White Day~

2 Different Tears

I finished promotions 2 months after that, and I was on my break! My manager said I would have my comeback with Taeyang, but I would record OST's, singles, but wouldn't perform them live. One day when I was at home, I was reading a novel when my doorbell rang. I went to answer it and found 5 guys at my door.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.
"Happy white day!" They called.
"Omo, white day already?" I widened my eyes and let them in. They sat on the couch as I prepared some drinks. I came back into the living room, put the drinks on the coffee table, and sat on the opposite couch across from Big Bang.

"White day already hm?" I asked the guys and they nodded.
"Have you got any candy on white day?" SeungRi asked.
"No. The guys here never notice me, but back in Seattle, they'd give me gifts." I shrugged. They held their hands out and I found candy in their hands.
"Omo, guys, you don't have too!" I waved my hands. They put the candy on the table and smiled.
"You gave us things on Valentines Day, it's only fair."G-D smiled then nudged T.O.P. He left the house, and came back a minute after with a large, white teddy bear.

"Omo. Who-"
"T.O.P hyung did." DaeSung interupted. I ran to T.O.P and hugged him.
"Thank you!" I smiled. I pulled away and hugged the bear.
"It's so cute!" I said, poking it's cheeks and T.O.P smiled. I put it near the stairs going upstairs, then sat back down.

"So, Taeyang oppa. Are you excited for your comeback?" I asked.
"Yeah, actually I am. It's going to be fun performing in korean again." He smiled.
"Dara unni is so lucky to be in the music video." I pouted.
"You can be in it too." He told me.
"REALLY?" I brightened.
"Which parts do want to be in? With G-d or with me?"
"Can I be in both parts? It's hard to pick." I looked away.
"Sure! You can be in T.O.P hyung's video too, if you want." G-D smiled.
"Yay! I'd like that too!" I smiled. I looked at T.O.P and he scoffed.
"I don't want that freak in my music video." He said coldly, then I lowered my head.
"Fine." I told him, got up to get snack ready, and he just stared at me with wide eyes.
"Hyung, why are you so mean to Sunni? She's so nice to you and you treat her like she's not even a person." DaeSung complained.
"I never knew she wouldn't fight this time." T.O.P replied.
"That's all you think about, huh? Just fights? She does so many nice things for you! She helps you with the choreography, she goes over the raps with you, she cooks us lunch, she takes us out, don't you think you should do something for her too?" I heard G-D explain. I got the Duk Boki ready, and got the pitcher of water out.

"Are you okay? I've never seen hyung act like this before. Usually, after a few months of knowing a person, he'd be really nice." I turned and saw G-D
"Oh, oppa. Well, it's different with me I guess." I turned back around and fized the duk boki.
"I mean, why does he hate me so much. He's cool, funny, and nice, I'm sure of that. He just never shows it when I'm around." I frowned. I was about to pick the duk boki up, when G-D took it before I did. I looked at him confused.

"Guys do favors for girls on white day." He smiled and walked off to the living room. *He's so nice. I'm glad.*