Still in love, why need to break?

|~| Fake Girlfriend |~|
Who say breaking up isn't hurt...? If both were so hurt like this, why still wanna break? Because...

3rd Person's POV

" what? Are you proposing me? Have you ever looked at the mirror? I like y girl, not the poor tasted as you "

There are a swarm of students are looking at a simple girl who has short hair and wearing spectacles, she is looking at a man in the different school uniform from her with the tear. Today is the worst day for her, she has never felt so embarrassed as today.... The boy who she fell in love for a year looked down her like this , made her heart is bleeding so badly....she never knew that this silent man is so arrogant...

" Jonghun... So don't you accept my chocolate box? " she said sadly without looking other people who are critism about them...what she need is to make this boy as her boyfriend...

" cih... You don't know how to listen human's language? Let him eat, bye " Jonghun grab the box from her hand then throw it to a dog which is standing nearby before he left. The falls her knees to the ground as holding her face of crying...

-In a house -

The short haired girl is crying and telling everything to her friend...

" Stop crying, Eunjung... He did so bad to you like this, why still want to get him? What's a crazy girl " Jieun gives one more box of tissue to Eunjung who is crying till her eyes swollen as her face became so red. Jieun sigh as looking at many tissues on the floor . She knew this girl clearly that Eunjung won't forget easily.

" huaaaaaa!!!!! It's hurt... Why did he do this to me? He said he likes y girl and said I have poor tasted...! I am so regret that I fell for him a year...huaaaaaa! Hik hik "

" STOP!!!Ham Eunjung! -_- before I kill you "

" bad Jieun... T_T I am in trouble , you didn't comfort me, but you made my feeling worse... Hik hik I am so pity myself..."

" aigoo-.- if you keep crying, will he come here to love you? I'm tired..."

Ting Tong~

" Stop crying now! If you dare, I'll kick you -___-" Jieun warned Eunjung before she went to open the door.

" Oh! Today will have big storm " Jieun covered when she saw a tall man was in front of her. No other than Lee Jungshin who is her cousin.

" Pabo :D Can I come in?"

----

The two of them kept silent without talking . Eunjung is blinking innocently to Jungshin when Jungshin is trying to read the magazine to escape from Eunjung's eyes while Jieun was busy preparing some snack for Jungshin also Eunjung.

" why you both no talking? Oh I forgot to tell you, she is my best friend, Ham Eunjung " Jieun introduced her friend to Jungshin

" Nice to meet you, Eunjung-ssi. I'm Jungshin who is a cousin of Jieun ^^ "

" yes, nice to know you :D "

" why your nose so big?" Jungshin said when he saw the face which seem like just finished crying.

" What??? Whose nose is big???:@ " Eunjung held her spectacles a bit and frowned to Jungshin.

" haha sorry, I meant why your eyes so swollen? Are you crying? "

" I..."

" she is practicing how to be a poor lady to join the star contest next week :3" Jieun interrupted Eunjung's speech.

" ya~! " Eunjung show dead glare to Jieun but Jieun stick out her tongue to Eunjung

" oh.. I see :D you wanna be a star..? But..." Jungshin looked at Eunjung from up to down ...

" but what???" Eunjung fooled her arms.

" you looked like an out of date girl which died many centuries ago through your make up and dress up -_-"

" Yaaaaa!!!!>< you wanna die,huh???" Eunjung stood up and pulled Jungshin's hair who is the new man that has bad mouth to her even they've just met for first time.

----

" Your friend, so nasty... " Jungshin fixed his hair after Eunjung left the house.

" she is just crazy sometimes... By the way, why are you here? Any problem? " Jieun hugged pillow as watching TV, but Jungshin switch it off and sits in front of Jieun.

" I broke up with Jiyeon... I don't know what to do now... After the breaking up, my heart didn't follow me. It keeps hurting.."

" Hu..... What a messy... Then why did you break up if you will be hurt like this?-_-"

" Because I don't want our love pain takes long time... I prefer to have a short time of this pain .., I can't keep my feeling anymore..."

" how about your relationship 2 years? Don't you love her? "

" I love... But I don't know why I felt bored and hurt so much when I talk to her. She is colder and colder as if I talked with stone..,"

" why couldn't calm down? Since you can calm down and get used to with her attitude since 2 years... Are you having new girl?" Jieun show her evil look to Jungshin

" crazy... I used to be a playboy and those girls just made a short pleasure time. I just felt that I am not suitable with her and I cheated her a lot and I also suffer from her attitude and her lying..."

" awww... Poor Jiyeon, bad oppa... What did she lie to you?"

" she lied that ..."

"you are speechless oppa.. Back to her " Jieun said with bored.

" I can't. She always left me without telling and always made me waited her as if I am nothing to her. She careless about me, while I care her a lot. ... By the way, I always break up with girl without reason too..."

" this is not the first time -_- but I feel like this Jiyeon wrapped you in a long term... I really admired her, but now still break up.. How can I help you?"

" Find me a fake girlfriend to prank Jiyeon that I have new girlfriend... I want her to forget me T_T " Jungshin's face went to like crying

" Ah... Ok, whom are you interested in? "

" Anyone "

" ok, I have my friend named Minhyuk who is depressed about love. I think you can be together "

" why the name is like man's?:O "

" of cause Minhyuk is a man xD "

" Jieun ya!!! How can you make joke on me? "

" I didn't -_- I think that if Jiyeon knew that you break up with her because you are gay, she will forget you xD "

" I don't feel like to flirt with same gender-_-"

" so Eunjung ^,^ " Jieun said playfully

" ok :) that girl is interesting... "

" ha????" Jieun jaw dropped.

---

Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly after the long crying night. She still can't stop crying. She gets off the bed and went slowly ti the bathroom. She smiled to the mirror with the tear.

" Be a new person..Jiyeon-ah..."

She slowly sit down on the floor with the bottke of perfume oil ... She held down ti let the liquid droo down...

" you used to say ti me that don't leave you... But now you are the one who said...I don't know why I love you so much, Lee Jungshin..." she cried hardly again then she throw the bottle to the mirror ...

" ahhhhh!!!! Hik hik "

----

Jungshin's POV

I sit silently in my bedroom... I don't know how long I keep looking at a picture of couple cartoon on the wall...

-flashback- " boo!!!" Jiyeon poked Jungshin's back who was watching tv.

" wow!!! You drew it?" Jungshin smiled widely and take the papper of drawing that Jiyeon show him. It was about a cute couple in the same outfit holding hands together with the name Jungshin and Jiyeon.

" yes xD I know my drawing not good"

" you made my heart skipped JiJi xD I really liked it " In fact, Jiyeon didn't draw it but she stole it from Jieun's bag....

-end- I sigh ... The more I think, the more I felt my eyes wet... I take the picture out from the wall and I squeezed it hardly with my pain from the heart... I need to destroy all our memory to stop our love... I can't keep , I can't keep... I dropped myself to the floor sadly... I am thinking how is she now? She is hurting so much... I am so bad... But I need to finish this love...

---