6 Days of Valentine's Day(Editing)

Description

What happens if you experience Valentine's Day 6 times?

 

Characters:

 

Kim Hejung(OC)

Kim Hejung hates Valentine's Day. At her age(16), you should be excited about crushes and chocolate. Well, apparently, she's stuck with her stepmother, Ms. Young, (She's not actually young), and her two twin stepsisters. Hejung had lost her parents in a disastrous fire, and was unfortunately stuck with THE LADY.

 

Kris( THE PRINCE)

Kris is the guy from everyone's dreams. Handsome in every way, and at the top of the popularity chart.

Although he has girls falling over his feet, he keeps a distance between some people. Falls for Hejung.

 

Ms. Young(THE LADY)

Money lover, uses Hejung to create more bucks. Tries to steal her inheritance from her father.

 

 

Sister(step)

 

Names(left to right): Mina and Sohyun, both help Hejung revenge their mother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

When suddenly Valentine's Day seems to continuosly restart again and again., Hejung starts to wonder maybe, something's up.

 

 

Extra Valentine's Day Poem:

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

all I can say,

is I love you.

 

From Me:

Hi! I'm back, as kdramaluv. Just thought valentine's day needed a little something, so here I produce a new story. Although this is about romance,

don't worry people who are coupleless, I am too! :)Just lay back and enjoy!

 

Posters

☾ Midnight Insomnia - Graphic Studio ►OPEN◄

 

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ A Graphics & One-Shot Request Shop ║

st★rdivarius ┅ busy


Hyoyeon's Poster Request Shop [Open!] Updated!

 

Copyright belongs to Kdramaluv

If seen of plagarising or any sort, please report back to me.