, huh?" YoonA asked of her and she loved the way the girl cared for her. They're always like sisters to each other. Yet sometimes, they had their petty fights, too.
 


 "Not really. And yes, my driver dropped me by the villa and I've got two hours of sleep," she answered, taking a glance over a certain redhead.



 "I see. Who invited you again?" YoonA queried once more.



SooYoung chuckled. "Didn't I say, a friend of Mr. Lee?"

 

 "Yes, but, friend who? I guess, he's the father of one of Sooyeon's friends."



SooYoung frowned. "Who's Sooyeon?"



YoonA smirked. "That, I'll tell you some other time. Answer my question first."



She rolled her eyes at YoonA's persistence. "Alright. Mr. Hwang told me to come."



 "Oh, Tiffany's Dad—"



YoonA's eyes grew wide as realisation hit her. She muttered the next words under her breath. "What the hell, Choi SooYoung?! H-Hwang... Tiffany... M-MiYoung... You mean?!" she asked in disbelief as she discreetly glanced at Tiffany's direction.



She knew it. That's why the girl's name sounded real familiar to her.



 "I see that you've already met the woman," SooYoung remarked slyly.



But YoonA's still dumbfounded by what she had learnt. It was just beyond belief.



She shook her head. "You've got to be kidding me, Choi SooYoung. Were you at your sane mind when you told me that thing?" she questioned, still unbelieving.



 "Im YoonA, I can't be fooling around with such serious matter. I've already shown you the proof. If you were just there..." the taller girl mused earnestly.



 "How do you expect me to believe it, Soo? She's not just some girl! Let's go over there." YoonA dragged her towards the girls' table.



 "Hi there, girls. Nice to see you around here. I want to introduce someone to you," YoonA spoke as she kept an earnest eye on Tiffany. The girl noticeably tensed a little. "This is Choi SooYoung. She's also a guest in here."



 "Oh, who wouldn't know her, she's a supermodel. Uhm, mind if I ask, how come you knew each other?" HyoYeon was the first one to speak.



YoonA chuckled at the query.



 "We're bestfriends."

 




***
 

 



 'Bestfriends?!' Tiffany didn't voice that out but shock was clearly written all over her face.



YoonA is SooYoung's bestfriend. She's dead meat.



 "What's wrong, Tiff?" Jessica asked worriedly. She's not the only one who noticed the girl's horrified expression.



 "N-Nothing, Jessi," she answered shortly, playing safe.



Her friends just threw her a weird look before getting themselves acquainted with SooYoung.



 "Come on, Ppany, your turn now." TaeYeon nudged her. 



 "I believe that's not necessary," SooYoung quipped which added up to her tensed feelings.

 

 "I actually know her. Right, Miss Hwang?" the girl continued knowingly.



Everyone fell silent while Tiffany felt like she was milliseconds away from running out of the hall.



 "K-Kind of," she answered anxiously, biting her lower lip.

 

 "Oh, yeah. We kinda know each other. Her Dad's a close friend of my father's."



She's contemplating what to say when Sunny patted her arm. "Why didn't you tell us?"



The question hit Tiffany hard she felt remorse ran throughout her body. Though it was not directed to what she's thinking of the entire time, she still felt guilty.



 "A-Ah. I-I thought there's no need to tell," she said as she took a nervous glance at SooYoung. "B-Besides, uhm, we... we barely k-knew each other."



YoonA's fully aware of the extreme uneasiness Tiffany was showing off. She then knew that SooYoung was actually telling the truth. She decided to stop the tension for the meantime.



 "Uh, excuse me, girls. I'm sorry to disrupt this talk. But we'll take our leave now. SooYoung here really needs to take a rest," she remarked then glanced over at Jessica. "Hey, Sooyeon. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning. My office. 9 o'clock. Sharp." The girl just rolled her eyes at her.
 


 "It's really nice to meet you all, girls. We'll get going now. Hasta la vista," SooYoung smiled warmly at the girls before YoonA dragged her away.



 "What does that mean?" TaeYeon asked.



 "I think it means 'see you'. Right, Tiff?" Jessica remarked.



She knows the girl had have foreign language courses in her high school. Well, Tiffany took her middle and high school in Sacramento.



 "R-Right." Tiffany answered, still uneasy as she stared at SooYoung's and YoonA's disappearing figures.



 "Well, we still have issues here, Tiffany Hwang," Sunny retorted.



 "What issues?" Fany asked turning her head.

 

 "Like 'Choi SooYoung'." Her eyes went wide once again. This is what she's dreading.



It frustrated her when her friends started to bombard her with questions. 



And she hated it that she had to lie.

 




***

 



 "What now, Yoong?" SooYoung asked while they were standing infront of a huge, life-sized picture on the wall between two adjacent stairs. They're currently on taller girl's villa.



 "I-I still can't believe it. If she's really the woman, how could you do those things, Soo?" YoonA asked doubtfully.
 


 "Things what?"



 "The way you treated her! You've told me how you acted toward a certain MiYoung girl. And now that I know she's Tiffany, just... how could you, SooYoung?" she snapped, getting angry at the moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter