The Rose~

2 Different Tears

I woke up, and appeared in a white room. I looked around and found Big Bang surrounding me. I was lying on a bed.

"What am I doing here?" I asked.
"You fell unconscious. You couldn't breathe for a while." Taeyang explained.
"Who brought me here?"
"I did. I saw T.O.P strangling you." G-D said.
"Where am I? In a hospital?"
"Yeah. You've been out for about an hour." Daesung told me.
"Oh...Where did Seung Hyun go?"
"He's outside. He said sorry for hurting you." SeungRi said.
"He wanted me to...he wanted me to accept his apology." I said slowly. "He said he wouldn't have let go until I said that I accepted his apology. I was about but, he held me tighter, then I couldn't breathe properly."
"Oh, alright. We'll tell him you're okay. Guys let's go." G-D told them, and they left the room.

"Look, if something like this happens again, tell me. I'll be there to help you." He said.
"Araso." I smiled, then he kissed my forehead.
"See you later." He waved. I looked around, thinking of what to do, then I found some paper on the desk beside the bed. I picked it up, and started making origami. When I finished making a rose, Beast came in.

"Oh, anneyong hasseyo Beat sunbae's!" I bowed my head.
"Hey!" They all called. Jun Hyung sat on the bed, and my hair.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, I'm fine. So did you finish recording with Gina?" I asked.
"Yeah, but I knew I shouldn't have left." Jun Hyung told me.
"Nah, I'm okay."
"How did you end up here in the first place?" KiKwang asked.
"Well....He wanted me to accept his apology. He said he wouldn't have let go until I said that I accepted his apology. I was about but, he held me tighter, then I couldn't breathe properly." I explained for the second time.
"That T.O.P is such an idiot. He should know to back off of you even after you told him that you two shouldn't be friends. I mean look at all the things he did to you!" DooJoon explained.
"How do you know about what he did? And what I told him?" Everyone pointed at Jun Hyung.
"Aish, you really-" I raised a hand but someone caught it. I turned my head and frowned at Hyun Seung.
"What? I told him not to tell you guys." I pouted, and he nodded.
"Just don't hit him."
"Fine. So who is Gina? I've never met her before."
"She's going to debut soon. Jun Hyung and I are in the music video but Jun Hyung has a rap in the song." I turned my head towards Jun Hyung and he nervously smiled.

"Don't be too close to her." I whispered.
"Hey that's not fair. You're close to G-D." He whispered back.
"But you were close to HyunA. It's only fair."
"Fine."
"Anways, we wanted to see if you were okay. We have to get back before the manager comes here to pick us up, so..Bye Sunni!" Dong Woon smiled.
"Bye guys!" I waved. Jun Hyung stayed back.

"If something's bothering you, tell me." He smiled. He kissed me on the lips, then I put my arms around him. He held himself up with his arms so he wouldn't put his weight on me. He slipped his tounge in my mouth and explored. He was going to start kissing my neck, until we heard a knock. He got off the bed and I pouted.

"I gotta go." I kissed him on the cheek then he left.
"Bye bye~" I waved. The other person walked in, and I looked away.
"I'm sorry for what I did earlier."
"Can you stop visiting me? It just get's me in more trouble. I was going to say I accepted your apology, but then you hugged me tighter and I couldn't breathe."
"You should've said that you couldn't!"
"I did!!" I yelled, then sighed. "Seung Hyun-sshi. Do you know the reason for a rose?"
"No, why?"
"The reason for a rose is to bloom into a pretty flower. To love and be loved. Then it's feelings wilt away as the flower itself wilts. Just like what's happened to me. I liked you, and you liked me, but that feeling wilted away." I explained as I showed him the origami rose. And when I explained the wilting part, I ripped the origami rose apart.
"But the rose is a beautiful flower, even as it wilts away, it's beautiful. Just like you." T.O.P said.
"You don't get it. The rose is like our friendship. It was once strong, now it's gone." I said.