Welcome Back To The Formal World~

2 Different Tears

I decided to practice in their room for a few hours until lunch came. As I was getting ready to leave, I got a phone call.

"Yebosaeyo?"
"Hey my angel!"
"Ah, hi my prince!" I smiled and slung my bag over my shoulder. I kissed Jun Hyung and continued my conversation as I walked to my building.
"So, up for lunch?"
"Sure, but after I check on something..."
"The dresses and tuxes right?"
"Yeah... Oh, and I want you to meet Big Bang."
"Oh sure. I'm already at your building."
"Oh really? Cool. I'll be there in like a minute."
"Okay, bye bye~" I put my phone away and walked into the building. I got into my room and found tuxes and dresses in cases and Ji Hoo sitting on the bench.

"That was more like 10 seconds." He smiled.
"I was just ouside when you said bye." I laughed. I put my stuff on the floor and brought him to the next room.

"Hey Big Bang! This is Ji Hoo~" I smiled, and their jaws dropped.
"He-"
"Don't even say it. I already explained alot this morning. Yeah, he is simiallar to the guy in Boys Over Flowers, he looks like him, dresses like him, smiles like him, he's even rich like him. Yada yada yada..." I interupted SeungRi.
"What are you a mind reader?" He asked. And I shrugged.
"Ji Hoo this is-"
"JiYoung, Daesung, Lee Seung Hyun, Choi Seung Hyun and Young Bae." Ji Hoo interupted and Big Bang clapped.
"Nice, you know our real names." Daesung gave him a high five.

"So he's your new boyfriend?" T.O.P asked.
"What? N- Yeah, he is." I smirked. Ji Hoo tugged my arm, and gave me a weird look.
"We've known each other for years, I don't know why he just asked me yesterday." I continued. "Anyways, you two, I need you guys next door for something."
"About..." Taeyang trailed.
"Yeahh....." Ji Hoo answered for me. The four of us went into my roo mand locked the door.

"What are you doing?!?" Ji Hoo screamed at me.
"Just play the part for two days and a half. It's just a practical joke!"
"That you're dating me!? That's not funny."
"It will be, trust me. It's a joke on T.O.P cause he thinks Jun Hyung and I are done, and I cheated on him." Then he gave me an oh-my-gosh-you-are-not-doing-this-again-right look.

"He can't be."
"Well, his hell is on and off. This is only phase two. Kinda." I smirked.
"You two, what's your size for clothes?"
"Medium..." They both said.
"Taeyang what colour do you want? Black or grey?"
"Black..."
"Grey for me!" SeungRi raised his hand. I went to the pile of medium sized black tuxes, took a random one, checked it and gave it to Taeyang.

"You'll like it." I said, then got one for SeungRi.
"It's like the on in Strong Baby!!" He said with excitement. I went to the stereo where a tux in a case was, picked it up and gave it to Ji Hoo.

"I didn't-"
"I know. It's a gift. I heard you wanted it, but they didn't let you, so I got it for you." I smiled. He ped it and widened his eyes.

Tux: http://www.hirethings.co.nz/photo/image/2442/large/white_tux.jpg

rose: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Blue_rose.jpg

boat shoes:
http://www.jargol.com/images/log/2009_04/swquoddy.jpg

"It even has the..." He trailed.
"Yeah... I know you tried hard to get a blue rose on a tux, but you couldn't. So I did what I could, and bam."
"And...the black boat shoes.."
"Shipped just today. It came from Italy. I heard you couldn't get it since you didn't visit Italy, but you wanted it so I got it sent here today."
"These, all of these....I've been dying for...GAH! HA-NEUL!!" He hugged me and spun me around.

"Gosh, I love you! You know me so well." He smiled.
"Sunni..." SeungRi trailed.
"Is it wrong to love a friend?! Jeez. That's twice today. Anyways, one of you try it on in my wash room, the other go next door and use that washroom, when you're done putting it on, come back here.

No One's POV

SeungRi changed in Big Bang's room and Taeyang changed in Ha-Neul's washroom. When they finished getting the tuxes/suits on, they went into Ha-Neul's room.

"Wow. You guys look amazing!" She clapped.

SeungRi's: http://thegloss.com/files/2009/03/glen-plaid-suit.jpg

The first one is TaeYang's: http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00eMoTAaycgUuE/Men-s-Party-Suits.jpg

"You guy's like it?" She asked.
"Yeah! It's amazing!" They said in unison.
"Okay, change back into your clothes and keep these somewhere safe. We'll need them tonight. While I'll call the other actors and actresses." She said.

After about an hour, all the people that was going to be in that episode had their own tux and dress. There were some extras left, so Ha-Neul told Lee seosaengnim to give them to teens that were going to graduate.

"So, are we going for lunch?" Ji Hoo asked.
"Yup. Let me just get something on..." She trailed. She took something out of her bag, and ran into the washroom.

"What is she doing in there?" Ji Hoo said out loud. The door opened and T.O.P stepped in.
"You're still here?" He asked. Ji Hoo turned around and nodded.
"I was just about to leave. But she's doing something..." He trailed.
"Well you better not hurt her. She's been through alot already. I don't want her life to get worse than it already is." T.O.P warned, then Ha-Neul stepped out.

Ha-Neul's POV

"Okay, I'm ready." I smiled. I was in the washroom to get a summer dress, silver earings, a silver neck lace, and white high heels on. I clipped my hair so that only my bangs were down and put eye liner, light blush, light purple eye shadow and pink lip gloss on.

Dress: http://www.possessthedress.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/dorothy-perkins-blue-summer-dress.jpg

Earrings: http://0.tqn.com/d/jewelrymaking/1/0/D/X/1/starfishearrings.jpg

Necklace: http://jewelrystylist.com/cart/images/B1024N-silver-crystal-teardrop-necklace.jpg

Heels:http://www.fulllacewigs.co.uk/Shoes-pictures/White_high_heels%20shoes.jpg

Eye liner: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.stylelist.com/blog/media/2009/04/final-shottutorial_cateyeliner018.jpg

Light blush: http://blog.zoozoom.com/beauty/BLUSH.jpg

Eyeshadow: http://www.oprah.com/style/Whats-Your-Color/2

lip gloss:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_abbzxtOSOdg/SL1hQ6Sh5SI/AAAAAAAAAMI/1arJxHwjaBQ/s400/18_lips.jpg

"Omo....Seung Hyun-sshi..." I trailed. Ji Hoo held his hand out and I took it.
"Welcome back to the formal world my angel~" He whispered and I laughed. T.O.P just stared.
"Why don't you dress like that often?" T.O.P asked.
"I do. You just don't know that side of me." I smirked.
"Let's go. The other's are waiting."
"They're here too!?" I asked with happiness and he nodded.