Stop Stalking!

2 Different Tears

We got into the plane, and I tried to read a book. I read books often, just not books I never heard of. So, I put the book away, and got my phone out.

'yah~ g-d, why didn't you tell the guys that i was jus gunna film for an mv? t.o.p came over, and started acting all nice. it's so scary!' I texted JiYoung.

"Who ya texting there? Your boyfriend?" Someone elbowed my arm. I turned, and scoffed.
"Siwan-yah. Just because I'm texting, doesn't mean it's my boyfriend." I replied.
"So? There's a chance it could be."
"I don't even have a boyfriend!" I snapped, then looked at my phone again.

'Xd i guess i forgot too ^^' G-D replied.
'don't do dat again! i'm getting scared of t.o.p now. HE CALLED ME SUNNI FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!' i texted back.

'are u there yet? call me when u are' a random text from T.O.P
'how the hell did you get my number?' I sent T.O.P.
'g-d...' I looked at his number, and dialed it. After a few seconds, there was an answer on the other line.

"Hello?" I heard a husky voice.
"STOP STALKING ME!" I yelled.
"I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!" SiWan scolded me.
"Sorry Siwan-yah! Seung Hyun oppa, please please please stop stalking me! You know how much you're scaring me here? Jeez, first you're hating me, because I accidentaly got some of my drink on you. Then you're still acting pissed even after I got you a new pair of jeans. Then, you complain about me supposed to be in your upcoming music video. And now you're acting like my brother? What the hell is up with you?"
"Okay look. I know we started with a bad start, and I'm sorry about that. I'm just trying to be nice to you too, since you're always nice to me." He explained.
"Oh, that's nice. Just stop stalking me. Don't you dare come to Busan while I'm here. And I'll call you when I get there. Now buh-bye!" I hung up, and smiled to myself.

*He admit he's being nice. Aw, that's so sweet of him! Wait no! Ha-Neul! Get a hold of yourself. You are not falling for him! Or are you?* I thought to myself.