Kids~

2 Different Tears
@Eyesofdeath I love ur comments!! So hilarious. Makes me laugh every time. Do u want me to write alternate endings?? And for one of the alternate endings, I could rite a sequel for it. I jus need an opinion

Sunset Glow by Big Bang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven years later...

"Eomma!! Hyun Jae noona hit me again!" I heard my 5 year old son Dong Joon's voice.
"Jae, what did I tell you."
"Not to pick on him. I didn't I hit him." my 6 year old daughter Hyun Jae answered.
"You are so like your mother Hyun Jae." T.O.P said.
"And Dong Joon is just like his father. When you grow up Jae, are you going to be like my uncle?"
"Why mom? What does your uncle do?" she asked.
"He's somewhat of an assassin and kills terrorists."
"That's so cool!!" she exclaimed.
"Ew!!! Eomma I want to become a singer like you. And a rapper like daddy."
"Daddy can't dance, but I can." I smirked.
"You're so mean Sunni." TOP said.
"It's true though. Anyways, Jae, if you want to be like your uncle, I'll have to teach you how to fight."

"I know how to fight mom, unlike Seung Hyun here."
"Didn't I tell you to call me dad?" TOP asked.
"Yeah, but your so lame. Your not even like a dad."
"I'm cool. Does a cool daddy do this?" TOP started singing one of their old songs, Koe Wo Kikasite. Jae nodded in disappointment, then I laughed.

"Oppa, she'll call you dad if you learn to fight." I laughed.
"Mom is right. She can fight but you can't? Ha! You're the lander dad ever. You got her to fight for you."
"You told her!?!" TOP exclaimed.
"Sorry. She wanted to know a story about. One of my fights, so I told her."
"You're so mean." he pouted.

"Eomma! Let's go to a norebang! I wanna singy!! I wanna singy Beast songs and Bigu Bangu songs!!" Dong Joon said.
"Yeah, I wanna do some rapping mom." Hyun Jae said
"You'll do DooJoon's part since you aren't as good as me yet." TOP grinned.
"So? Moms better than you. She'll do Jun Hyung's parts. Stay home, it's better without you. Can Beast come too mom? We'll go insane again!!"
"Jae why are you so mean?" TOP asked her.
"Get cooler." I said. "C'mon kids, let's go. I'll call Beast to meet us there."

A few more years later...

I sat in a room infront of my daughter who was across the table.

"Tell me now."
"Shiro (I don't want to)." she waved her hand towards me and some of her men walked to me. I was tied down to a chair, and they carried wooden poles.

"Mal hae(tell me)." Jun Hyung said.
"Shiro!"
"Mal hae!!!!!"
"Shirtago!"
"Mal hae!!!!!!!!!"
"Shiro!!!!" I tapped the armrest on the chair, typing a code that said:

Three blocks away, in the house 329.

"Alright, stop. There's no way she'll spill. Leave." she told me. They untied me then I punched all the men and threw Hyun Jae over my shoulders.

"No need to be harsh now Jae." I told her.
"Mrs. Kim, let me down."
"No. They cut me and put some chemical straight into my blood system."
"I told them not to!"
"Well they fully didn't. Baek San is dead." I put her down and headed for his office.

"Yah, is it neccessary to put chemicals into my viens?? I work here you . And why did you ask me? You coulda got my husband to. He works with them undercover."
"I'm sorry. Your daughter wanted to try it on you. You know everything about the organization. Wait a sec, how are you an actress andan assassin?"
"You tell me Baek San. My uncle ran this thing. And I'm getting a bit old now. I think I'll have to retire."
"Your twelve year old will take over."
"Yeah. TOP and I will just settle down from this. I'll have to train Dong Joon for getting into YG or Cube."
-------------------------------------------------------

OMG! Hyun Jae is an assassin and she's only twelve! Hah. Don't like that idea? I'll re write it then. And Iwill make a sequel. Maybe two. One for an alternate ending and one (is definatly) for Hyun Jae.

09/25/10