Revenge Already?!?!?

2 Different Tears

After a long date, Joon dropped me off at the YG building.

"I had fun today oppa."
"I did too."
"We sould go again sometime. Cell phone." He gave me his phone, then I added my phone to the contact list. I put my name as American Girl, then handed his phone back.
"See you around." I smiled, then went into the building. I went up to Big Bang's room, and found T.O.P pacing while Taeyang and G-D practiced.

"Hey guys!" I jumped into the room.
"WHERE WERE YOU? I THOUGHT HE TOOK YOU HOME OR SOMETHING!!" t.O.P yelled.
"I went to the zoo...And I named a cub!" I said, getting all excited.
"Really? What's it's name?" SeungRi asked as he walked up to me.
"That's not important. Let's go." T.O.P waved SeungRi away, then took my hand.
"Where are we going?" I asked, trying to get my hand back.
"Home." He put me in his car, and put my seat belt on. I was about to unbuckle it, when he spoke up.

"Don't even think about it, or I'll get your brother to announce it to my fans." He threatened. He got into the drivers seat, and started driving. I just smirked about him trying to threaten me. *If he does, he'll get anti's too.* We got into his house, then he went to take a shower. I stayed on the main floor, thinking of what to do for revenge.

"Hm, his revenge should last at least 2-3 days..." I said to myself. I looked at some of his movies, and an idea popped into my head. I got my phone out, and called one of my cousin's.

"Hello?"
"Min Ho-yah, I need one of your dvd's."
"WOAH THERE! Are you planning on-"
"NO I AM NOT! I'm getting revenge on a friend of mine. Now hurry up, and meet me at my house."
"Alright. Alright." He hung up, then I went up to the room I stayed in. T.O.P stepped out of the washroom half , so I got my phone out and took a picture.

"YAH!" He yelled, then I ran into my room.
"Ahahaha. So cute. I like your slippers." I said looking at the rabbit slippers. I grabbed a hoodie, and got out of my room.

"Oppa~ I'm going to my house. My brother said our cousins were over." I knocked on his door. He opened it, then stepped into the hallway.
"Okay, let's go."
"It's okay, I'll go on my own."
"You know that's a stupid choice right?"
"Don't worry about me. I know how to fight. My uncle taught me. He works for something like NSS." I smiled, then ran down the stairs. I walked to my house, but he followed anyway. I was at the door, and my cousin came at the right time.

"Hey Ha-Neul."
"Hey Min Ho. You know you can just call me Sunni."
"Okays. Anyways, I brought the-" I covered his mouth.
"Oh yeah..." He said. We stepped in and my brother gave us the most wonderful greeting.

"Kim Ha-Neul! Where were you all day?!?!? I kept calling but-" He said as he came down the stairs shirtless.
"Hyun Joong, get a shirt on. I don't want this kid to start thinking wrong." I tapped T.O.P's chest with the back of my hand.
"I AM NOT GAY!" He yelled.
"I never said you were." I replied, then Min Ho started laughed.

"Ah Sunni. You and your boyfriend are so cute!"
"So you lied to me!" Hyun Joong yelled.
"Oppa I wasn't! I went on a date with Lee Joon just now!"
"Oh really?" He looked confused, and I nodded.
"Seung Hyun, just stay here, and watch some tv. I need to talk to my cousin here." We went up to my room, locked the door, then he put the DVD on my desk. As soon as I saw the cover, I put my hands on my eyes.

"Okay, that is sooooooo gross." I said. He opened the DVD up right away. I looked at it, and found a plain disc.
"Awesome. The disc is plain. When I put this in a real DVD case, he'll fall for it."
"Why do you want revenge on him?" I gave him are-you-serious-you-dont-know-why look.
"Never mind. How long is revenge this time?"
"Hm, maybe just 2 days."
"Oh. I thought it was severe like Seong Ho back in high school."
"Yeap. That was heaven for me, and hell for him. Anyways, this doesn't count. This is just the start of it. Tomorrow is the official start." I grinned.
"Oh, it starts right away, so tell him that just incase if he waits for the menu."

I grabbed Hyun Joong's Ninja Assassin (me, my twin and oppa each have one) took the disc out, and put the disc in. I put the Ninja Assassin disc in the DVD case, and Min Ho took the cover off. I put the real Ninja Assassin back in my brother's room, then we both headed back to the main floor.

"Seung Hyun oppa, let's go." I tapped his shoulder. He drove back home, then when we entered, I showed him the DVD.

"This is what my cousin gave me. I already have one, so this is yours. It's korean subbed, so you know what they are saying. The movie starts right away." He took the movie, then smirked.
"Watch it with me."
"Nah, I'm good. I watched it like a million times." I said, as I walked up the stairs, smirking.
"Suit youself." I stopped at the top of the steps and waited for his reaction. After a few seconds...

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!! MY PERFECT EYES! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!? KIM HA-NEUL WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!? REVENGE ALREADY?!?!?" He yelled, and I smirked. I walked into the room I stayed in, lay on the bed and read a book.