Feeling Bad~

2 Different Tears

Ha-Neul's POV

The next 3 days, I hung out with U-Kiss, and Super Junior stalked me even more. I've been still upset about T.O.P, and I didn't feel like my normal self, but I tried to be as happy I could be. I acted all happy at work, usually, but I wasn't. One day, I practicing U-Kiss' Man Man Ha Ni and Super Junior's Bonamana, then some people walked in. I turned around and found 17 boys walk in.

"HEY~" They all called.
"Hey guys." I said quietly.
"We brought lunch." EeTeuk called.
"Oh, okay. Let's eat." I spread sheets on the floor and they all sat down.
"Noona! Sit beside me!" Kevin waved at me.
"No, you sat with him last time! Sit with me!" DongHo called out.
"Aw, no fair. You're always with them! Sit here!" Dong Hae told me.
"Oh gosh. I'll sit....HERE!" I sat in between SungMin and KiSeop.
"No fair!" They rest called.
"HEY! DON'T ARGUE OR ELSE YOU ARE ALL LEAVING!" I yelled, then they hushed up. I started eating rice, then SungMin put some beef on my plate.

"Manh-i meog-eo." SungMin smiled, then I lightly pinched his cheeks.
"So cute." I finished, and sighed.
"Noona, is there anything wrong?" KiSeop asked.
"Ah, it's nothing. Someone I know...he's just being a jerk." I repled. He patted my back.
"Don't worry, you'll be okay." I took some of the food, enough for 5, and brought it to Big Bang's room.

"Hey guys, I know you didn't-" I looked at them, and found them pressing their ears against the wall dividing my room and their room.
"Eavesdroppers. Anyways, here's lunch." I put the bag of food on the floor and walked to the door. I bumped into someone, and fell on the floor. I rubbed my aching , and looked up to see T.O.P with his hands in his pockets. He walked past me without saying anything. I got up, and bowed at him.

"Mian hae." I said quietly, and headed back to my room.

T.O.P's POV

I walked past her, and I heard her say something.
"Mian hae." She said quietly, then left.
"HYUNG!! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!" SeungRi scolded me.
"What? She bumped into me." I shrugged.
"Hyung, if you haven't noticed, she's been all sad and upset the past 4 days. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" G-D yelled. I felt bad. I actually did notice. She hasn't been the same. She never visited us anymore, she never texted us anymore, heck she never said hi to us when she see's us.
"I'm getting worried about her. She don't even say hi anymore! This is all your fault!" G-D yelled.

Ha-Neul's POV

"Where did-"
"They were called." Alexander interupted.
"Okay good. I'm happy they are gone. Ah, I'm getting bored here. I'm going to go home, okay guys? You'll have to leave." I told them as I got my things ready.
"Aw, okay. We'll see you whenever." They said, and left. I slung my bag over my shoulder, and looked at the mirror, but I saw someone still there. I turned around and found KiBum.

"Oh, KiBum-ah. What are you still doing here?" I asked as I walked towards him. He looked down, I think he was embarressed or something.
"Um, can I ask you a question?" He said, still looking down.
"Yeah sure."
"Since you're bored, do you want to go on a date?" He asked, and I gasped.
"KiBum-yah."
"You don't have too."
"I'm up for it. We can go right now." I smiled, he looked up and smiled back.
"O-okay!" He stuttered. I took his hand, and we got into my car.

T.O.P's POV

I was going to apologize to Ha-Neul, but I saw her leaving her room, with a U-Kiss member, holding hands. I followed them outside, and I figured they were going on a date.