No Way! It's Them~

2 Different Tears

I left my valuables with the lady at the counter then we went to Inkigayo for my last performance of the week. G-D and I performed Female Lucifer, and at his part after the first chorus, I actually kissed his cheek. The fans went crazy. After that performace and I'm Not In Love, we went back to the building. As soon as I stepped in, I found some guys at the counter.

"Choi-sshi, my bag please." I said at her at the counter. The six guys looked at me weird, so I faced them, and raised an eyebrow.

"Ne?"
"Do you work here?" One asked.
"Yes, I'm Kim Ha-Neul."
"AKA Jenny?" Another asked.
"You saw my video?"
"IT IS HER!" Someone else yelled.
"B-B-Beast sunbae's??" I widened my eyes and they nodded.
"Oh, anneyong!" I bowed. Miss Choi gave me my bag, and I led the guys into my room.

"Welcome to Naomi's practice room." I said. I closed the door and locked it to prevent any comotion, besides knocking.
"Wah~ It's so nice. The designs are so cool!" The light brown headed one sighed with delight.
"Thanks YoSeob!" I smiled.

"You know my name?" He asked.
"Of course I do. I know all my sunbae's names." I laughed.
"Oo! Oo! What's my name?" The one with the messy black hair raised his hand.
"Your KiKwang!" I pointed at him.
"Hyun Seung. DooJoon. Dong Woon, and you're Jun Hyung." I pointed at the rest.
"Wah. That's amazing. You know all our names by heart, and you know which member is who." DooJoon complimented.
"Yeah~ Anyways, what brings you guys here?" I asked as I sat on the floor.

"We saw your video of Change." Dong Woon said.
"You did better than HyunA!" Hyun Seung clapped.
"That's twice..." I whispered.
"Nah~ I can't do better than the original." I nodded my head.
"She's right. HyunA is better." Jun Hyung scoffed, and DooJoon hit him in the head.
"HyunA can rap my parts! I bet Ha-Neul can't." He continued and I laughed hard that I started tearing.

"What's so funny?" KiKwang asked.
"I can't rap your parts? That's ridiculous."
"Meaning you can't." Jun Hyung said. I got up, and put a hand on my hip.
"No, means I can do better than you."
"Are you questioning my rapping skills?" He got up all over my face.
"Yes I am." I replied. Our foreheads were touching and he just glared at each other. DooJoon and Hyun Seung pulled him back while KiKwang and YoSeob pulled me.

"Then prove it." Dong Woon laughed.
"Fine, I will. Jun Hyung, you go first. Rap what you want." I Said, tossing him a mic.

"Can't breathe, like freeze nae mom-i gud-eoga (wae! wae!)
Hey dear, stay here nae nun-i meol-eoga (wae! wae!)
No way losing my way neon wae meol-eo jigiman hae
apeugi silh-eo nan gip-eoman gan ma-eum-eun eotteoghana" He rapped. He gave me the mic and I did a rap also.

"jibeanjaitjimalgo bakkeuronaga
i bami gabeorigijeone dangjang naga
dalkomhan noraee heumppeok jeojeobollae
oneul animyeon daeume tto eonje nolge
ni mamdaero heundeureo never stop
oneureun niga kingiya like T.I
oneuri baro geu byeoreugo byeoreudeon nal
da get up & get up idaero keep your hands high
peak time is 1 o'clock
neorang nuni majuchimyeon baro countdown
set, game set, niga nun kkamjjakhal saee
nameungeon dul, uri dul, ppeonhago ppeonhan yeogi rule
wonhaneungeon hana, neo hana, baby come to me right now (come on)" I threw my hands in the air, and everyone looked at me with their jaws wide open and eyes rounded.

"Okay, she wins....No need for more competition." Dong Woon managed to say.
"No way. She can rap that. I can't even rap half of that part!" Jun Hyung gasped.
"Wah~ Noona is so good at rapping!" KiKwang hugged me.
"Noona? Oh yeah. Now I feel old." I pouted and KiKwang let go of me.
"KIKWANG YOU MADE HER FEEL BAD!" YoSeob flicked his forehead.
"Mian hae, Ha-Neul." KiKwang said. I flashed a peace sign and smiled.

"Treat me as if I'm Dong Woon's age." I commanded.
"Araso~" They all called.
"Anyways, we wanted to ask if we can be in one of your video's dancing change." DooJoon told me.
"Like what you guys did on Star Dance Battle?"
"Yeah." YoSeob said.
"Oh, aras. We can make the video right now." I told them.

*Gosh. I'm with BEAST, about to dance to Change. AH! Happy day.* I thought, then I heard some knocks. I opened the door, and it slammed wide open, and I fell on the floor.

"Ha-Neul-yah! Are you okay?" I heard KiKwang asked.
"N-ne." I looked up and found T.O.P smirking at me. I got up right away, and punched him in the stomach.
"What did I say about being in hell? HM?" I asked as I held him by the collar.
"What's wrong Ha-Neul?" YoSeob asked as he walked towards me.
"Seung Hyun, I told you to stay away, unless you want to watch that movie again." I threatened.
"NO I DON'T!!" He yelled.
"Good, now leave." I let go of his collar, and he left my room. I closed the door, and locked it again.

"What do you mean by hell?" Hyun Seung asked.
"Well, he embaressed me infront of his friends and my twin brother, and now I'm getting revenge. When I'm getting revenge on someone, that person is in my hell. Depending on how bad the embaressment is, it can last up to a week." I explained.
"Like Boys Over Flowers?" DooJoon asked, and everyone looked at him.
"Not that I watched it, my sister did." He shrugged.
"You don't have a sister." Jun Hyung snapped.
"Yeah, like that show. Anyways, let's practice, then we'll make the video, okay?" I asked, and they nodded.