Trust Issues

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Trust Issues

 

 

 

 

 

It has been an official 3 days since they encountered B2ST; 3 days since Daehyun's been knocked out; 3 days since Zelo has "disappeared." Yongguk is in a panic mode. He's blaming himself for the incident. But Jongup and Himchan seem to notice that Yongguk has been panicking more about Daehyun's injury. Yongguk fears the worst; that Daehyun won't wake up. Daehyun was hit on the head pretty hard and it's unusual to be knocked out from a hit like that for 3 days. They already put Daehyun in the hospital, the doctors announcing he's got a concussion and needed about 7 stitches to close the gash. Himchan thinks that Yongguk could and posssibly have feelings for Daehyun but just doesn't know it yet.

The room was dark and poorly lit, due to the fact that it was past midnight and it was storming out; making the lights begin to dim in the large apartment the 4 men share. The rain poured down hard on the window, making it impossible to look out of it, and thunder gently boomed in the dark sky above. The room was gently decorated with a few pictures hanging on the walls, a shelf full of manga books and different genres of movies (most of them comic based like Thor and Iron Man). Next to an occupied bed sat a nightstand with the lamp full on. Right in front of the bed was a flat-screen TV on a stand against the wall, displaying a TV show on the Travel Channell. Ghost Adventures. It was the only thing on that deemed worthy to the man occupying a chair next to the bed.

The man glanced at the unconscious boy on the bed and sighed, gently gripping the remote in his hand. He glanced at the TV and watched it for a few more minutes before he turned the TV off. He set the remote down and got to his feet, walking over to the bedside. He caressed the boy's hair and leaned down.

"Wake up soon....Please." He murmured and kissed his forehead before leaving the room, aiming to get some sleep. Minutes after the male left, the boy on the bed began to shift a little. His hand moved slightly and his eyebrows began to furrow slowly. A pair of brown eyes fluttered open and stared at the ceiling before he carefully sat up, touching his head. He let out a breathe and looked around the room. His room. A soft smile crossed his lips and as he went to climb out of the bed, his bedroom door opened. The boy paused, staring at the doorway in shock. The male in the doorway stared back at him before a smile appeared on his face.

"Guys!! Come quick! Daehyun's awake!" Jongup called out and ran towards him, hugging Daehyun tightly. Daehyun exclaimed softly and chuckled softly, hugging him back.

"Annyeong, Jongup." He said. Himchan jogged into the room and smiled, some tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh my god. You're finally awake!" Himchan said and joined in on hugging Daehyun. Daehyun chuckled and nodded.

"Nae, I am. Wait, how long have I been out?!" He exclaimed. They both pulled back and stared at him.

"3 days!!" They said in unison. Daehyun blinked.

"3 days? Holy crap. How's Yongguk--"

"--Daehyun..." A soft, deep voice chimed in and they all looked at the doorway to see a fatigued Yongguk. Himchan smiled and stepped out of the way.

"Hyung..." Daehyun replied. Yongguk walked over to Daehyun, lifting him off of the couch, and held him tightly in his arms. Daehyun blinked, feeling Yongguk's firm arms around his waist as Yongguk  buried his face into Daehyun's neck.

"...Don't you ever do that to me again." Yongguk murmured. Daehyun blinked in shock before his eyes softened. He then nodded a little and gently ran his fingers through Yongguk's hair.

"Mianhae..." He murmured. Yongguk smiled and pulled his head back, gazing into Daehyun's eyes.

"Get some rest." He said, caressing Daehyun's cheek. Himchan and Jongup looked at each other, exchanging grins as they nudged each other.

"But...what exactly happened after I was unconscious?" Daehyun said and sat up. Yongguk sighed a little and sat down on the chair.

"Yongguk went on a rampage." Himchan said with a slight smile. "He took the bat from Mark and beat the out of him. Mark has been hospitalized since..."

"And B2ST?" Daehyun said and they all glanced at each other. "Answer me!!" Jongup sighed deeply and walked to Daehyun, sitting down on his bed.

"They took Zelo. But me and Himchan are thinking that it was a set up." He said. Daehyun glanced at Yongguk, who was staring intensely at them. "But Yongguk refuses to think that."

"Of course I would!" Yongguk said. Daehyun frowned and rubbed his forehead. "He's my boyfriend--"

"Not anymore!" Daehyun yelled and they all went silent as they stared at Daehyun. "Himchan, Jongup...can you guys leave for a minute? I want to talk to Yongguk alone. Jongup, I'll be at the apartment soon."

"Oh, you're not going to stay here for tonight?" Jongup said in slight shock. Daehyun shook his head no. Jongup nodded and pulled Himchan out of the room before shutting the door.

"Daehyun, don't tell me you're agreeing with them--"

"I am." Daehyun said firmly, cutting the elder off and completely forgetting about formalities. Yongguk looked at him, his eyes wide in bewilderment.

"Dae, this is not what I need! Especially from you!" Yongguk quickly defended. Daehyun shook his head as he sighed.

"Yongguk, shut up and listen to me." He ordered. Yongguk's eyes narrowed but he stayed silent. "Have you even bothered to look...? Have you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter