Welcome Back~

2 Different Tears

Two days later, ZE:A and I came back to Seoul. It was fun filming for a different entertainment. They were so nice to me. Anyways, when we got back, I headed home first, then went to YG's building. I went into my practice room, and started dancing to ZE:A's song All Day Long. Dancing a different groups song is something I love doing. I don't usually dance to my songs for fun. So I dance to other groups songs. After All Day Long was finished, I started Addiction by Code-V. I sang, and rapped as I danced. i turned the instrumental up loud, and used a mic to do the vocals.

T.O.P's POV

Today was the day Ha-Neul was coming back. Awkwardly, I missed her. We were just randomly dancing to our songs, and other groups songs. When ever a girl groups song came on, G-D and SeungRi danced to them, yet they failed.

"When is that girl going to call?!?" I yelled in frustration.
"Hyung, why are you so worried? She'll be back today." TaeYang smirked. "You don't like her, do you?"
"EW NO! I don't like her. I'm just worried." I said quietly.
"Meaning you do like her." DaeSung laughed. All of a sudden, we heard loud music, coming from the practice room next door. I got frustraited at hearing the music, so I left our room, slammed the other door open, and started yelling.

"YAH! CAN YOU LOWER YOUR MUSIC! MY GROUPS IS TRYING TO FOCUS HERE!" I yelled.

Ha-Neul's POV

I turned around and found Seung Hyun.

"Oh, mian hae Seung hyun oppa!" I bowed. I lowered the music, then continued. It was my favorite part: Jae's rap.

heeojijaneun chagaun hanmadie nan
michigetda neoegeseo meoreojineun sungan
nae gaseumi muneojyeo nae mamdo dagajyeo gasseo
nan amugeotdo eobseo
Please come a little closer

The music turned off, I turned and looked at T.O.P who was standing beside the stereo.
"Can't you see I'm busy?" I complained.
"YAH! You promised me you'd call!" He yelled.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." I looked up, and all of a sudden, I was being hugged.

"I told you I'd get worried about you if you didn't call." He whispered. I almost melted.
"I'm sorry. I know I should've called." I said hugging back.
"Weird thing is, I was happy, but I didn't feel like myself when I was away." I smiled.
"Nado. When you were gone, I didn't feel like the almighty T.O.P." He pulled away, and did a Superman pose.

"Known as Vick." I laughed. "Such a plain name for a scary character. I'm happy Hyun Jun killed him, he was such a jerk. He killed Mi-Jung!" I walked towards the stereo.

"HEY SUNNI!" I heard 4 voices. I turned and saw the rest of Big Bang. I blushed a little, I was in a room, alone, with T.O.P.
"What's up with the atmosphere? Did something happen?" SeungRi asked.
"Oh, be quiet." I snapped.
"Anyways, welcome back." T.O.P ruffled my hair, and left. I turned away from Big Bang and smiled.

*It's weird, but I like him being all nice.* I giggled to myself.