Weak~

2 Different Tears

I sat at a nearby park on the grass.

"Choi Seung Hyun. I swear, you make me like you, then you make me pissed at you. Pick one already. Make me fall in love with you, or make me hate your guts. And Jerry oppa will keep making fun of me like always. I can't keep living my life like this. Hating one day, liking the next, loving the day after, and the cycle continues. If he makes me like him again, I'm just going to give up even talking to him." I said to myself. I stood up, and leaned on a tree trunk. It had no leaves for some reason, so I was still getting hit by the rain. (like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2k7bwa_u4gI/TCje93gxbRI/AAAAAAAAAd0/5i5372sj5oE/s1600/girl-and-rain-dark-1.jpg) All of a sudden, my phone started to vibrate. I checked and it was a text from G-D.

'where r u?'

'oh. i'm at top's place like always. i didn't wanna stay out in the rain, so i ran all the way home.'

'oh, k. u want ur bro to take ur stuff?'

'sure' I put my phone away, and smirked.

"Pabo. He should know that if something like that happens, I don't go straight home." I started walking to T.O.P's house, but realised that I didn't want to go there. I wanted to go to my house. I got in, and noticed that my older brother's sneakers were there. I slipped my shoes off, and walked up the stairs. I stopped in the hallway, remembering that special night when T.O.P stayed over. I snapped out of my day dream, and went into the washroom. After my long hot shower, I got changed into simple pj's, in the washroom. A t-shirt and pants. I stepped out, feeling weak from my run. I felt so weak because of the mixed emotions, and when I run in rain, I get tired, weak and sleepy. I fell to the floor, and didn't get up. I heard a door open, so I looked up, and found my brother staring at me with widened eyes.

"What happened?" He panicked.

"I'm just really tired." I replied trying to get up. My brother put me on his back, and lay me down on my bed.

"Go to sleep right now, okay? I'll make some tes just in case if you wake up. Tell me if you're not feeling well tomorrow. I'll tell your manager you're sick."
"I can't just do that. I have a sch-"
"Doesn't matter, we can't have you colapse on stage. Good night." He smiled, turned the lights off, and left.

I woke up the next morning, and drank the tea that was on my desk. I changed into a tank top and track pants, and headed for the stairs. I almost slipped, but I made it down successfully. I stuffed my mouth with some bread, then left the house. I walked to the Yg building, and fell once.

*I feel like I'm getting weaker, and weaker. But I can't just stand my fans up.* I thought to myself, as I tried to get up. I opened the door to the building, and stepped in. I got into my room successfully, and turned the music on to my rapping solo, as I got ready to start dancing. I got a mic headset, and turned it on. I started rapping to What's this Feeling, but my head started to hurt, so I sat down. The song was nearly over, so I went next door to call G-D. I openen the door, and poked my head it.

"G-D sunbae. Practice." I called, then walked back to my room. Everyone stepped in, and looked at me confused.

"You look, pale today." DaeSung commented.

"Are you okay?" Taeyang asked.

"Ah, I'll be fine!" I said trying to sound happy. G-D and I practised, but my dance moves were sloppy. I  walked to the stereo, but I fell.

"Are you okay?" G-D asked as he ran to me.

"I'm feeling a little weak." I whispered.