You smell like..

You smell like..

Ren's POV

 

Today is the filming day for our comeback’s MV.

The weather feels so nice, and bright, and everyone is so happy and energetic, especially that one person..

“..Minhyun-ssi, you’re so funny!”

Pfft.

Why did he have to smile so wide and bright and handso- no, I’m more handsome.

Why did he have to look so happy with that girl?

Oh, yeah, for this comeback we have different concept than previous releases. The storyline is about an affair in a relationship and the leads in the MV are our members. JR and..stupid Minhyun. And they just have to need a female lead. Nam Bora-ssi. Can’t they make the MV with no female lead? It’s not different much right?Love song doesn’t always need a girl in the MV, does it? And why must it be my Minhyun? Why not Aron hyung?He is the oldest and has  more experiences with girl. Minhyun is just.. too innocent. What if..

 

-Flashback-

“Ren-ah, have you heard that I’d be the lead in our next MV?I’m so happy!”

“What’s so great about it,huh? It’s just an MV”

“Uh..don’t you feel happy for me? I mean, I always want to try acting and now I got the chance..”

Must he give that cute pout? *sigh* It’s not good for my heart..

“I’m happy for you. You should do well, because your acting will determine the success our comeback, you know”

He grins.

“Of course, I always do my best. But I’m really nervous..”

“Why?”

“Um..so, the MV will be a story of a breaking relationship and all, I was in a relationship then but this girl is cheating behind my back, I’ve just read the script, under the snow I meet the girl, I know she did some affair but I still couldn’t let her go and hold on the relationship, then I hug her, and she hugs back,then come JR-..”

“WHAAT??!”

“Oh god, Ren you surprised me. What what?”

“What did you say last?”

“Uh.. JR?”

“No, before that..”

“I..uh.. hug..her?”

Aww, his confused expression is so cute. But that’s not the point, did he just say hug and..

“Her?”

“Oh, because of the storyline, they said we need a female lead,and it will be actress Nam Bora-ssi. There will also be some scenes, like hugging, kiss-..”

“Kissing?!”

I swear the moment I heard he said it, I feel like bursting into daggers and hit his head.

“No, no. My scene is just hugging. No kissing. The kiss is JR’s, really, I don’t lie”

But still it doesn’t help..

“You must be happy huh..”

I turn my back into him. Just how I could show my watery eyes to him?

“You must be happy, you could hug uh, Bora-whatever and then-..”

I feel hands slipped around my waist and he hugged me from the back, as he put his chin on my shoulder.

“No, I’m not happy..” He whispered.

“Why not?! She must be so pretty and you are lying if it’s not a happy thing that would happen-..”

He turned me around and lift my chin gently so I could look into his beautiful eyes. Oh he’s so handsome. Breathe, Ren, breathe.

“I’m not happy..because it’s not you..”

Oh god, those eyes are filling with love and my heart beat so fast it could jump out of my chest, and my face feels so hot..

In blink of eye,I feel something touched my lips and next thing I know Minhyun hug me tightly like a koala..

“Ren-ah why are you so cuuute? I couldn’t resist it.. You look so cute blushing like that~”

Wait, what? did he just kiss me?

Yah, did you just stole a kiss? Do you think you could do it after you’re telling me about the hugging thingy? What if then you will like her and..and”

“No, Ren. it’s just a scene, and I’ll do it in seconds, there won’t be any feeling. I won’t like her. My eyes and heart are only for you. I only love you. You. Got it?”

Just how could he do that to me? Makes my heart feel like bursting with warm feelings..

“Stupid. Who are you to say those words to me? hfft”

“If the red blushing in your face tells something, I believe I’m very much your perfect boyfriend”

He grins widely.  I can’t but kissed him.

“Stupid..”

-End of Flashback-

 

Those laughter.. His laughter.. He sounds so happy uh? He doesn’t have to be so close and make her laugh so happy too,right? Oh, what’s with the girl touch his arm?? And why didn’t he just let her? Ugh..stop it Ren, it’s not like you are jealous or something..

Jealous? Am I?

“Like hell, I was jealous..” I muttered to myself..

DUK!

“Oh, I’m sorry..I’m sorry, are you okay Ren-ssi?”

Uh? Since when she is already here? Wasn’t she with him over there?

“It’s okay, Bora-ssi, I’m okay”

“I’m sorry, my heel kicked something and I stumbled on you. I wanted to get something inside. Oh,what are you doing out here Ren-ssi? It’s cold.”

“I was just feeling like walking around, the weather looks nice, so yeah..”

She’s quite pretty. Pfft. I’m prettier.

“I see. Then,I’ll take my leave. See you later, Ren-ssi

Strawberry. She walks past me and her scent..strawberry..

“Hey there, love..”

Someone whispered on my ear, no need to turn to see it’s..

“Minhyun-ah, hey. How was your acting? if it’s not good, you are responsible for our raging LOVEs”

“Don’t worry, I’m the best! I’ll be responsible to our LOVEs, and I’ll be responsible for you too..”

“Yah, what are you saying?”

I cant help but blushing.

“You are so cute~ Oh, what are you doing out here and wear such thin clothes? where’s your jacket? You could get sick..”

“My jacket is inside, I just want to feel the weather a little while..”

And observe your so closeness with Bora-ssi..

I unconsciously pout and seems Minhyun knows what am I thinking.. He pats my head.

“Silly.. we are just talking and joking around. Do you want to tease me with your pout? You know,I can’t really handle myself..”

He leans closer, and..

“Stop right there big boy. No kiss unless it’s under my permission~”

“Ah, it’s not faaair..”

“Everyone! Let’s all gather to start the filming!” We heard PD nim called to start the filming after the break.

“You should go back..”

“I don’t waaaant~~not without my kiss~” I glare at him.

“Okay,okay just kidding,then I’ll go back there. You too, stay inside, it’s getting colder..”

He leans and hug me tight.. He feels so warm.. I tighten my hug so that I could feel more of his warmth..

..oh?

“See you later, Ren-ah~” He pats my check and runs into the set.

“Wait..” I whispered into cold air while looking at his back.

I grasp into Minhyun’s warmth that I could still feel in my body..it’s nice and makes me calm but..

He also smells.. strawberry..

I frown. Minhyun you are so getting it later!

I turn back into inside the building.

 

-Later at drom-

“Hufft..they must have a lot of takes for that hugging scene. Just how could her smell rubs into Minhyun if they’re not hugging a lot, right? right! How many times huh? How close huh?Argh, If I could get him later, I will-“

“You will..?”

There is him! And hugging me from the back. I turn around and escape from his hug. He frowns and leans closer back..

I stopped him by holding his arms. No way I would let him hug me,not without I confront him first!


“You smell like her”

“Her? Who?”

“Who else? The one you hugging earlier?”

“Bora-ssi?”

I don’t know..how many girls you are hugging today?”

I know I’m sounding very much like an irrational jealous girlboyfriend, but I deserve an explanation, right?

I see he looked surprised for such an accusation, but then he..smiles?

“Oh Renniee~ come here baby~”

He holds his arm out to hug me.. it’s so tempting..but..

“You smell like her and I want my explanation. You two must be hugging a lot right? How close and how long?”

“It’s never as close as like when I hug you that I feel like we are merging into one that a strand of hair won’t fit anymore, and it’s never as long as like I hug you even until morning comes..”

Since when he gets so good at cheesy words..must be hanging a lot with Aron hyung..

I feel like melting and butterflies are having rock party on my stomach but I can’t let him know, right?

“So? It doesn’t answer everything..”

“Let me hug you then I’ll tell you everything..”

“Uh..is this one of your newest trick?..okay..”

There is no warmer place other than in Minhyun’s arm..it feels so nice and safe..

“Hmm..let’s see..We only had 2 takes to get the hugging shot approved by PD-nim. Well, actually we could take it just once, but at the first act, I suddenly sneezed then we had to redo it. Other than that I’m doing good! So you should be proud of me! After it, no hugging scene just a few scenes here and there, without body contact at all. And for the question how long?I don’t even feel it, really. 3 seconds? 5? I don’t know,don't care either but really, it’s not that long. Sooo, my wonderfully beautiful princess,  are you still getting mad at this poor handsome boyfriend of yours?”

I can’t help but let out a chuckle. Minhyun, why are you so cute? The moment he finished it all, I feel nothing but happiness..Minhyun you are too precious.. then I cleared my throat..

“Ehm. So, how could her smell get into you?”

“What smell?”

“Strawberry..”

“Strawberry?”

He takes a step back, looking at my face but still hold my hands. He looks like he is thinking about something..

“Ah! I think I know it!”

“What?”

“The smell of strawberry that makes you are jealous!”

“Hey! I’m not jealous!”

Hfft. I’m not, right?

“Yeah, Ren-ah, you are sure not. Well, about the smell, I think it’s because of JR”

“Why JR?”

“When we were taking a break,JR drunk his strawberry milk while talking to us together, but later it accidentally spilled into his shirt and Bora-ssi’s. Bora left us to change her clothes, while JR wipe it with my shirt. Ugh,it smells strawberry and also feels sticky. I think that’s where this strawberry thingy comes..”

Wait, what??! So it’s all because of it?When Bora-ssi went inside to change her clothes earlier? Inner facepalm. I feel bad for accusing him..

“It’s okay, I know why you thought like that, If it were me, I’d feel jealous too..”

He hugged me back and pat my back.

Since when he could read mind?

“I’m not jealous..” I muttered into his shoulder and he chuckled so handsomely. Yeah, Ren. Forever deny that you’re jealous,eh?

“Ahh..poor me, I thought my Rennie is jealous, because he’s cuter when he gets all jealous~”

Okay. Maybe. A little. I hugged him and fall closer into his embrace. I could feel him smiling.

He tighten the hug and start snuggling into my body,neck and hair.. it feels ticklish and I started giggling..

“Haha, hey what are you doing? it’s ticklish..”

After rubbing and snuggling for a while, he stopped it, broke the hug a little and sniffed his body.

“Now I smell like you! Like orange and sunshine, so warm and fresh, you smell like love..”

I could feel my eyes gets warm and also there is rainbow in my heart because of all love that I could see in his eyes.. I throw my body into him and kiss his lips tenderly.

Oh god, let us stay together forever..

“I love you, Ren-ah

He whispered into my lips..

Suddenly feeling so shy, I hugged him close and whispered back..

Stupid..”

He laughed and kissed my hair..

 

I love you too..

 

~The End~

 

Thank you for reading this story! It's a bit random,eh? hehe~

I'm also sorry that my English is not that good, so there are alot mof mistakes here and there..

Feel free to leave comment! I swear I don't bite! XD

Come talk to me about Minren, we could spazz all day,lol!

May you all have wonderful day with lotsa Minren's love~ See ya next time!^^

~loveghost