Date~

2 Different Tears

No One's POV

Ha-Neul drove to a carnival, and without knowing T.O.P followed. The two got out of the car and started walking.

"What do you want to do first noona?" KiBum asked.
"Hm....oo! That one!" She took his hand and ran to one of the games: Toss the ring (or whatever it's called). They paid 500 for 20 rings. The goal was 5-small prize, 10-medium, 15-large prize. After a few minutes, they one a medium prize.
"Which one do you want?" KiBum asked. Ha-Neul looked around and spotted a teddy bear simillar to the one T.O.P got her for White Day. She frowned, and T.O.P clearly saw why.
"Oh, it's okay. You can have it."
"No, no. I insist!"
"Then it doesn't matter, just don't get the white teddy bear." She frowned then started walking off. T.O.P followed her, then she sat at a bench. He went up to her, and started to talk.

"Hey Sunni." Ha-Neul heard a husky voice and looked up.
"Oh." She sighed, then looked away. "Neorago." She said quietly.
"What's up with you lately? You aren't visiting us, you aren't texting us or even saying hi! It's getting me and the members worried." T.O.P snapped, then she looked up, eyes widened. Then, she looked away again.
"I've been going through some rough times okay?" She raised her voice a bit. T.O.P put his hands on her face, and made her look at him.
"Tell me what I did wrong, I'll fix it." He said sincerly. She melted on the inside, but didn't show it. She took his hands off of her face.
"It's okay. I'll be fine." She replied. Ha-Neul got up and walked towards KiBum who was holding a pig-rabbit, the same size as the one in You're Beautiful. They played a few more games, then left. She dropped kiBum off at the Brave Brothers' building.

"I had fun today KiBum." She smiled at him.
"I did too noona. I'll see you around. Bye!" KiBum got out of her car, then she drove off. Meanwhile.....T.O.P got jealous of KiBum's date with Ha-Neul. T.O.P went back to the YG building, and went to the practice room. He walked in, and heard Big Bang talking about her.

"Ah, that's the 4th time in 3 days!" DaeSung laughed.
"I know. I bet T.O.P hyung is jealous." SeungRi smirked.
"I am! Those guys are lucky. Why doesn't she take me on a date?" G-D whined.
"Because you never ask her." Taeyang replied.
"4 times in 3 days? What?" T.O.P asked.
"Oh, you know how Sunni went on a date with KiBum? He's the fourth guy she went on a date with for the past three days. Who were they? Oh yeah! DongHae, KyuHyun, Kevin and KiBum. Sheesh. Lucky guys." G-D explained. T.O.P was really jealous after hearing that. So jealous, he got red in a matter of seconds.

Ha-Neul's POV

I dropped KiBum off, then I headed back to the YG building. Just before I stepped in, it started to rain.
"Guess I'm walking." I had a thing for walking in the rain when I was upset. It clears my mind. But on a regular basis, I'd walk in the cold between 11pm-12am. It's just something I did as a kid and I got used to it. i got into the building, a bit wet from standing in the rain, and I saw Big Bang walking out of their room. I bowed slightly then entered my room.