Don't Call Me That!

2 Different Tears

Three days later, was the filming of my MV: The Day Of My Confession. We were at the set, where I dance the choreography with back up dancers. I had to dance the choreography at three different locations. Then there were parts in the MV when I had to act as the girl in love.

"Yah, manager guy. Who am I working with in the MV?" I poked my manager's shoulder. He pointed at some direction.
"He's coming now." I looked at the direction he pointed at and found a guy walking towards us. It was T.O.P. I hid behind my manager as they talked.

"Why did you drag me here?" T.O.P complained.
"You're shooting for an MV." My manager stated.
"I was never informed of this."
"It's a surprise." My manager nervously laughed.
"For who? Gummy? 2NE1?"
"Naomi."
"Oh, no no no. I'm not going to be in the same music video as that clumsy ." I heard T.O.P exclaimed. I stepped beside my manager and T.O.P jumped.
"When did you get here?"
"You're calling me a clumsy ? Yah, Choi Seung Hyun, you don't even know me so well and you're already saying that about me? Fine, to be fair I'd call you a jerk." I scoffed.
"Yah! How dare you talk to your sunbae like that! Apologize." He yelled then stepped infront of me.
"And if I don't?" I said crossing my arms.
"Aish, this girl!" He said as he raised his hand, about to slap me. Yet, he didn't know I took karate and tae kwon do. I took his arm, turned him around and put pulled his arm, which made him scream.

"You are such an idiot to call me that. Call me that again, and I can kick your head off." I warned.
"Araso! Araso! Just let go!" He whinned. I let go and smirked.
"You have to work with her, or we'll cancel your YG contract." My manager stated then T.O.P's jaw dropped.