Broken plan

|~| Fake Girlfriend |~|
From friend to lover, after break up, no friend anymore...it left only awkward things and anger... To forget the memory in the past isn't easy ...not only for girl...but for boy too,even he is a playboy,but he is a playboy in gentleman's clothes...

The girl in blonde hair is sitting silently in the coffee shop with a young small face man. The girl took a sip of coffee as the man looked at her silently.

" We broke up..." she said coldly.

" Why ?" The man asked why with the shocked face but in his heart is beating fast of happy...

" because I don't know too...he didn't tell me the exact reason... Maybe I made him boring? Hehe " she laughed.

" Are you hurting much...,right? " he held her hand..

" no :) I am a strong girl,how can I hurt? Haha " She tried to laugh as the tear went out..

" Liar... You are crying "

" No... I said I am ok.. Just a dust went into my eyes.."

" Forget him...and be mine..." he said as looking straight to the girl's eyes...She was so shocked with his speech... She always considered this boy as her best friend...

" What are you saying??! "

" Even I came after him...I knew you after him.,,I fell for you since first meet...but I just kept that love ... " he showed her a sad face..

" You know...? You are like Jungshin with everything...the way you talked and attitude...but I never think to love you ... "

" it's ok...and I am sorry " he looked to his feet.

" Give me a time...,Luhan.. I can't think to have new love now... What I need now is comforting from friend...," Jiyeon ended her speech then Luhan went to give her a hug.

----

Jungshin's POV

I raised my eyebrow crazily when I saw the papers that Jieun gave me.

" Here are the list of schedule and habit of Eunjung :3 I spent my time to research about her until my leg swollen T.T you should know how to do next.." Jieun does sour face then hands her hand to me -_- This girl really money face...

" How can your legs swollen if you just type these script... "

" I used my legs to walk and run after that baffalo girl ,oppa --'" oh~ really best friend that called her friend as buffalo? XD

" ok! Here! But not yet end, I will call you later " I give her money

" Thanks, oppa xD I wish you good luck hununu "

-5am --- excrete. -/////- how can she tell this to me top?

-6am --- go to Hanna High School by bike. Haha... Poor girl...

- On Saturday --- have Taekwondo class

- On Sunday --- go to gossip club . I no wonder she has big mouth haha...

- 4 pm--- go to Namja High School to see Jonghun play basketball . Who is he?

......etc

-chuckle- haha... This girl is really weird... I don't know why I choose her, but because since she dislike me for the first time, so she wouldn't love me for real... But to let her be my fake girlfriend isn't easy... To make Jiyeon forget me... I need to do this... In fact, I used to see Eunjung in a performance contest through the TV and she was the one whom I voted for, but unfortunately she failed...kkkk how sad...

---

I closed my eyes tightly as feeling the cold of showering to my body... I looked to the mirror ... When I am about to take the teethbrush, I still can see another pink teethbrush still in the glass... My hand went to trembling and try to ignore that pink... The more I brushed my teeth, the memory hunted me clearly and clearly... The blonde hair girl in white night dress was brushing teeth with him as they pushed each other to a side as trying to see mirror in individual .., I don't know why I can't breath well when I think about the past between Jiyeon and I... I cried... Why can't I forget this girl??? I broke up with my secret lovers was because of her too... I stop being playboy was because of her too... Why do I love her much like this?... She loves me...(maybe) and I love her... But I felt hurt too much too when I was with her... I don't what my real feeling... I feel like I am a lunatic... When felt want to break up then break up without thinking... No.. I should forget her...! You can do it,Jungshin.., YOU CAN DO IT! I washed my face again and again then throw the pink teethbrush to rubbish bin..,

--- -Hanna High School-

" Eunjung-ah~ goodbye~ "

" yes~ goodbye~~~ walk well be careful falling into the mud haha " The short hair girl in school uniform waved to her friends who went away. Then she walked happily to the vehicle parking.

" Venus!!!!! " Eunjung covered with shocked as running quickly to the name Venus...

" Oh my Venus!!! TOT ! Who did these to you? Ngaaaa! Wtf! If I found you hurt my Venus, I will cut your head T_T hik hik... How can I go home while you are sick? " Eunjung checked the broken bike which fell to the ground as its condition is twisted as a ball ...seem like this is crashed by something.. The short hair girl still sitting near the bike with unsatisfy . Venus is a name that she gave for her bike. She loves Venus very much because it was made by her grandpa who is living in Busan.

She tried to pull her bike sweatly along the road. She is depressed with her unlucky life. The thunder and the lightening was clashed as the rain start dropping...

" ...! Crazy rain! Don't u pity me too? T_T " Eunjung ran quickly to find the shelter, but no place for her,suddenly there was a car drove fast till the mud scattered to dirty her clothes... She stopped a step with anger.. She didn't know why today it is unlucky day for her, since today should be her special happy day... She glared to that car then the driver turned back to her..

" Eunjung? " the man in the car looked at her with surprise as he burst into giggle a bit with Eunjung's situation...

" I'm so pitiful~~~ huaaaaaa! " she cried hardly as a kid on the floor.

" aigoo... Come in " he went out from the car with umbrella as trying to take her into car, but she pushed him till fall down and wet together..

" ya! You made me wet now " the tall Man try to get up

" who ask u to near me? you are crazy by yourself... I d't need you help.. " Eunjung throw the mud to the tall Man.

" ya!!! Just say simple, why need to throw the mud??! Stop! " he try to protect himself but seem like he can't win that girl , her action is Akeem like try to show her anger bcuz of her bike broken -_-

---

" ha chhus! " Jungshin sneeze as looking at Eunjung with calm eyes... Eunjung kept eating as a pig as if Jungshin wasn't here. They are in a Korean place thatmost people come here to wear bathrobe and rest to let out the stress by warm heat as in SUNA room. They are here and eat boiled eggs.

PAC!

Eunjung knocked Jungshin's head with egg to peel the egg's shell. It is a traditional habit in this place.

" ya! It's hurt! " Jungshin rubbed his head.

" it searve you right... You broke my bike and scatter me mud -.- "

" I don't know why did I tell you everything... Crazy me.." Jungshin told Eunjung that everything he made, because he can't stand with the crying of this girl... This girl is totally weird... Weird in the world... At first he just wanted to break the bike to have occasion to take Eunjung to join in his car, but everything was not like he planned..