Meeting~

2 Different Tears

okay, this is the chapter where my 3 readers come in!! finally i kno. i couldn't wait for kate's name so butterfly and i made one for her! Oh and Kim Hyun Joong, Ha-Neul's bro) is the real Hyun Joong. Real as in SS501 real. ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ha-Neul's POV

After my coffee, I got changed, and left the house.

"Where are you going? I just came back, and you're leaving?" Hyun Joong called.
"It's not like you're dying or something. So stop whining." I left the house, and found T.O.P about to drive off.

"Oh, you need a ride?" T.O.P asked when he saw me.
"Nah~ I can walk." I told him.
"Just get in." I shrugged and did as told.
"YG Building." I told him. As soon as I got there, I jumped into my car, and started texting my friends.

'oy Butterfly! NaNa! Rin! i needa talk to you all. in person!!! it's really important! let's meet at the usual park!' I texted my three friends Park Rae Mi, Lee SyoNa, and Kim Ae-Rin. We've been friends ever since preschool.

'oh, alright.' Butterfly replied.
'sure' Nana texted.
'kk' Rin texted. I drove to the park we wet to as kids, and always go to if we need to talk. I got there and waited. After 5 minutes, they all came together.

"Ha-Neul!" Ae-Rin called then hugged me.
"Omo, dongsaeng-ah." She pulled away, and smiled.
"We missed you!" She cried out.
"Me too. Hey Rae Mi, SyoNa." I waved, then we sat on a bench.

"So, what's so important?" Nana asked.
"Well, let's jsut say.......my life just got really complicated!." I sighed.
"What happened?" Butterfly asked.
"Um......" After I explained everything in detail, the girls' eyes were rounded, and their jaws were opened so wide, you could stuff a fist in them.

"You wh-what?" Rin stuttered.
"Yeah, that's how I woke up this morning." I said.
"Jeez. You're brother is so mean!" Nana complained.
"And T.O.P just supported him?" B asked, and I just nodded.
"Yup."
"But that kid played with you!" B protested.
"He didn't know I liked him."
"But still! Okay, even thought you just told us, I still hate him even if he's being nice to you!" B continued ignoring what I said.
"Can we meet him?" Rin got excited, then NaNa just hit her head.
"Ow. That's hurts you know!" Rin pouted.
"Trust me, you don't want to mee him." I laughed.