A Mark~

2 Different Tears

I got changed into basketball shorts and a t-shirt, then ran to the main floor.

"Yah, Yong Jun Hyung. What's wrong with the picture?" I asked. He looked at me, up and down, and shrugged.
"I don't know." He said, then turned to Hyun Joong, but Hyun Joong had his focus on me. He walked towards me, tilted my head abit, and noticed the red mark on my neck.
"No way. Jun Hyung you-"
"It was to get the camera." He interupted. My brother walked away from me, and gave Jun Hyung a high five.
"YAH!" I yelled.
"What? It's a good thing. My little sister is growing up." Hyun Joong said as he pinched my cheeks. He was too distracted, so I kneed him in the balls. He fell on the floor screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOWWWWCCHHHHIIEEEEE!! THAT HURT!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" He yelled. I shrugged, went to the kitchen and stuffed my mouth with a hot cake Jerry was making.
"It's still hot." He warned, but I stuffed it into my mouth anyway. I grabbed a juice bottle, and water bottle then put it in my duffel bag.
"Jun Hyungie. Let's go." I called from the door.
"I'm changing!!" He yelled.
"Did Hyun Joong give you some clothes?" He came down the stairs with different clothes.
"I'll take that as a yes, let's go." I held my hand out and he took it. When we got out of the house, he headed for the car, but I nodded.

"We're walking."
"Why?"
"I'm not wasting gas. It's bad for the environment you know?" I pulled him the other direction and started walking. He slung his arm around my neck, and I put mine around his waist. We were half way to YG's building, when I asked a question.

"Why did you do that?"
"To get-"
"I meant of all things you did that. Why?"
"Well, what else would I have done?"
"I don't know, something that DOESN'T leave a mark like tickling me."
"Oh....right...." He trailed sounding all innocent.
"You did that on purpose." I smirked. "I bet you liked it."
"No I didn't." He stopped walking.
"You did."
"Didn't."
"Didn't" I said.
"Did." He replied, I smirked then hugged him.
"You admit it."
"Damn." He whispered.
"I liked it too." I smiled, then walked off without him.
"You what?!?" He yelled after me, and caught up.

"You did?" He asked, and I nodded.
"Why do you think I-"
"Oh, right." He said, took my hand and we kept walking. We got to the building and found some guys waiting at a van.
"Oh, Beast sunbae's!" I ran to the van.
"What are-"
"I thought he was coming back after dinner." DooJoon interupted me.
"I said I was taking him, I never said anything specific." I shrugged. Hyun Seung and YoSeob looked at me weird, so I spoke up.

"What are you two-"
"Hyung!!" YoSeob clapped.
"What?" Jun Hyung said stepping in front of me.
"Oh, yeah..." He trailed.
"You two didn't-"
"NO WE DIDN'T!" I interuped KiKwang.
"Yeah we did." Jun Hyun smirked.
"Oh whatever." I sighed, then pulled Jun Hyung into the building.

"Choi-sshi! I'm here!"
"Oh, aras."
"Is Big Bang here?"
"Yeah, they're just waiting for you."
"Oh, okay. Thank you." I bowed, went up the stairs and into Big Bang's practice room.
"Good morning Big Bang!" I yelled.
"Oh, anneyong!" SeungRi waved. I looked around and found only 3 of the members.
"Where are the rappers?" I asked.
"They went to your house to pick you up." Daesung explained.
"Jeez, I told T.O.P that I always walk." I said as I took my bag off. I got my phone out and called G-D.

"You and T.O.P have to get your asses to the building other wise your not going to be in my next music video." I warned, then hung up.
"Hm....3,2,1." I counted out loud,then the door bust open.
"We're here!" T.O.P yelled. When he saw me, he marched up to me.
"YOU! Where is he? Is he nice? Does he treat you well? Does he look better than me?" He kept asking questions. I walked away, and linked my arm with Jun Hyung's then smiled.

"Him? Of all people, you pick one from Cube?"
"Oh, so what?! Why do you care so much? Oh, and remember that day? You in MY practice room with that girl? HUH? Do you remember?!?!" I yelled.
"I didn't bother even saying anything to you, so why are you saying something to me about it?" I asked him. And he looked away.
"So he's the guy in hell?" Jun Hyung asked. And I nodded. He smirked, and pointed at my neck. I put both of my hands around my neck, and turned to face Jun Hyung.

"You aren't planning on telling them are you?" I whispered.
"Of course, you're trying to torture him right?" He replied as he took my hands off my neck.
"Don't tell them, let them figure it out." I whispered in his ear.
"ANWAYS!" I said turning around, let's get practicing! G-D, Female Lucifer." I said as I got ready. At the end of the song, G-D actually noticed.

"No, way.........A mark?" He asked, and I turned pink. All the guys surrounded me, except Jun Hyung. T.O.P gasped, then marched towards Jun Hyung. As soon as I saw him starting to walk towards him, I pushed out of the mini crowd.
"YOU! You can't just do that. You little-" T.O.P cut himself of by punching Jun Hyung in the jaw. But it wasn't Jun Hyung who took a hit. I fell on the floor, with a cut lip, and looked up.

"H-Ha-Neul, why did you-"
"Just shup up. Why do you care so much if I have a boyfriend and he did leave a mark on my neck, huh? I bet you left tons of marks on that girl you made out with." I said as I got up.
"You really want to die, don't you." I said, wiping the blood off my lip with my thumb.
"Are you okay?" Jun Hyung asked.

"I'm fine. Choi Seung Hyun. You really know how to piss me off. First, you treat me like , then your all nice, then you play with me, after that you're being all protective. After, you support my brother when he was making fun of me, you embaressed me infront of Big Bang and my twin, and now you're attempting to punch someone I like? You are one weird kid. Watch, one day, you'll regret trying to hit someone that's close to me. I really hate it when people try to hurt the ones I love: my family, my friends, and anyone that's close to me. And especially when that person hurting my friends and family is one of my friends, that's when I get really frustrated. So, good luck trying to survive in my hell. I think I'll push the date up to a week." I explained, took Jun Hyung hand, and walked out of the building. I saw Beast still there, and asked for a ride.

"What happened in there?" Dong Woon asked.
"She got punched." Jun Hyung said.
"Are you okay?" DooJoon asked.
"I'm fine. I can take a hit. Let's go to your building. Hopefully it's more peaceful than this place." I said, and everyone got into the van. I turned around and saw T.O.P running towards me.

"HA-NEUL!" He yelled, and I got into the van. I sat with Jun Hyung in the back, and the guys stared at me.
"Are you sure you're okay? We can take you to a clinic." KiKwang suggested.
"I'm fine. I've had worse hits before. Cut lip, bruised leg, blood stains all over me. I'm fine. Just another mark on my body." I explained, and snuggled into Jun Hyung's arms.