I Already Explained!

2 Different Tears

The next morning, Ha-Neul's older brother came back. He knocked lightly on her door, and stepped into her room quietly, and found her with some guy. His arm was around her shoulders, her face on his chest, and her arm across his chest.

(kinda like this: http://www.yourdatingexpert.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/couple-sleeping-in-bed.jpg)

"YAH! KIM HA-NEUL! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BRINGING BOYS HOME? THEY CAN STAY ONLY UNTIL 11! YAH! WAKE UP!!!" Ha-Neul opened her eyes, and looked up slightly to see herself cuddling with a shirtless T.O.P. She got out of bed, and looked at her older brother.
"OH MY GAWD!" She screamed. "It's not what you think oppa!"
"Not what I think? You're in your only night dress, and you were cuddling with a shirtless dude!!" Hyun Joong
"Oppa~ Okay I'll explain!" She cried.
"Oh, really? Then start explaining!"
"Okay okay! Sheesh. Well.....T.O.P and I got in a fight, and I ran into the rain. He followed, and apologized. Then we were drenched so I invited him in. He took a shower, borrowed your clothes, and he said he was afraid of thunder, so I left him sleep in my bed. But he promised he wouldn't do anything, which he didn't." She said all in one breath. As she panted, tired from the speech, T.O.P woke up. He sat up, finding a man and Ha-Neul talking.

"Sunni. Who's that?" T.O.P said, as he opened his eyes fully. His eyes rounded when he saw who it was.
"T.O.P? YOU SLEPT WITH T.O.P??" Hyun Joong yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Oppa! I already explained!!!" Ha-Neul replied.
"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't know that she was your sister." T.O.P bowed.
"Well, now that I found out I know who she was with, I don't really care. AH~ My sister can get a boyfriend after all!" Hyun Joong clapped.

"B-bwoh?!? Oppa you're such a bully! He's not my boyfriend!!" Ha-Neul screamed, starting to blush.
"Just like the last time~" Hyun Joong smiled, ignoring her comment.
"I NEVER EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND!!" She yelled, then T.O.P poked her.
"You never had a boyfriend?" He laughed, then Ha-Neul started blushing even more. She punched her brother in the stomach, and went to the kitchen. I got a cup of coffee, and drank it.
*Jeez. I hate my brother sometimes. And why the hell is T.O.P supporting him?! Gosh. I let him stay here, I let him use my brother's stuff, I even let him sleep in my bed!*