Chapter 13

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

Everything was going the exact same for the next week, except that Zico has just joined in to ruin everything. How did he have the guts to do just come in like he did nothing? Now, he's acting really nice to everyone, all the girls are basically throwing themselves at him, if only they knew. I've also been noticing his stares to Hana during the class we all have together. The last time Hana and I talked about Zico, which was a couple nights ago, she said he was nice. Nice?! But she told me that she wasn't that close to him, she better not be. I mean, they were kinda talking a lot. But I doubt they were close. Ok, fine I guess I do care about Hana, but just a little. 

"Daehyun!" I hear Youngjae beside me in his seat.

"Huh?" I ask.

"As I was saying, my birthday is coming up, and I was thinking we should go to this cabin place on an island during the weekend, my uncle owns it, and since it's winter, we could go skiing." he says.

"That sounds good, who's invited?" I ask.

"Everyone?" he says.

"Everyone? So anyone?" I ask.

"Sure." he smiles.

"Ok, then." I smile back.

Then Youngjae stands up and makes an anouncement which gets the whole class's attention and the whole class gets excited. 

Ok, yes I was thinking of inviting Hana. But then The Pinks would have to come, which would never happen, ugh, I'll figure it out later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During lunch, I noticed Hana sitting next to Zico, which caused people to start talking. Yes, I'm mad.

"I can't believe you ate next to him during lunch." I say when I go to Hana's house after school.

"Ok, he's not that bad, as a friend. But, I'm not getting close to him. But if it makes you feel any better, he told me that if he had a chance to take back that night, he would." she says.

"What?" I ask. That isn't possible.

"Yeah, he said that the part of his mind took over when he was drunk, which made him do so." she says.

"He still should've controlled it." I say.

"He couldn't." she says.

I heave a heavy sigh, which showed how much I was irritated by him.

"Uhm, so are you going to Youngjae's birthday?" Hana asks just to change the subject.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to com

Please log in to read the full chapter