So What? You Sure Know.......................

2 Different Tears

I turned some music on, and danced. I didn't care much that my clothes were wet from the rain, so I just danced. Then a random song came on. It didn't have a choreography, but I sang and rapped it. It was Jerry's Going to Love. He's my twin brother. We are feternal twins, but every says we look exactly alike. When the song ended, I lay down on the floor.

"Seong Ho oppa. Please come back. I need help here. Even for a day. Or even Hyun Joon oppa. I need one of you guys to help me out. Please." I said quietly to myself. I heard my door open, so I tilted my head up abit to see who it was.
"Oh, hi Seung Hyun oppa." I greeted, then just continued to think. *That's twice today. Will he stop talking to me?*
"Hey. Museun il-iya? (What's Up?)" T.O.P asked.
"The sky. The stars." I answered.
"I meant what are you doing?" T.O.P laughed.
"I'm lying down, what does it look like?" I scoffed.
"Why are you all wet? Did you walk in the rain or something?" He walked towards me until he was standing right beside me.
"Sorta. Why are you asking so many questions? Don't you have a girlfriend to talk to?" I said coldly, then got up, and put my stuff in my bag.

"You saw that?" He nervously asked, then I turned to face him.
"The freaking door was wide open. How the hell am I not supposed to see that?" I slung my bag over my shoulder, and walked off.
"It was my fault." T.O.P said out loud.
"That's why you we're upset this whole time. You fell for me didn't you?" He smirked.

"Why the hell would I?" I said, getting teary.
"You were such a jerk the first time we met, and a jerk after. You get nice, then you start making out with some girl? Yeah, nice way to treat a girl right?!?" I yelled, and faced him with tears rolling down my face. His eyes rounded, and jaw dropped.
"And so what if I did like you? You'd still treat me like crap! I've been trying so hard to be nice to you, and what do you return? TREATING ME LIKE I'M SOME ALIEN! I'll admit, someimes I did like you, sometimes I didn't, but that's all changed now. You sure know how to play with a girl don't you." I said, pracitaclly crying now. I ran out the building, and started walking home in the rain.