Stay Away~~

2 Different Tears

I ignored what Taeyang said, then continued dancing. I got a phone call, so I stopped the music , sat on the bench and answered.
 

"Yebosayo?" I wondered who it was.

"Naomi~" I heard a high pitched male voice.

"Oh! Hey kitty!" I call him kitty because he's so cute like a cat.

"Let's go for lunch. The hyungs and DongHo left me." I heard saddenss in his voice.

"Aw, that's mean. Okay. I was just about to go out for lunch. Meet me at the ramen shop 2 blocks away from the YG building." I hung up, and put my phone away. I stood up, and smirked at the confused Big Bang.

"Who was that?" G-D managed to say.

"No one. I'm going out for lunch." I said as I passed by them.

"Can I join you?" I heard G-D ask.

"Someone's already joining me." I said as I walked out the door.

 

No One's POV

*Why the hell is she always with someone besides us?* T.O.P thought to himself.

 

"Ah, she's so lucky. She can get a boy so simply. She even has nicknames of everyone. We don't even have nick names yet. She's so close to the two groups. " Daesung explained.

"How many times has she hung out with them?" T.O.P asked.

"Altogether, today's the 18th time. Because of that, I don't think you have a chance G-D hyung." SeungRi patted G-D's back. T.O.P gasped, then ran out the door and followed Ha-Neul. When she was walking to the ramen shop, T.O.P took her hand, and brought her to his car. Ha-Neul tried to break free from his grip, but it was usless. When they reached his car, he let go, and she looked up at him.

"YAH! I have to go to lunch you know? He might me waiting for me already." She complained.

"Stay away from them." T.O.P instructed.

"What? Why? Naega wae?" She pouted.

"Unless you want to get hurt, or something, you're going to stay with me from now on." T.O.P got into his car, and Ha-Neul followed.

*Not that I don't want to, but that's a little creepy for him to even think that!* She thought.

"From now on, you're going to practice in our room, sleep under my roof, and you're going to stick with me." T.O.P explained. He got out of the car, and opened the door for Ha-Neul. Yet, she refused, and sat still. T.O.P scoffed, then picked her up bridal style, and brought her into Big Bang's practice room.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing??" SeungRi asked worried.

"She's staying away from the other groups, and sticking with us." T.O.P smiled proudly.