New Friends~

2 Different Tears

The next day, I grabbed a mug of coffee, and walked to work early. I also brought a small box of cookies I baked that morning. I knocked on T.O.P's front door, and he answered, looking..hot. He was wearing a blue dress shirt, black skinny's, the frames from the Caffe Latte cf, and his hair was tied.

"Oh, what are you doing here so early?" He asked. I stared at him, surprised that my dream came true.
"Ha-Neul-yah. What are you doing at my house?" He asked slowly. I shook my head and showed him the box.

"Take it." I told him. He took the box, and I ran off to the building.

I went into my room, and changed into a summer dress and flats. I also wore a silver headband, and made some strands of hair over lap the headband, like how G-D wear's headbands.

dress: http://media.onsugar.com/files/images/prodImage-1.ms_0.jpg

flats: http://www.shoeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/scoopnyc-white-ballet-flats.JPG

headband: http://aleevita.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/headband_gd-18.jpg

I put the black earrings that Ji Hoo got me on, and put some eye liner on. It was almost nine, so I headed down the stairs and saw a man standing at the counter.

"There you are. You look so pretty today." He smiled. I widened my eyes at the person who was standing in front of me.

"J-J-Jonghyun? How did you find out which was my room?" I asked.
"Super Junior sunbaes told me." He took his hand out of his pocket and held it out. I took it, and blushed a bit. All of a sudden, T.O.P walked into the building.

"Choi-sshi, I'm here." I looked at him, and he stared back.
"Is there something I should know?" He asked.
"Seung Hyun your not my dad." I mumbled as I looked away. Jonghyun and I got into his car, and he drove to the SM building. We went into his group's practice room, and he introduced me to the rest of SHINee.

"Ne. Kim Ha-Neul ibnida. I'm a fan of you guys." I said looking away.
"Ah, really? Sing us a song." Onew incouraged me.

"Uhm.....

geobwa geunyeol jom bwa, najjeumiya itneun geon swipdago
mitgo sipji anha oh~ ah~ jami oji annneun bam
meori apeun i jisi neomu jigyeowo
mureup kkurko, gaseumchigo, ureobwado, do an doeneun geon an doeni

JoJo! seulpeun eumagi heureul ttae neol saenggakhae (eh eh eh)
JoJo! janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annnyago (oh oh oh)" I sang. (JoJo by SHINee)

"See hyung?! Now that's how you're supposed to sing it!!" Jonghyun scolded Onew.
"Sorry." He bowed.
"So, since you could sing that, can you sing Sanseo Gaeteun Neo?" Taemin asked.

"Uhm...

dduluhjyuh kkaejildeut han toomyunghan naegae dalgeomhan dokmool pujideut
hayakae uluhbooteun nae oraen sangchyuhga
nuhyae gaseumsok gipgaepuhjyuhdo

jabeun deut hal ddae pagodeuneun geuromae bineul nalkaroum

sanso gateun nuh nan nuhmoo deuleeshweemyun
dashi naebaeteul soo uhbsuh ee janeenhan kotong sokae
naega jookuhgago eetjahna~" I sang. (Love Like Oxygen by SHINee)

"Wah~ Can you rap?" MinHo asked.
"Uhm...
dalkomhan jungdok hwal.hwal.bultaoreuneun yuhok
Lip, sseun dogirado I’m Romeo geudael jikineun gisado
yuribyeonge gachin sarangeun ppalgan sinho." (Juliette by SHINee)

"Can you dance girl group songs?" Key asked. I danced Oh by SNSD.
"Yeah, she matches us." Onew shrugged.

A few hours later...

"A-augh..I feel like I'm going to die of laugher!" I said in between laughs. "You guys are so funny! Not to mention cute."
"Same goes for you." Key said.
"Okay, okay. No one won that diva battle. It was too funny." Taemin laughed. We fooled around that whole time, and we sang also.

"Ah, it's glad to have new friends." I said as I walked back to the building.