He's Going To Say It~

2 Different Tears
"I've known him for so long. My brothers saw him slap me and thought that he picked another girl over me because he fell for me, but I never felt the same. Even joked about loving each other since because he knew I didn't like him. He really slapped me because the girl pushed me infront. My brothers didn't see that part though. He was asking if I told my brothers that I bumped into him again because he moved away, scared of my brothers. I love how you believe everything you hear. It's so cute." I laughed and he blushed.
"Whatever. Oh, your manager wants you at the building. Want a ride there?"
"Sure." I took his hand and we walked to his car. He parked at the building, then I knocked on office door.

"Come in~" He called.
"What do you need this time jerk?" I asked as I stepped into the room with Seung Hyun. My manager was sitting at his desk with his feet on it, reading a magazine.
"Let him leave, and we'll talk."
"Uh, kay?" Seung Hyun shrugged, then left.
"Double double?" I asked and he nodded. I made us some coffee, then I put his mug on the desk, and sat down.

"So about your repackaged album, we can't have you looking like that?" He pointed at my hair. I put my coffee down, the put both hands on my head as if I was protecting it.

"You're not touching my hair! I just got it changed, and it looks fanfastic." I told him.
"Don't worry~! i got it covered, since your the..*cough*cough* wig queen." He coughed as he took out a mannequin head with a blonde wig on it.

wig (the blonde one): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMgfFXbnjrU

"OH MY GOSH!! I was about to get that hairstyle, but then I like this one better, but YAY! Ah you know me too well Jin."
"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?!"
"Aha. I like it. It suits you. You look like a Jin." I smiled. I took a bag out of his closet, and put the head and wig in. I bowed, then thanked him (which wasn't common) and left.

"Take me home, I have something to do."
"Alright." He smiled. That's when I noticed, ever since i came back, he's been smiling a bit too much. I shrugged it off, and we went inside my house. He stayed in the living room watching T.V while I went upstairs to try on the wig. I tied my hair up with my bangs of course, put a wig cap on, then put the blonde wig on. I looked at myself in the mirror then screamed.

"AH!!!!!! It looks PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I took the wig and cap off quickly and put them away before T.O.P would come to my room. As if on cue, he opened the door as soon as I sat on the floor.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing, just this thing I bought from Japan looks perfect." I lied.
"Oh, I thought something happened. I'm going home. I'll meet you there."
"Wait, where?"
"I'll text you at 7:00."
"Oh, okay~" I smiled. "Bye bye~"
"Aigoo. SO cute. Give oppa a hug before he leaves." He said. I got up and hugged him. He left, then I screamed my lungs off.

"WHAT'S ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT?!?!?!" Jerry asked.
"He's going to say it." I grinned wide. Then Jerry linked hands with me, started jumping and screaming.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO SCREAMING ABOUT?!?!?!!?!?!!?" Hyun Joong yelled at us.
"HE'S GOING TO SAY IT HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jerry screamed. Then Hyun Joong started jumping and screaming with us.
"HE'S GOING TO SAY IT! HE'S GOING TO SAY IT!" We kept repeating.