Tamaki-chan~

2 Different Tears
I my laptop and plugged it in because it was dying, and someone was inviting me to a chat. The user name was familliar, so I answered.

"HELLLLOOOOO~~~~~~~" He called in englished.
"Oh! Konichiwa Tamaki-chan!"
"Konichiwa Naomi-sama." I checked my phone for any texts in a rush.

No One's POV

She checked her texts quickly, yet not realising sdhe speed dialed T.O.P.

"So what have you been doing lately?" He asked. Luckily for Ha-Neul, he was half korean.
"Oh, I unpacked. Nothing else to do, I'm just really bored. I wish someone came over right now."
"Do you want me to come over?"
"But you're in Tokyo."
"I know, it's only 2 hours away by plane you know."
"Yeah I know. I was just there today." I laughed.
"So do you want me to come over? I can if I wanted too you know."
"It's too much work for you."
"Nah. And plus, you know I miss you."
"Aw, I miss you too Tamaki-chan. I couldn't see you the last three days because my manager didn't let me leave the hotel too often." As Ha-Neul was explaining, T.O.P got the wrong idea, and got mad.

"Oh.. I like your hair! When did you get it?"
"Two days ago."
"But when we chatted-"
"Wig queen here." She pointed at herself.
"Aha. You're so cute~ I wanna see you right now so badly! And did you tell your brothers yet?"
"Nah, not yet. They'd kill me if they found out."
"Why? I thought they like me."
"Well not anymore. The last time they saw you was when you slapped me, and they thought you picked Ayaki over me."
"Idiots."
"I know?! Jeez, at least some one agrees. I gotta run, my brothers might catch me talking to you. Bye bye~"
"See ya! Remember that I love you!!"
"Aha. I love you too Tamaki-chan."
"Bye Naomi-san~" I put the screen down then looked at my phone. A video call with Seung Hyun.

"OMO! Oppa, did you hear all that?"
"Yes I did." He hung up, then I texted him.

'oppa, can u come over?'
'i dun wana'
'pls'
'no'
'oppaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~ pls!!!!!! i have to show u something'
'if it has to do with ur aegyo then fine.'
'yay' I put my phone away, then ran to the door. I opened it and T.O.P was already there.

"He's just my best friend I promise!!" I told him.
"A best friend? You said you loved him!! And he asked if you told your brothers yet. Tell them what? That you two are dating?!" He yelled. I started laughing so much, I cried.
"What's so funny?!"