Oh Raindrop~

2 Different Tears

We got into my house and I got a knife from the kitchen and brought it into my room. They started filming me, and I stared at the knife.

"I have to end my life now, before DooJoon or myself gets hurt any further." I held the knife to my arm, then thought to myself out loud.

"If I cut myself, I can't kill myself right away, but I'll bleed to death..." I got a phone call, and answered it. They filmed Taeyang in Jerry's room, on the call.

"Hello?"
"Where are you? It's been a week, and none of us have seen you."
"I left the house abit. And saw DooJoon dating someone else. I'm going to kill my self now Taeyang, so tell DooJoon I said bye." I hung up, then Hyun Seung called it. DooJoon got into Hyun Joong's room and lay on the bed.

"DooJoon! DooJoon! Ha-Neul said she's going to kill herself. Right now!"
"SHE WHAT?!" DooJoon yelled. They got up, and headed out the room.

After...a few hours of re-filming, editing and everything else, we were finished. The final scene went like this.

DooJoon ran into my room to tell me to not kill myself, yet he was too late. Then he wakes up from his dream and is sitting on a park bench beside me. I gave him a weird look, and he hugged me.

"The Will Never Happen. I Hope." He whispered. He pulled away and smiled.
"Bwoh?" I asked, then he lay his head down on my lap again. I giggled abit, and his hair.
"Well whatever it is, then I hope also."
"CUT! Good job guys! That's a wrap!" Hyun Seung called and everyone cheered. I took 5 envelops from my bag, and gave one each to the Beast members. Then I got the other envelops from my bag and gave it to the other actors and actresses.

"We got 500'000..." DooJoon trailed.
"Oh, that....Let's just say the rest is a gift." I smiled. My phone rang the Soul Eater opening one.

"Hello?"
"Get your here to the building. We're filming for your new MV." I heard my manager. I hung up, and walked to the building with Jun Hyung. I kicked the door to Big Bang''s room opened and grinned wide.

"My blood's black you know." I said as I widened my eyes.
"Again with this?" Jun Hyung asked as he tugged my arm, I looked at him with a plain look.
"I may be addicted to that anime, so get used to it."
"You two are back together?" T.O.P asked.
"Seung Hyun-sshi, what do you mean. We never broke up." I said as if nothing happened.
"But didn't you cheat on him? And he slapped you in front of me! I saw it." I smirked and laughed.

"That's called acting." I opened my laptop and he watched all the episodes on my drama.
"I'm the only one who didn't know I'm guessing." He stated plainly.
"Yeah, pretty much." We all laughed.

 

At the end of the day, I was so exausted. I sat alone, in the middle of my practice room. I lay down on my back then thought of a song to sing.

"Aha! I got it!

sonagiga naeryeoonda
nae meoriwiro gapjagi maldo eobsi
jeojeobeorigenne

chueogi heulleo naerinda
ttara nunmuldo heureunda
babocheoreom

jibeganeungil ajikdo meolgimanhande
usando eobsi gamgigeollilgeotman gata
i giri neoegero doragalsu inneun girimyeo
jeojeodo joheunde

Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
sarangi cham mojaraguna

Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
sarangeun jeo bitbangulcheoreom

modu kkamake ijeobeorigo
jeojeo beorigoseon apahaneun gamgigateun geolkkayo

jinan yeoreumnal haessararae jjajeungnaego
dwidora seobeorin nae eoriseogeum
yejeoncheoreom usaneul deulgo seoinneun neoreul bondamyeon

chamjoheul geotgata

Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
sarangi cham mojaraguna

Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop
sarangeun jeo bitbangulcheoreom

modu kkamake ijeobeorigo
jeojeo beorigoseon apahaneun gamgigateun geolkkayo

swipge naechyeobeorin mal
yasokhaetdeon yaegiro
manhi sangcheobadasseul negaseum ijiman
o ajikdo naega itdamyeon
geuane naega itdamyeon

jeojeun ballo dallyeogagoman sipeo

oh rain drop oh rain drop
oh rain drop oh rain drop
sarangi cham mojaraguna

oh rain drop oh rain drop
oh rain drop oh rain drop
sarangeun jeo bitbangulcheoreom
jeongmal kkamake ijeobeorigo

jeojeo beorigoseon apahaneun gamgigateun geolkkayo
geureon motdoen gamgigateun geolkkayo
naesarangeun hangsang wae ireolkkayo..." I sang Raindrop by IU, acapella.

"Let's have a duet. Meet me in the loby tomorrow at 9 in the morning." I heard a voice. I looked up, but it was too late. I heard that voice before, but I wasn't paying attention too much. Ah well, all that mattered was that I was going to have a duet with some mystery (mystery [ why~]) man.