The Night~

2 Different Tears

No One's POV

Ha-Neul was walking in the cold rain, as tears fell down her face. T.O.P was so shocked finding out that she liked him, so he chased after her. She was in her neighbourhood when she heard her name.

"HA-NEUL-YAH!" She heard a male voice called.
"Oh great." She whispered to herself, and just continued walking. All of a sudden, someone grabbed her arm.
"Yah." She turned and found T.O.P. She wasn't surprised, or scared. As a matter of fact, Ha-Neul didn't even care.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk, and sorry for playing with you. I just didn't realise I was. I didn't know you liked me."
"Sometimes." She corrected.
"Right. But just to let you know, I got really jealous of the 4 guys you went on dates with." He said quietly.
"You wh-what?" She stuttereed and looked up at him, but he looked away.
"I'm willing to do anything for you, as long as you go back to your normal self. I'm getting sad by seeing you this upset."
"Oh alright, but why would you chase me out in the rain? You'll get sick!" Ha-Neul protested.
"You're worried about me getting sick?" T.O.P scoffed, and got a cap(hat) out of his back pocket, and placed it on Ha-Neul's head.
"Let's go. I'll walk you home." He took Ha-Neuls's hand, and started walking to her house. They stepped inside, and Ha-Neul just walking in soaking wet.

"Won't your floors get wet?" T.O.P asked, dreanched in water, standing at the door.
"I can always cleen right?" She smiled.
"Oh, just come on in. It doesn't matter if the floors get wet." She pulled him upstairs, and into Hyun Joon's room.
"This is my older brother's room. You can borrow some of his clothes." Ha-Neul said proudly.
"Are you sure I'm allowed too?"
"Oppa's always getting more new clothes, he could care less." She stated with confidence.
"You can wash up first, and I'll wash your clothes. YOu can stay for the night, if you want too." He nodded and headed towards the washroom. He took his wet clothes off, put a towel around his waist, and left the washroom to give his clothes to Ha-Neul. When she had the clothes in her hands, she smirked at T.O.P.

"What?" He laughed a bit.
"You're always scared to show your body, but your pretty diesed." She smiled, poking his abs. He turned away imediatly, and headed to the washroom.
"Hm? He's so scared to show me, and the world, but not that girl? Augh, guys are so weird." Ha-Neul laughed to herself. She took her wet shirt, and jeans off, so she was wearing only a sports bra and shorts. She went down to the basement, and started washing the clothes. When they were in the washing machine, she took some of Hyun Joon's pj's and put it on the bed. After a few minutes, T.O.P stepped out, and walked to Hyun Joon's room. He found the clothes on the bed, and a note.

'Just use these for tonight. i couldn't find the other pj's. Sunni :D' He smiled at the note. Ha-Neul threw the clothes into the dryer, and went back upstairs. She passed by Hyun Joon's room to go to the washroom, and peaked in abit. She saw T.O.P putting the shirt on, and almost drooled.
"Come in." He called. She stepped in, and when he saw her, his jaw dropped.
"How did you know I was here? I mean out in the hall?" Ha-Neul asked innocently. After a long pause, T.O.P answered.
"I heard the door creak abit." He replied. She headed to the washroom, and T.O.P stuck his head out of the room, staring at Ha-Neul . She felt a pair of eyes on her, so she spoke up.

"Will ya stop staring at my please?" She called, then closed the door of the washroom.
"Damn. I never realised, she's got a nice ." T.O.P smirked to himself. After 10 minutes, Ha-Neul stepped out with a towel rapped around her body. As soon as T.O.P heard the washroom door open, he opened Hyun Joon's door, and peaked out to look at Ha-Neul.
"I know you're watching." She said out loud, then he closed the door. She got a simple light blue night dress on, then headed downstairs to check on the clothes. They were done, so she brought them up in a laundry basket, and started folding the clothes in her room. As she folded the clothes, some Big Bang music was playing from her lap top, and she rapped with them. T.O.P kept the door open to hear her. He was happy that she knew, and could rap his parts. When she finished folding, she heard some thunder. She looked out her window and saw lightning.

"Omo, thunderstorm? I though it was just a bit of rain tonight." She stpped out of her room, and knocked on Hyun Joon's door. She opened the door to find T.O.P reading a magazine.
"Come downstairs if you want a snack." Ha-Neul told him. She went downstairs, and took some cookies and marshmellows out and made some hot chocolate. When the hot chocolate was ready, T.O.P appeared in the kitchen.

"You do this every night?" He asked, as she poured him a cup.
"Not really.....Only when I feel like it." She replied. When they finished their snacks, they headed for their rooms. She snuggled into her bed, and tried to fall asleep, while T.O.P was thinking of a way to sleep in the same bed as her. No, not to have it with her, but to at least cuddle with her.

*Ah, eoteokae!! Hm.... [thunder cracks] HOLY!! Jeez, i hate thunder. WAIT A SEC! I GOT IT!* T.O.P knocked on Ha-Neul's door. She opened it, and rubbed her eyes.
"Oh were you already sleeping?" T.O.P asked.
"No, I was trying too. What's wrong?" She asked.
"I hate thunder storms. I get scared of them." T.O.P complained.
"Hah. Nice try buddy." Ha-Neul tried to close her door, but he stopped her.
"No, I'm being serious!"
"Look at me in the eyes, don't laugh, don't smile and tell me you're scared of thunder." She said looking into his eyes.
"I'm scared of thunder." He didn't laugh, smile, or even plan too.
"Alright." She opened her door all the way and let him in.
"You can sleep on my bed." She said as she opened her closet to get the sheets, but he stopped her.
"No, you don't have too. We can sleep-"
"Oh no....You'll make that, turn upside down and make me stay up late." He already knew she was thinking he'd do it with her.
"Oh my gosh. Do you seriously think I'd do that? Psht. We'll sleep on the same bed, but I promise I won't do anything to you." He said putting his hand over his heart. Ha-Neul stuck her pinky out.

"Pinky swear?" She asked.
"Aish, so childish."
"Oh, okay." SHe reached for the sheets again, but he linked his pinky with hers. She looked up at him, shocked. She shrugged, and climbed into her bed beside T.O.P.

"Good night oppa." She said with her back facing him.
"G'night Sunni." He replied, then they fell asleep.