Final. Alternate ending (#3) and messages~!

2 Different Tears
Midnight Sun by F.CUZ
-------------------------------------------------------------

reeeeeeeeeeewind to chapter 98.

I waited at the stop light for the light to go green. I looked around and saw a car swiveling through the lanes. I got scared, so I ran away.

'oppa....I'm sure I saw a drunkard driving, so I'll be there in like 2 minutes.'
'oh, okay.'
'mian hae'
'dont worry about it'

A few minutes later, I went back and crossed the street. I saw T.O.P standing in the middle of the rose garden in a suit.

(where the grass is near the middle) : http://www.ontfin.com/Word/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ButchartGardens.jpg

t.o.p (left pic of course): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hunnie1270/IRIS/iris_top4.jpg

"... Seung Hyun oppa?" I called. He turned around and smiled. He held a bouquet of blue roses, then handed them to me.

https://www.buyflower.com.sg/main/images/BF0681E_Galore_of_Serenity.jpg

"Ha-Neul-yah... YOu don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment." He said as he held my free hand.
"Ha-Neul-yah.....Since the day we met, I kinda had a crush on you. Then as we got to know each other better, I fell for you. I didn't know if you liked me, I was going to ask, but then you had a boyfriend so my chance was bad. I still liked you, and then when I heard about your break up, I was sadfor you, yet happy because I could've made you mine. Then when you left, it tore me apart. I thought it was for the best. Then you came back and I felt like I was shocked into life. I think you already know, but I'd rather say it to you. I love you, Kim Ha-Neul." He said. I started tearing in the middle of his story, then smiled at him. I put the roses down and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Choi Seung Hyun." I whispered. He pulled away abit then kissed me. I slung my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

*The moment I have been waiting for. The moment is now.*
-----------------------------------------------------------

done~!!!!!!!!!!! i'm moving btw!!! this site gave me a virus on my other account (o my cpu) so im moving to aff~!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/3831

byebye~!!! read my other fics! its on aff too~!