Confession~

2 Different Tears

The next morning, I wrapped the iPod and headphones then put them in a bag. I got dressed for practice, ate some breakfast and headed for the door. Right when I was going to open it, the door bell rang. I opened the door and there stood my boyfriend with a bouquet of roses.

"Jun Hyung-ah! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I won't get caught here, right?" he smirked. I pushed him out then closed the door.
"You will get caught, by my brothers!"
"How in the world do they know? I thought they're in on it."
"Well....Seung Hyun kinda told them. And they think you dumped me and Seung Hyun hit me that day. I didn't want to let them know that you hit me."
"Aw, thanks. But I could deal with your brothers."
"Um, I don't think so mister. Last time I got hit and they found out who really hit me, let's just say that guy never talked, saw, texted, called and hung out with me that day on."
"Oh... But you can tell them the truth right? I really want to go inside your house and eat some of your homemade hot cakes." He pouted. I felt bad that he'd have to act like it no matter what.

"Ha-Neul?" I heard a familliar voice. I turned my head and found T.O.P.
"Seung Hyun oppa..." I said surprised.
"What are you doing here?" T.O.P asked.
"Nothing for you to concern about." Jun Hyung replied.
"Well, you should just leave. I don't care why you're here, but you hurt her, and I don't think you should be near her." T.O.P growled as he stepped towards Jun Hyung.
"Well, I don't listen to the likes of you." Jun Hyung said stepping forward also.
"Jun Hyung. Seung Hyun. Stop." I commanded.
"Stay out of this." T.O.P said. I stepped infront of Jun Hyung with my hands on my hips.
"Excuse me? If you want me to stay out of this, then fine. I will. But if you hurt him, or vice versa, you both aren't welcome here." I snapped. I started walking to the building, thinking about the situation.

*Why would T.O.P go to my house anyway? I think I have to tell him the truth before this get's too serious.*

"Sunni!" I heard T.O.P's voice. I turned around, and found him running towards me.
"Why are you always starting a fight? Can't you learn to stay away?"
"I'm sorry. I know I'm always up in your buisness. I need to stop. I just care about you too much."
"You fell for me again, didn't you?" I asked sarcastically.
"I did." He said right away. I widened my eyes at him, then he covered his mouth. I ran to the building, ran to my room, closed and locked the door.

"He......PABO-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I heard knocking on my door, but I didn't bother to answer it.

"Sunni! I really....I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT!" I heard T.O.P yell.
"SO YOU DON'T LIKE ME?" I replied.
"I DO!! But I didn't mean it like that."
"Oh sure! You answered right away!"

No One's POV

Out in the hall....

"Sunni! Open the door!" T.O.p said as he knocked on her door. Big Bang heard the commotion so they stepped into the hallway.
"Hyung what happened?" SeungRi asked.
"Sunni asked if I fell for her again sarcastically, and I said I did right away." T.O.P explained as he continued to knock.
"Guys, I think this is it." Taeyang said quietly.
"Yeah, I know. She said so too." Daesung said.
"And she was staring at the Panda! She even named it Seung Hyun." SeungRi said.

"What are you guys talking about?" T.O.P stopped knocking and faced the members.
"Hyung, I think you two fell for each other again." G-D said.
"M-mworago?!!?" T.O.P yelled.
"When we went to the zoo, I heard her talking to herself abit. She said 'I'll name you Seung Hyun.' To her panda, and she told it she liked it." SeungRi explained.
"She always, I mean ALWAYS raps your parts in our songs." Taeyang told him.
"And raps your solo songs. Face it, you two love each other." Daesung concluded. All of a sudden, the door opened.

"You guys are idiots. If I loved this kid, I'd be his girlfriend." Ha-Neul said with only her head sticking out the door. Then she went back into her room, locked the door, and called DooJoon.

Ha-Neul's POV

"Hyung, I mean DooJoon."
"Call me hyung if you want." He said.
"Oh, okay. Hyung, what do I do? The Big Bang members figured out I have some feelings for Seung Hyun still. And I know he likes me. He admit it this morning on my way to the building."
"Well, who do you like better? Our Jun Hyung, or Seung Hyun?"
"That's the problem. I like them both equally. No, not even. I love them both equally." I said.