Stars

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Stars

 

 

 

"Yeah, well there's something I'm craving to do."

"And what's that?"

"...Telling him that I love him." Yongguk admitted sheepishly. Kai blinked rapidly and he parted his lips to say something but Yongguk beat him to it. "Shocked, aren't you?" Kai blinked and nodded slowly. "Yeah. So will the others. But I think Daehyun will be more shocked." Kai chuckled and nodded, folding his arms across his chest.

"Of course he would." Kai responded, a bit amused. "I wouldn't expect you coming around so suddenly and saying that you love me." Yongguk laughed softly with a soft nod.

"However, he's been waiting a while for me to love him. I think it's about time for me to return the feelings, don't you think?" He asked. Kai nodded and took a small step back as Yongguk started the car.

"I do agree with you. Anyways, good luck. Give him my regards and best of health, would you?" He said. Yongguk nodded and with a smile, Yongguk was gone.

Yongguk arrived to the hospital about 20 minutes later. He walked into the hospital slowly, his eyes scanning around. Before he went to visit Daehyun, he'd check on Kikwang and Tao. Asking the female behind the counter, he asked her where he could find both of them. She gave him their room numbers and luckily, their rooms weren't too far apart. They were, however, on a different floor. So, Yongguk took the elevator to the 5th floor and visited Kikwang first. When he walked in, he took note of Junhyung at Kikwang's bedside as he held Kikwang's hand tightly. Yongguk watched Junhyung's thumb gently run across Kikwang's hand before he looked up at them, seeing Kikwang asleep as Junhyung waited for him to wake up.

"I take it he'll be okay?" Yongguk said. Junhyung, at the sound of Yongguk's voice, turned around and smiled at the man. Yongguk smiled softly and walked more into the room.

"Yeah. The doctor said that the bullet didn't hit any major organs, so he'll be okay. Thankfully. It could have been worse if it was a centimeter to the right." Junhyung replied. Yongguk stuffed his hands into his pockets and nodded as he watched the heart monitor idly. "Is everything alright? Back at the warehouse?" Yongguk nodded and turned his gaze back to Junhyung.

"There was a huge break-out between B2ST and me, along with EXO. Baekhyun and Luhan were both bitten but they are going to just fine. Tao was shot as well." Yongguk said. Junhyung's eyes widened and he went to say something. "I plan on visiting him next. The girl at the counter said that Kikwang and Tao are both stable. So Tao is going to be okay." Junhyung let out a sigh of relief.

"That's good. And what about the B2ST memebers?" Junhyung asked. Yongguk shifted a little.

"Dongwoon was the first to die. He was the one who shot Tao." Yongguk explained softly as he pulled up a chair and sat down.

"And what about the others?" Junhyung asked, curious. Yongguk crossed his legs and let out a soft sigh.

"Youngjae was the second to go. I stabbed him. In the throat." Yongguk said. Junhyung blinked at him. Yongguk nodded, awkwardly, as he made his lips form in a thin line as his eyebrows raised. "Every single one of them is dead, Junhyung. Even their pathetic so-called "guards." Junhyung sighed softly as he nodded.

"I feared that, but I think it's for the best." He said. Yongguk nodded and after a moment of silence, Yongguk got up slowly.

"Well, I'll go see Tao now. When Kikwang wakes up, tell him the news. Arasso?" He said. Junhyung nodded and watched Yongguk leave, shutting the door behind him. Yongguk paused for a moment, momentarily forgetting Tao's room number. When he remembered, he walked down the hall until he reached the room. This time, Tao was awake and cuddling up to Kris in the hospital bed as Kris flipped idly through the TV channels.

"Yongguk-hyung!" Tao said cheerfuly, his features brightening. Yongguk couldn't help but smile. He walked in and shook hands with Kris before gently hugging Tao. "How is everyone? Did you get to visit Kikwang or Daehyun yet?"

"I visited Kikwang. He'll be alright. As for Daehyun, I plan on visiting him right after I'm done here." Yongguk replied. Kris turned off the TV, a bit irritated with the lack of interesting TV shows playing.

"How did it go? Did everyone die?" Kris said. Yongguk chuckled at the blunt ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter