Chapter 27

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"So how are you liking the new school?" I ask Zico while we eat our ice cream.

"It's ok." he shrugs.

"That's it? No 'It's better than I thought.'? Or 'I made a lot friends.'? I mean you kinda did..." I say.

"Yeah, trust me, meeting you has made a lot of things better. You made me life better." he says which makes me startled.

"Thank you?" I question.

He laughs, "I never knew you and Daehyun were so close." he changes the subject.

I pause before replying, "We aren't, we're just partners...so we're not really close." I claim.

"That's a nice ring. Already married?" he asks.

It was like he was a reporter or someone.

"N-n-no, just a ring to keep my ity." I smile to cover up the lie.

After that, we both eat in silence.

"I'm glad that you didn't judge me, Hana. Like Daehyun, yeah he has a right to hate me, but I'm glad that he didn't get to your mind." he says.

"Yeah, I think I would regret it if it was that way. And I think Daehyun missed out on a great friend but at the same time, it isn't really his fault." I say.

"Yeah, I know...but I'm just lucky I have you, you're one of the best things that has ever happened to me. You're someone who I can trust with my entire life." he says.

Why is he saying this?

"Yeah, I understand." I say as we get up after we finish eating.

I start walking then pause to see that Zico wasn't beside me.

I turn around, "I wasn't born yesterday, Hana." Zico says.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"You can fool other people, but you can't fool me." he say then comes closer to me.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what I mean." he says while coming even closer-to the point where our bodies were practically touching each other.

He doesn't say anything or move, "Zico." I say to try to get him to say something but it had a different effect.

Just when I'm about to repeat his name, I felt my mouth being restricted...by Zico's lips.

I just had my eyes wide open the whole time, I wasn't sure if this was real or not. Let's hope it's not.

After anoter second, I immediatly pull away.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he says.

"Can you take me home now?" I ask without looking at him. 

He nods and leads the way.

The car ride was extrememly silent, it was like if anyone said anything they would die.

When we reach home, I silently get out of his car, I didn't want to ask him anything about it.

"I'm really sorry, Hana." he says again and gets out of the car.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, Zico." I say. I'm not going to forgive him, or at least, I'm not ready to yet.

"Good night." he says then gets back in the car.

While walking in the house, I realize that Daehyun's car was still here, maybe he was here the whole time.

"Hey, you're back." Daehyun says as I walk in.

"Hi, you're still here." I say.

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure you came back alive." he says which got a laugh from me.

"Well I'm back in one piece." I smile.

"He didn't hurt you right? Or touch you?" he asks.

Should I tell him? I mean trust is one of the many

Please log in to read the full chapter