Chapter 16

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

Did I force her? No, I mean she does she like me back, and I guess I was just helping her make a decision about it. 

It was dinner time, we were all sitting at the table. I purposely sat next to Hana, while Zico and his friends were sitting across from us.

"Hi, I don't think we've met yet." one of Zico's friends smiles at me.

"Me neither." I shrug.

"Well, I'm Kyung, he's Taeil, he's P.O., he's Jaehyo, he's B-Bomb, and that's U-Kwon. I'm sure that you already know Zico, he's told us about you." Kyung says after he points to each of his friends with introductions, it's almost like I cared.

"Great." I murmur.

Then the 7 guys stare at me like they wanted something else from me.

"Oh, I'm Daehyun and I'm sure you know the rest of my group." I try to force out a smile.

"Ok, let's start eating!" I hear Hana say which makes the tension between us lower.

After everyone starts talking, I reach under the table for Hana's hand, so no one can see.

I squeeze her hand and she tries really hard to let her hand out of my grasp, but she eventually gives up.

We were like that the whole dinner time, without anyone noticing. After dinner, we decided to make s'mores outside in the back.  

Since it felt like Antarctica outside, we all wore jackets and mittens.

When we got outside, Yongjae and I lit the fire, and got all the ingredients needed for s'mores. Then, we all sat on logs around the fire with branches. We sat around telling jokes, and the whole time I had my eyes on Hana, who was sitting across from me. Everytime she would laugh at a joke, her beautiul smile would make me laugh too. I miss her lips. 

"Ugh, can someone get more marshmallows and chocolate?" one of the girls ask.

I see Hana shrug, "I can." she says.

"Ok, you won't miss them, they should be on the countertop." the girl says then Hana leaves to go back inside.

Maybe this is the perfect time. 

I then quickly run after her, which earns me a couple of confused stares, but whatever.

I reach the kitchen and see her looking for the ingredients. "There they are." she says to herself. Awh, she's so cute.

She walks back then stops when I block her. "What happened?" she asks.

"Nothing." I shrug.

I then get closer to her, which makes her get intimidated and she starts to scoot back unitl she reached the countertop. I didn't realize I was actually intimidating her, I just wanted her lips on mine. Then, I lean in and lock my lips with hers. By what she giving back to me, I could tell that she missed me too. She then dropped whatever she was carrying and put her arms around my neck.

Then she pulls aways, "We bet

Please log in to read the full chapter