The Ultimate Kpop Game

by woulaskywalker
28 subscribers | 9938 views | Updated | Created
Tags   game   infinite   suju   exo   funny   bap   | Report Content | A A A A

The Ultimate Kpop Game - main story image

Description

LET THE GAME BEGIN!

(This is my answers, you go play the game yourself!)

ENJOY ^^

Korean name Park Ki Hoon.  A bit weird, but I like it :)

Kpop relathionship Engaged to GD. Your true love is Tao. Your bro friend is D.O. Your long lost brother is L. (Infinite) Yeppie!! :3 I actually never knew L. ... Until now :)

Kissing Exo You was kissed by Chanyeol as he played with your _____. OMG. I'm NOT going to write that...

Exo husband You marry Chen and have 2 kids together. Aaawwww <3

Your marriage with EXO At your marriage with Baekhyun, there are 10 guests. D.O. barges in and shouts: LAME! D.O.. Wtf?! And please... Can I have Chen instead? Wait.. I'll just have both ^,^

Life with SMTOWN oppars You will be the best friend of Baekhyun, who thinks you're cute. Nyahahaha, Bacon thinks I'm cute >:}

Your Exo OTP Kaisoo. WOOHOO! I ship Kaisoo! :D Anyone else??

Your special power MATH POWERS and can make sweet love! Mwahahaha! Me?! Better in math than boys? Never gonna happen. I can score B+... But not A+... Whatever.. Sweet love! :*** <3

Holiday with EXO You go to Namsan Tower with Chen but Sehun knows and he kills you. Yay! Chen :** But... Noooo! Hunnie! - whyyyyyy ;A;

Your Super Junior Baby Daddy You have a happy baby girl with Ryeowook. Awww, I'm sure we would make a beautiful baby girl together, Wookie ^,^

Random SJ drama You're a wife of Kibum have affairs with Heechul, then you punch Kibum, then marry Eunhyuk. Uhuhuhu~ Sounds dramatic :b

Marry U Suju You are marrying Siwon oppa, because oppa is your 1st true love and you're the one for him. ADKSJDFAPLD!!! YES!!!! Muhahaha, I'm da one for Siwon, bitcheeees xD lol

Your night with BAP You went to the park with Himchan and read fanfics, while Youngjae was watching. What a cute date c: Hehe.. Envious Youngjae :3

Spin the bottle You are kissed by KaiSoo and then vomits all over Kai's shoulders. *O________O D.O eyes* wtf... How can it be Kaisoo? Is it like a kiss from each of them or?? And... I vomit on Kai :D Ahahahahaha xD *sorry, darling!*

Drunk EXO You are having 'you know' with Chen. While Kai is rubbing Xiumin with Kris. Nyaaah, my sexy husband, Chen xD ... Imagine Kai lifting up taaaaall Kris, just to rub him on Baozi... wtf, mayn, wtf.

1,2 Dirty dirty beat Zelo 'pat ur hair', he wants to marry you. Noooooo ;A; I can't marry my absolute bias in BAP, because I'm married to Chen :o Whatever.. Chen never finds out I have a few secret lovers :D Let's see, how many do we have now? Bacon, Chen, Wookie, Zelo.. 4 incredibly hot men!! Woohoo^,^

Btw... It doesn't seem that dirty :) Or maybe it's just me who's lucky and get all the non-sexy answers ^o^

Leave a comment below!

Oh, and just so you aren't in doubt - you play the game by clicking the blue hyper links.

Thanks for reading this shit! ;D

Comments

Comments are moderated. Keep it cool. Critical is fine, but if you're rude to one another (or to us), we'll delete your stuff. Have fun and thanks for joining the conversation!

You must be logged in to comment.

chanbaeklay98_ () says:
1.Korean name: Lee Sang Woo (it's saound like a boy name but its okay)
2.Kpop relatioship: engaged to L, true love: Kris, bro friend: Hoya, long lost brother: Himchan.
3.Kissing Exo: was kissed by Lay as he held you tightly .
4.Your marriage with exo: At Lee Sang Woo's marriage with Lu Han are 10 guests. Baekhyun barges in and dances to OH! by SNSD.

xFallen_Angelx () says:
1. Goo Seungri (Aw snap, same first name as BIGBANG's baby panda~ xD)
2. Engaged to L, true love: TOP, bro friend: Zelo, long lost brother: Namstar (OMG YES <3)
3. Was kissed by Chen as he prepared your legs (...*faints*)
4. Married to Baekhyun and have 3 kids together (ASDFGHJKL. THIS IS PERF <3)
5. Marriage with Xiumin are 4983 guests. Baekhyun barges in and shouts: AYO, WADDUP? (LOLOLOL)
6. Will be the manager of Kibum, who loves you with all his heart (Awwww~)
7. Krisyeol (The giants LOL. I'm ship Baekyeol more though :3)
8. Has Water bending powers and can dance greatly (Suho and the dancing line are my chingus~)
9. Would go to Paris with Kris but Xiumin knows and he eat you (Waaaah?! Baozi, why did you eat me? D:)
10. Pretty baby girl with Kangin (How cute!)
11. Is a wife of kyuhyun have affairs with Heechul then Jasmine run from kyuhyun then marry kyuhyun (Okay, this one makes no sense whatsoever..)
12. Is marrying Eunhyuk oppa because oppa is so caring and they meant for each other (MY BIAS FEELS~)
13. Went to the park with Youngjae, and had *** while Daehyun was watching. (O/////O Omo.. My bias was watching me.. and Youngjae.. do THAT?! Youngjae, you naughty boy!)
14. Kissed by YixHan and then vomits all over Tao's shoulders. *O________O D.O eyes* (Poor Tao :P But I get to kiss Lay and my bias <3)
15. Hugging with Xiumin. While Chanyeol is rubbing Tao with Chen. (...Whut?)
16. Peniel 'hug from back' he want do *** with you (Peniel is too innocent and cute for this! >///<)

Why is it that my results are so.. dirty? O////O

JadeAPK () says:
1. Park Sarang (is this Heartstrings all over again?? XD)
2. Faith: engaged to TOP, true love: TOP, bro friend: Sunggyu, long lost brother: Yeollie. (MARTINA'S GONNA KILL ME~ CAN'T I JUST HAVE GYU?)
3. Faith was kissed by Sehun as he undid your bra. (WOAH.)
4. Faith, you marry Sehun and have 3 kids together. (IS THIS FATE OMG)
5. At Faith's marriage with Chanyeol are no guests. Chen barges in and shouts: LAME!(well then, Yeollie's random)
6. Faith will be the manager of Heechul, who loves you like a cute dongsaeng. (Wow, just when Faith got into KPOP thanks to him ^^)
7. Baekyeol (TRUE XD)
8. Faith has Fart powers and can Lift 654688 whales! (Wow... South Park ^^)
9. Faith would go to Paris with Chen but Sehun knows and he takes you home. (STAPH IT SEHUN)
10. Faith has a(n) bratty baby girl with Sungmin. (lol ok)
11. Faith is a wife of Donghae have affairs with Heechul then Faith punch Donghae then marry Siwon. (Siwon's pretty random but OK ^^)
12. Faith is marrying Zhoumi oppa because oppa accepts her flaws and she can be a good mother. (Daww)
13. Faith went to the park with Youngjae, and kissed while Yongguk was watching. (I got Youngjae twice so I replaced it with Yongguk randomly)
14. Faith is kissed by Baekhyun and then vomits all over Chen's shoulders. *O________O D.O eyes* (OMG MY 3 EXO BIASES IN ONE SENTENCE XD)
15. Faith is fading out with Kyungsoo. While Sehun is peeing with Lay. (Wow Sehun. Wow.)
16. Faith, .... Aron 'kiss ur lips' he want do *** with you (This is random.)

Killa92 () says:
Korean name -: Han Ye Rin ( Cute name )

kpop relationships -: engaged to Chany, true love: Seungri, bro friend: Hoya, long lost brother:
Luhan.

Exo husband -: marry Xiumin and have 12 kids together ( Haha Lol )

Your marriage with EXO -: marriage with Tao are no guests. Lu Han barges in and dances to OH! by
SNSD. ( Lol no guest at all but then suddenly haha .. )

Life with your SMTown oppars-: will have a drink with Ryeowook, who knows that Chanyeol likes you.
(hmm ok )

Your Super Junior Baby Daddy -: has a(n) ugly baby boy with Leeteuk. (OMG)

Random SJ Drama -: is a wife of heechul have affairs with donghae then Nurul Syakilla kick heechul
then marry henry.( Lol! if in real life I am Heechul wife I will sure be loyal to
him)

Marry U Suju -: is marrying Donghae oppa because oppa is so romantic and she's the one for him.

Kpoplovergurl () says:
On the "Holiday with exo" I typed in kai for the fun of it and it said 'kai went to Namsan tower with chen and D.o knows about it and killed himself'

ExoPlanetKai () says:
Korean name- Kwang Ji Min (Sounds more of like a boy name instead, it's okay)
Kpop relationship- engaged to Hoya, true love: Seungri, bro friend: Luhan, long lost brother: Tao. (we coo; Tao, got yo back bro.)
Kissing Exo- Kissed by Luhan as he prepared your legs. (Um... damn, no comment)
Exo husband- You marry D.O. and have 24 kids together. (Yes, now we have 24 kids with heart shaped lips)
Your marriage with EXO- marriage with Tao are no guests. Chanyeol barges in and shouts: BOOMSHAKALAKA! (So I married my lost brother? Um okay..that's why we don't have any guests)
Life with SMTOWN oppars- befriend Hangeng, who loves you with all his heart. (Aweee cute)
Your Exo OTP- OTP is Kaido (Sounds good together as a name, I like Kaiyeol, Chanyeol compliments Kai a lot<3)
Your special power- The power of LOVE and can Make sweet love! (Omo, just for Kai c;)
Holiday with EXO- go to Disney Land with Kris but Luhan knows and he kiss you (Aweee, Luhan seems to be my lover in here)
Your Super Junior Baby Daddy- a(n) adorable baby girl with Kyuhyun. (That's hot)
Random SJ drama- a wife of yesung have affairs with kyuhyun then Penelope kiss yesung then marry yesung (Um I had a baby with KyuHyun, our baby T_T)
Marry U Suju- marrying Hangeng oppa because oppa is so caring and she's the one for him. (<3)
Your night with BAP- went to the park with Youngjae, and kissed while Youngjae was watching. (That's just so romantic)
Spin the bottle- kissed by Kai and then vomits all over D.O's shoulders. *O________O D.O eyes* (Kai must of ate , lololol jk omg)
Drunk EXO- riding Chanyeol with Sehun. While Kyungsoo is rubbing Sehun with Lay. (....no comment)
1,2 Dirty dirty beat- .... Peniel 'hold ur hand' he want you join him dirty party (Make sure you have a condom, Peniel)

missa0137 () says:
(SOME HAVE DOULBLE BECAUSE I ACCIDENTLY REFRESHED IT LOL)
K- name:kim chun ji(wait..im a female)1: engaged to Luhan, true love: Himchan, brofriend : L, long lost brother: L (L is my brofriend and brother!! ASA !!!)
2: kissed by Kris as he teased you with his finger (.///.) "hyperventilates and explodes" OOOOOHHHH KRIS WHY SO NAUGHTY
kissed by Luhan while holding you tightly (awwww Luhan your sooooo romantic <3)
3: you marry d.o. and have 24 kids (HOW MANY TIMES DO WE DO IT!!!??? >"< perv thoughts)
you marry chanyeol and have 3 kids (yay I have 3 little yeolies)
4: marriage with sehun are 10 guests. Suho barges in and dances to MAMA (EPIC WEDDING!!!!!^0^)
5: will befriend Donghae ,who secretly wants to date you (sorry but I ship Darahae)
will be manager of Sehun who secretly wants to date (OHO FORBIDDEN LOVE O.O)
6: KRISHAN (nahh... more like LuMin, XiuHan, HanMin ahhh so confusing)
7: water bending powers and can still lose every time ( WAIT!!! DOES THIS MEAN I'M KATARA!!! HELLZ TO THE YEAH !!!^3^)
8: go to jeju island with Tao but xiumin knows and he killed himself.(ANDWEEEEE!!!! NO XIUMIN-AHHH...the killing himself part reminds me of his role in the music video by JIN )
9: has a joyful baby boy with Hangeng (>"< <3 <3 i'll make sure hangeng to make you happy ...awww why did he have to leave SJ ??? well at least he is super famous in china and deserves it for what he has gone through ^_^)
10: wife of eunhyuk have affairs with zhoumi then kicks eunhyuk and marries kangin (ooOOo so dramatic O.O)
11: marring ryeowook oppa because oppa is so romantic and they complete each other (ahhh my missing puzzle piece ^0^)
12: went to the park with Himchan , and took a nap while Daehyun was watching (wooooaaaaa stalker alert O___O Daehyun you so jello )
13: kissed by sehun and the vomits all over Luhan (X_X LUHAN YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY OF THIS)
14: fapping with Lay while Suho is eating with Tao (~_~ no words..)
15: Suho hold your hand.he wants to see his parents*_*

kpoploverlee2 () says:
i have the power of love but can fart like a boss.....wtf?!?!?!?!?!?

Pandaluver13 () says:
I had the power of Love but can still loose everytime ._.

XO_Kpop_Biased_XO () says:
Korean Name: Kwang Ji Min~~ Different, but I like it ^^
Kpop Relationship: Engaged to SJ, True love: Woohyun, Bro friend: Chanyeol, Lost Lost Bro: Seungri~~~ Omg I'm engaged to all of SJ? *dies*
Kissing EXO: Kissed by Lay as he undid my ___.... *nosebleed*
EXO husband: Marry Kris and have 24 kids together~~ OH F... *more nose bleeding*
EXO Marriage:I'll have a Marriage with Suho with no guests, Kyungsoo barges in and dances to OH!~~ Best. Wedding. Ever
Life with SM Oppas: I'll be the manager of Yunho, who secretly wants to date me~~ YESSSSS
EXO OTP: Xiuen ~~~ Awwe, My OTP is Kaisoo ;_;
Special Power: The power of LOVE and dancing greatly ~~~ Omg that would be amazing^^ (I suck at dancing >-<)
Holiday with EXO: I would go to Disneyland with Chen but Suho knows and he would eat me ~~ I LOVE DISNEYLAND.. But.. Suho.. Why.. Omg.. /sobs/
Suju Daddy: I would have an ugly baby girl with Shindong ~~~ ...*sighs*
SJ Drama: Wife of Donghae. I'd have an affair with Kyuhyun then punch Donghae then Marry Kibum ~~~ Yay Donghae!!... TYPICAL EVIL MAKNAE ASDFGHJKL. O:! I'd never punch my fishy >o< Kibum :3
Marry U Suju: Marrying Zhoumi oppa because oppa accepts my flaws and I can be a good mother ~~~ Zhoumi^^ Finally, someone can accept my flaws... <3
Night out with BAP: Went to the park with Jongup and played games with Daehyun watched ~~ Awwwe ^*^ Daehyun will always be creepin' O___O
STB: Kissed by YixHan and then vomits all over Sehun's shoulders. *O________O D.O eyes* ~~~ YIXHAN *O* ... Omg sorry Sehunnie ^^;;;
Drunk EXO: I'm ordering a pizza with Sehun with Sehun is twerking with Tao ~~~ I'm craving pizza now >_>..... NOooOOOooOO STOP IT MAKNAES!!!
1,2 dirty dirty beat: Yongjae 'pat ur hair' he want you join him dirty party ~~~ OF COURSE I'D JOIN /dirty thoughts/ O___O

Well this was.. interesting o.o Seriously tho, if anyone read all this you deserve a cookie.

Log in to view all comments and replies

^ Back to Top