Start from the bad luck

|~| Fake Girlfriend |~|
Jungshin's POV:

I feel good when I don't see or hear the name Jiyeon and I will be better if I don't go to stalk her to know how is she. Day by day, I usually drive pass by her school also her house. Sometimes I see Jiyeon stand alone at the bus stop and sometimes...I see her with a man. It will be good if Jiyeon can forget me and has a new boyfriend. Even I broke up with her first, but I still care about her and afraid if she thinks something crazy... -sigh- when I was driving to home I saw a man was carring a girl on his shoulder as she was trying to get off while there was other man run after him as looking around to make sure no people. These man must be kidnap a girl since in this block is quiet. I need to help her cuz she is a student if I am not wrong with her uniform.

" ! Get me off!!! I don't go with you!!! Get me off! Crazy!!!! >< " I heard a girl's voice after I got off from the car and chased them silently to the small block. I am just employee in a company why I am so curious and join this danger?I don't know how many members of those strangers... I don't know myself too...because I can't stand to ignore the girl was kidnapped!

Where are they now? I looked around after I lost their way...

" No!!!!!"

I looked at the back then went into the small lobby... I went to hide near the tub, I can't see the girl's face well... What those guys do to her is really ...they are the people who kidnap girls and take their inside things such as heart or groin to sell...I called to the police... Ah! This girl in danger!

Eunjung's POV

I looked up to those men who are strangers to me.

" Hello, we are the leaders of Taekwondo club. Our manager would like to do you a favour for being the teacher in there "

How can I trust them? They came to block my way after I left school...

" I'm sorry, I am not interested in..." I didn't finish my words yet but I felt dizzy and what I could see darker and darker....

After I wake up I found that I am on a man's shoulder .

" get me off! Help! Help! " I tried to move as I could, but I don't know why I no energy to fight... Where is this? Why no people passed by??? Anyone here...help me please... My tears went out after the punch on my stomach. They tied my legs and hands also tied my mouth with a scarf. Why am I the victim of this? Why?... I tried to moved with the tear and pain. I looked around ...what I can see ... There are a lot of pictures of faint women and some had the hole on the stomach... Are they human? Why did they do this? Then a thing came to my mind... The news about zombie kidnapper ... That was the name that police gave to a human that kidnap people to take heart and groin... Am I one of those women...?

" I think this girl isn't bad... Look at her white skin..." the man has moustache lift my chin up then his disgusting hand caressed to my tigh...>\\\< no!!!!!! I contorted ! Crazy! Who let you touch me? Oh my god... Anyone please help me... I still repeat wishing fir a help even I know I won't be able to see the light tomorrow... I glare deadly to those men.

" Daesung... I think we should make her to the high spot by your brother first then let take her heart and groin later ;D " the skinny shape face as a lizard rubbed his lip then he took out a knife to thresh my shirt button one by one..

" $&@$@@$@@" I try to yell but I can't . I can't let them do this to me T_T

" yeah,Myungsoo... But I am the first to taste her ;D " That ugly man crawl his hand to deeper and deeper to my skirt....I closed my eyes tightly... I will bite my tougue to die by myself...T_T 1...2...

" ouch!!!! Who???"

I opened my eyes with a bit happy after there was someone came to help me. Daesung was crashed by a flying stick. Then I can see the fight between the long legs man to those 2monsters ... He is... Jieun's cousin???

" how can you do this to girl? s you will die!" Jungshin shows his fighting skill to those men, the blood went out of the painful shouting from daesung and Myungsoo after Jungshin gave them the last dying legs.

" Eunjung.. I am helping you... Don't be scare " he whispered to me and took if his jacket to cover my body as his hands quickly remove the ropes after he removed the the scarf. Thus man us really caring... If no him, maybe I died...

" we should get out from here as soon as... " I can see the blood on his lip falling down.

" thank you..Jungshin T_T " I cried after he done remove the ropes.

" it's ok.. " he smiled , suddenly I saw that Myungsoo lift a gun and the direction to Jungshin o.o

" Look!!!! " I yelled with the horror as I see what will happen, Jungshin still innocent with the thing behind him...

BANG!!!! BANG!!!

I can see that Myungsoo burst the blood out with the widen eyes... O.O

" Sir! We cayght the kidnappers! "

then I can see many polices come in... -____-; what I can do is hug Jungshin tightly with the tear... T_T

" hehe " he giggled...crazy... I no face to meet him...

----

Jieun Person's POV:

huaaaaaa! -__- why the early morning is coming so fast like this???? I got up and go to the kitchen for breakfast :3

I sit on the sofa and watch tv freshly. Why? Because today no class xD yahoo! no in fact, I lied the teacher that I am sick, so I called to Eunjung for the permission since last night gagagaga xD kinda lazy

RING~ Galing ~ Dong~

I looked to the door, thus early morning who is coming?-_- I am sure, it must be my oppa kk I wonder how he and Eunjung are :3

I opened the door... Ahhhh!!!!!! >< I touched my chest as shocked after I saw the blonde hair girl in front of me with her cold face T_T aigoo... -wipe the sweat-

" Oh! Jiyeon... Why are you here? XD " I gulp. Why this girl come to my house ?

" do I bother you?:) " she smiled softly.., oh.. I felt pity her T^T

" no... Hehe come in , Jiyeon ^^ "

" thanks "

-hours later- I looked at Jiyeon who is playing with the knife and fruit that I bring for her.. I felt scare thus girl now T_T

" So you also knew about our break up.. What do you think about this?" she smiled said without looking at me as keeping scratch the knife to the apple.

" I feel pity you , unnie T^T my oppa is so bad. " I tried to show my sad feeling but I really feel pity myself instead that I came in to this story of the messy love too T-T

" you know? I really want to kill him ! " Jiyeon stab the apple deeply as showing dead glare to me T_T why you look at me,huh? Go to kill him not me ToT I feel like she has problem with the brain T_T I was really so shock.. When will u go to ur house huh? Park Jiyeon ><

" Then go to kill him unnie T^T " die all, I won't stress to know about your story haha xD T^T

" But I can't... Hik hik... I want to kill myself ToT " suddenly she cried and hugged me... Aigoo e_e I am going crazy now... She came to my house and to share her story with me. I feel like I Am an advisor mow.., :3 so proud since everybody came to me for help kkk xD but no-.,- I don't want now... Huaaa ToT my happy day...

----

Thanks for reading ^^

especially to Selina Boice hehe... I feel really pity you T_T