Time Flies~

2 Different Tears

Two days later, I unpack at this hotel I was going to stay at. I had my own room, which had one bed, but the room was humongous(SP?)!!!!!!!!!! I popped open my laptop when I finished, and started a chat with G-D.

"Hey G-D!"
"Hey Sunni! How is it there?"
"It's amazing here so far. It's...almost 9PM. LA looks so cool! Hopefully we go to Seatle and I can visit Jaebeom, and my other friends."
"You know Park Jaebeom?"
"Yeah..we're friends and stuff.."
"Oh. It's like 10 in the morning here. I'm just entering the practice room."
"You're what?! I yelled, then covered the webcam.
"G-D are you stupid?"
"Sorry."
"Wait, lemme get a wig." I put the screen down abit, but not all the way. I got tied my hair into a bun, and put a wig cap on, then I got a wig that looked like Alice's hair from Twilight. Even though I HATED Twighlight, and it was clear, I loved Alice's hair, so I got a realistic wig of it.

http://www.twilightfan-club.com/Alice%20Cullen.jpg

I put the screan up again, and put some non-perscription specs on.

http://eyeglasses.go-optic.com/DFRAMES/IMAGES/000BA052.jpg

"Okay~ I'm good." I smiled. I waved at the other members, then G-D turned the laptop to face T.O.P.
"Omo. Seung Hyun-ah~ What's wrong?" He turned his head, then widened his eyes when he saw me.
"Ha-Neul-yah..."

*He called me Ha-Neul-yah. He always calls me Sunni, or just plain Ha-Neul.*

"Is that you?"

*Ha-Neul-yah, he called.*

"Who are you?"

*Ha-Neul-yah, he called.*

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He yelled, then I shook my head abit.
"O-oh. I'm her...cousin! Alice ibnida. She told me to check on you guys often. She'll be really busy, so she can't talk to you guys often."
"Oh, okay." He turned around again, then I sighed.

Nearly half an hour later...

"Seung-Hyun-ah. Is there something on your mind? You can always tell noona~" I wanted to know how it felt to be the older one.
"It's nothing."
"Oh, I know it's somthing."
"It's just that...Ha-Neul left me, without saying anything, and I didn't tell her that I love her." He turned to face the webcam and I widened my eyes. I blinked 5 times, before speaking again.
"Um...I gotta go...G-D!"
"Umh (yeah)?"
"I'll chat with you again at 2."
"Wouldn't it be 1 in the morning there though?"
"Don't argue. You better answer okay? But next time, please dont't get him envolved."
"Okay. Bye bye~" I closed the window, then another window popped up.

"Sunni~~" I saw Jun Hyung. He looked at me plainly, as I did also.
"Who are you?" He asked after about 5 minutes.
"Ha-Neul."
"Yeah......right...." He trailed. I took the wig, wig cap, untied my hair, then messed it up.
"Oh, HI!!!" He practically yelled.
"Hello~~~" I said all mello.
"SO.................How'd it go?"
"Not so great."
"Nothing? At all?"
"Well, he just told my 'cousin' that he loves me."
"The wig..ooohhh.."

A few minutes later...

"Anyways, what you and the members want from LA?"
"Anything. It's doesn't really matter."
"Do you like basketball."
"Yeah."
"Okay." I looked at the time at it was almost 11:00.
"Oh, um wow. I needa sleep. Bye Jun Hyungie~"
"See ya~" He winked, then the window closed.
"So that's his wink..." I melted.

2 weeks later...

*AUGH! What can I do here? Just b-boy? Gosh, this place is a bit boring now.* I said to myself when I was in Seatle. I met up with Jaebeom alot, and used my laptop when I could.

1 week later...

*OMG! I'm going to kill myself!!! I WANT TO GO BACK HOME!!! God please HELP ME!!!*

1 more weeks later...

"KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME FLYS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in my hotel room. *Aw, but I'll miss this place.*

"Oi, we're staying for 3 more days."
"Why?"
"Flight was canceled."
"Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

1 day later...

"Augh...I'm starting to hate my hair." I told my self as I was walking around in Seatle. The scheduel of mine was so messed up. *We went to Canada last week!! Now I'm back here in the US. So stupid. My manager should've put Canada after all the US places.* I was walking around, then I spotted a hair salon. I ran in and got a new hair style. My hair was pretty long, and the hair colours were so freaking adorable. The hair color&bangs were like Jong Hyun's in Ring Ding Dong, and the length, was....long.

Hair color&bangs:http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z168/aarjeeii/shinee/jonghyun/jong2.jpg

hair style(taemin's hair):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8

I went back to the hotel, did video chat with the three groups, and watched some Big Bang videos.

2 days later...

"Okay, let's go!!!!!!" I screamed as we stepped out of the hotel. We went to the airport, and got on the plane.

*Time, thanks for helping me get through this quickly.*

After two hours, I took my stuff, called a driver, went home to say hi to my brothers, drop my stuff off, then went straight to the building. I was wearing track pants, a baggy t-shirt and a toque. I went into my room, blasted the music and danced to it.

No One's POV

*It's been a month...I miss her so much..Wait, what the hell is that noise?* T.O.P looked at the other members and they were smirking.

"So it's now?"
"Ah daebak. The music's so loud."
"Hyung, go tell who ever it is to shut up? Please." G-D told me. I shrugged got up, and kicked the door open next door.

Ha-Neul's POV

The door slammed open, then I turned the music off.

"WILL YOU TURN THE MUSIC DOWN?!?!?!" I heard T.O.P's frustration. *Ah, that's what, 3 times?* I turned around and bowed.
"Cheseohamnida." I stood straight, then smiled at him. He stared at me with a surprised look.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-HAAAAAAAAAAAA-NEUL!!!!" He yelled as he ran to me. I hugged him, and he hugged me back.
"I missed you Seung Hyun oppa."
"I missed you too Ha-Neul-yah."
"Ha-Neul-yah, he called." I said quietly.

"Well, time flies I guess and you've changed!" TaeYang yelled.