Last Few Hours With T.O.P~

2 Different Tears

Here's the link to my new story, but i wont start it until i finish this and i'm half way (or quater) way done She's Special: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/iloveGD3/
-----------------------------------------------------------

I check the clock and it was already 6:30.

"You guys can keep partying, I have to get ready." I told them. I ran into the washroom, took a shower then changed. I wore a blue dress, silver heels, the new Hello Kitty necklace, a star bracelet and the black earrings that Ji Hoo got me. I got my silver purse out of my closet and pur my wallet inside.

dress: http://www.camdendrive.com/media//resized/classy-perry-blue-dress-cd020-f_size2.jpg

heels: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JMJHMN40L.jpg

bracelet: http://www.replica-purses.net/images/Tiffany%20Bracelet_11.jpg

wallet: http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/m/me/mela/349763_silver_purse_1.jpg

I also got some thin eye liner, and lip gloss on. I checked myself in the mirror, then smiled. I walked down the stairs slowly with my purse so I wouldn't trip. As I walked towards the door, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Joon clapped. I turned to face them and glared.

"It's like you guys never seen me like this. I've been dressing like this ever since I was in pre school, remember? I'd always wear formal clothes because of my friends."
"But you look amazing tonight!" Hyung Joon said.
"That's something your brother would say. I think he'd want to kill you if I told him you took me out on a date." I said.
"You know him?"
"Of course I do Hyung Joon. Did he tell you about going on a date with me?" I asked.
"He said something about a date with a really pretty noona, and she's famous, but he never said your name."
"Well he'd be heart broken if I did tell him."
"Please don't." He begged.
"I was just kidding. But I did go on a date with him." I stuck my tounge out at him, then the doorbell rang. I opened the door, yet I didn't find T.O.P.

"Well, you read my mind."
"What are you doing here?"
"Taking you out to dinner." Ji Hoo said plainly.
"Can't, I already had dinner plans. And I'm busy tomorrow..." I trailed.
"Oh really? Can't I take out for breakfast then?" Ji Hoo asked.
"I won't be here......" I whispered." He lightly pushed me inside, then closed the door.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm leaving." I said.
"Why?"
"Promotions. It's normal for idols to go over seas you know? So I'm spending my last few hours with the guy I love." I explained.
"I KNEW IT!!!" Hyun Joong yelled.
"The moment I got back, and saw you with him, I knew you two had a connection."
"There's a connection alright. We'd fight almost everyday, but if I'm his girlfriend, we might not fight like we did before." I explained. The doorbell rang, and I checked through the window.

"Can't stay to chat but I gotta go." I said as I opened the door. I turned my head towards T.O.P and smiled. His eyes widened and jaw dropped when I looked at him.
"What? You don't like it?" I asked dumbfounded.
"I do. You look fantastic........." He said.
"You too." I smiled. He was wearing a black suit, kinda like the one he wore in IRIS. We got to a restaurant, and sat at a table for two. A waiter came and gave us the menu.

"You like steak right?" T.O.P asked.
"How did you-"
"I heard you say that you hadn't had steak since your birthday." He said plainly. I shrugged, then got the Barbie dish. It was steak in the shape of a heart, and a side of either fries or vegies. I picked fries since I hadn't had them in a while also. When our food came, we both started eating.

"Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom. Watch my purse for me please." I said as I put my purse on the table. I went to the washroom, and took a whiz.

No One's POV

After Ha-Neul left. T.O.P opened up her purse and placed a necklace and note inside. After 2 minutes, she came back and sat down.

Ha-Neul's POV

*I'm getting a feeling he opened my purse.* After we finished eating, we went to a park and sat at a bench for a while.

"Say, Sunni. I've never seen your aegyo, even on shows, I've never seen it yet." T.O.P asked randomly.
"Anii." I said like he asked something obvious.
"C'mon."
"Andwe~"
"Please?"
"Shiro~~~"
"Other wise I'll tell hyung something and I know he'll believe me."
"What are you going to say? What's the worst thing you can tell him?" I asked facing him.
"I'll tell him that you and I-"
"You wouldn't."
"Yes I would."
"He woun't believe you, after I tell him the truth and tell him that you choked me."
"Fine, then you and I will for real." He said as he got up and started dragging me.
"NO! Please no! Don't do this! Please!!" I begged, he stopped, then turned to face me.
"Then show me." I stood up straight, then pouted.

"Oppa~~ Please don't tell my brother~~ He'll get mad." I said in a high pitched voice then pouted.
"Awwwwwwww~ You're so adorable~ I won't." He smiled then ruffled my hair. We stayed at the park a bit longer, then he took me home. We stood right infront of the door, and I said thank you.

"Thanks for taking me out today. I had a lot of fun with you. And that rose, I love it. I can't believe you actually bought it for me. You know you didn't have to though."
"No problem, and yes I did. You're always giving me stuff, and I never gave you anything." He smiled. "Good night." He was about to leave, but I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. After a minute or so, he put his arms around my waist, and my arms were around his neck. After five minutes, I pulled away and went inside.

"Hm...." I touched my lips, then them.
"I think he's been eating some strawberry flavoured candy...how tempting..." I said quietly to myself.
"Oh, you're back?" I heard Jung Min's voice. "It's a little early, isn't it? It's only 9ish."
"Those were my last few hours with Seung Hyun oppa." I teared abit.
"Omo~" Jung Min ran to me. "Are you okay?" He said as he caught me before I fell to the floor.
"Hyung's!!" He called. The other came into the living room, and sat on the couch beside me.

"Are you okay?"
"What happened?"
"I'll be okay. It's just that he never said it... I feel like a fool." I told them. I went into my room, and changed into more comfortable clothes and wore my favourite slippers.

slippers but chuck tailors in red:http://kallegraphics.com/beta/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bling_shoes.jpg

I texted G-D, Jun Hyung, and Key about webcaming.

'oy! i kno u and the other members will want to webcam with me while i'm gone so heres my Skype: jenny<3syou'

After a few minutes they all texted back.

'mine's GDkitty'
'keytoyour<3'
'hyungofall'

'Hahaha. your usernames are so cute~' i replied.
'thx.' they all replied. I put my phone away, then opened my laptop. I started a video chat with Ji Hoo on Skype.

"So you're leaving tomorrow huh?"
"Yeah pretty much." I replied as I did some final packing.
"How long?"
"I should be back by the begining of August. Then I'll be so busy making videos, a new drama, appearing on some shows and filming cfs, maybe even other peoples MV's. So I don't think I'll be partying for a while." I said as I sat down infront of my laptop.
"Aw, that's no fun. So what about him?" He said pointing at something. I turned my head to look at what he was trying to point at and saw the T.O.P poster.
"Oh, he never said it. I guess I'll have to wait a month."
"Can't you go on Skype with him."
"I can't. That'll ruin the surprise of me coming back." I smiled.
"Alright. I gotta go. Jun Pyo just broke the coffee table. I think she's here."
"Uh oh. That's not good. She pisses him off so easily!"
"That's why. Bye bye~ Good luck tomorrow~"
"Bye." I waved, then closed the window. All of a sudden, I was being invited by someone on Skype. I accepted then saw G-D and the other 3.

"Hi guys~!"
"Hello~~~~" G-D said, all mello.
"So you guys want to drop me off tomorrow?"
"We can?"
"If you want, but we have to leave T.O.P. He can't know remember? And it'll be a surprise for me coming back."
"Okay~ Anyways, we were just testing this so bye bye~"
"Oh, and never let Seung Hyun oppa know about webcamming with me, arachi?"
"Araso~" The window closed, then I turned my laptop off and checked my purse if T.O.P stole anything. He didn't steal anything, but he put something inside. It was a small box with a pretty necklace inside and a note.

"Ha-Neul-yah. I got this just for you. Isn't it pretty? I think I've seen it in my drama before. Anyways, I hope you'll like it. Your oppa, Seung Hyun." I started crying, until I fell asleep.