Byunghun's Resolution

Affection for an Android
Please log in to read the full chapter
Day By Day (feat. D.O) - MYNAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCRxO_4i8nY     ---------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     L. Joe stood in that same empty mansion, but this time, he was facing the woman that he continued to have visions of.   The woman’s eyes seemed to be smiling, albeit that being impossible to do. Her long hair was a dark, inky black. Her smile was sweet, as if she was looking fondly at a child.   This female was a stranger. Lee Byunghun did not know her.   But perhaps L. Joe did.   Again, Byunghun reached out to her. Everything about her presence seemed inviting and familiar and something told him that inside, he knew her, but he just couldn’t put a finger on it.   The inevitable words still escaped his throat.   “Who are you?”   The lady didn’t even flinch or bat an eye.   “Tell me who you are,” Byunghun’s voice sounded pleading, “Tell me, because this is getting tiring.”   The corners of the female’s lips hitched up into a delicate smile. She seemed to full of life, yet everything about her seemed easily breakable. If the android had grabbed her hand, he feared she might break under his fingertips.   Finally, she let out a mysterious smile.   “You already have the answer to that, don’t you?”   Her voice faltered and broke off at the end as she let out a sharp gasp. Hysterically, she quickly shook her head, face full of panic.   “You have to leave. Hurry and go!”   “What?” Byunghun shook his head, “I don’t understand. Go where?”   The woman started to whimper. “Please, leave! You’ve got to hurry! Don’t let them catch you!”   “I—“ Byunghun stared at her in shock as her eyes started to tear up. She looked so pitiful that a sudden feeling in the pit of his stomach urged him to want to grab her and hug her tightly.   The android did not understand why he would want to hug a stranger, so he suppressed himself. His mind was whirling as the lady’s cries grew louder.   “Leave me and go take the children!”   *Children?!* L. Joe looked all around him but there were clearly no kids to be seen. Before he could ask her what in the world she was talking about, a sharp gasp escaped her lips.   Something splattered on him. He looked down at his hands and saw red specks of blood.   Byunghun’s head snapped up and he saw the lady’s eyes, looking lifeless. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she gave him a ghostly smile. The smile was not quite there yet. It seemed forced.   But that was not what Byunghun was looking at. His eyes were wide at the arrow that pierced right through her chest.  Her white dress was stained a crimson red.   “Byunghun,” she whispered faintly, making his eyes flicker up to her face.   The blond had expected the unfamiliar woman to be staring back at him, but something was wrong.   The lady’s face had morphed into Miyoung’s.   “Run,” she whispered, and his vision of sight darkened like the black gleam of her hair.   --------------------   L. Joe jolted awake with a sharp breath.   His blanket was properly tucked up over him, and the room was still dark. He stared at the ceiling for a good minute or two and caught his breath. Those visions had been terrible, and he’d been having them for a while now. Every time, the way the woman died would be from a different cause – by a bullet, blade, and now an arrow. He’d never told Miyoung about it. He didn’t want to scare or worry her.   Sometimes, when he took a good look at Miyoung before falling asleep, he would have no visions at all. Other times, he would wake up with beads of cold sweat covering his forehead. Were Andromedas even meant to have dreams in the first place?   But this time, it was different. The vision he’d just had was even more gruesome and terrifying than any of the visions he had experienced before.   He could still see Miyoung’s lifeless gaze staring back at him.   L. Joe snapped out of it and sat up.   Miyoung. He had to find Miyoung. He had to make sure that she was okay.   Before he knew it, his feet were guiding him to her room. His steps were quick and urgent until he reached her door. It was still slightly left ajar.
Please log in to read the full chapter