Video Tapes

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Video Tapes

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk stared at the package in his hands, frozen as his eyes locked on the red letters written on it. He couldn't even hear Jongup trying to get his attention on the other end of the phone. He was just frozen in place. So many thoughts ran through his mind, blaming himself for what had happened. He already knew what was in this package; a CD of some sort. It was Daehyun's kidnapping video, no doubt about it. But was he ready to watch it...?

"We have to watch it." Himchan said, taking the cellphone out of Yongguk's hand as he grabbed the package. "Jongup, get over here now. We have to know what's in that video."

"Right. I'll be over there in 10." Jongup said before hanging up. Himchan hung up the phone and looked up at Yongguk, reaching and gently put his hand on Yongguk's bicep. Yongguk swallowed hard and knitted his eyebrows together as he slowly turned around to face his friend, who looked as worried as he was. Yongguk leaned forward and rested his head on Himchan's shoulder, Himchan softening at their leader's vulnerable side and gently caressed his hair.

"I'm sorry, Yongguk...But please don't blame yourself." Himchan gently whispered into his hyung's ear. Yongguk spoke nothing, for he chose not to argue with him. He knew it was his fault. If only he didn't shun Daehyun, if only he didn't call him disgusting, if only he didn't kick him out of the gang...Daehyun wouldn't be in the hands of them. Who knows what they plan on doing to him? Who knows what they're already doing to him?!

"Kajja..." Himchan said. Yongguk nodded a little and lifted his head off of Himchan's shoulder, exhaling deeply before he followed Himchan into the livingroom. He sat down on the couch, resting his elbows on his knees as he laced his fingers together and pressed his lips to his locked hands. His eyes flicked up, watching Himchan sit down next to him with the laptop in his hands, along with the package. Yongguk felt himself tense slightly at the sound of the package being ripped open. His eyes, blank and emotionless, staring at Himchan's hands as the younger pulled out a CD case with the silver CD locked inside it. He didn't even hear Jongup run into the home, out of breathe like he just ran a thousand miles, and plop down beside Yongguk. Himchan opened the laptop and inserted the CD in after opening up Windows Media Player. They all watched the screen load before going black.

(a/n: everything in italic is the video)

"...Looks like there's not only one, but two betrayals on your hands." A deep voice said.

Yongguk stared at the still black screen, gripping his hands as his eyes slightly hardened.

"But I bet you're too dumb to realize it." A cover was lifted off of the camera, making the room more visible. Smack-dab in the middle was someone tied up to a  chair. His head was low, his dark hair slightly locked together in sweat. With his arms tied behind him quite tightly, the boy had no way of escape.

Yongguk noticed that there wasn't a sign around his neck, like Youngjae had, stating the money they wanted. Before Yongguk got to identify, someone else popped into the camera view. He wore a skii-mask over his face to mask his identity. But what's the use?

"What's up kitties?" The man said, the smirk evident in his voice, as he reached up to take off his skii-mask. Dongwoon, the youngest male of B2ST. "This is typical stuff for you, am I right? This is like Youngjae's video, only that this video isn't fake." Dongwoon chuckled and moved out of the way. There was no someone standing behind the boy tied to the chair. He also had a skii-mask over his face.

"It's nowhere near fake." The male said as he reached up to take off his mask.

Jongup gasped, his eyes widening. "It's Youngjae! H-He's on their side, too?!" He exclaimed. Yongguk was silent, his eyes just staring at the boy tied to the chair.

"But I'm sure you already know that by now." Youngjae said and smiled. "Yes, yes, here I am. Not kidnapped by B2ST. I actually live quite comfortably here with them." He wrapped his arm around Dongwoon's shoulder as the other went to his side. "Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Yoseob aren't as bad as you guys make them seem to be."

"It's not just them making us look bad. It's also the public." Dongwoon said and Youngjae said, pointing a finger at him.

"Touche." He said.

"Wait a minute," Himchan said, narrowing his eyes. "There are two members missing." Yongguk turned his head and looked at him, blinkg in slight confusion. "Kikwang and Junhyung. They didn't even mention their names." Himchan looked at Yongguk and Jongup, who shrugged.

"Maybe they're not in the gang anymore?" Jongup said. Himchan nodded and looked back at the computer screen.

"Could be..." He faintly said.

"Oh, yes, we forgot about a few more other people." Dongwoon said and nodded at someone, who seemed to be behind the camera. The cameraman shifted the camera around before placing it on a stand before walking over to the two of them, Dongwoon immediately facing the boy around to face the camera. "This is Yoseob."

"Doojoon, here." Another male said, walking to Youngjae's side. "The leader of the group...Hey, come over here also. Don't be shy. What? Are you afraid they'll see you?" Doojoon seemed to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter