02. Hide and Seek

Kaisoo Drabbles Collection

Title: Hide and Seek

Pairing: Kaisoo

Word Count: 560

Rating: PG-13

 

--

 

Jongin entered his shared room, rubbing his wet hair using a towel. He didn’t find his beloved bug-eyed hyung in their shared room.

 

“Where is he?” Jongin asked himself, cat eyes scanning their room, “Maybe he is taking a shower.”

 

From the corner of his eyes, Jongin saw Kyungsoo’s Pororo-printed white t-shirt neatly folded located at the end of the main vocalist’s bed. A smirk was forming on his thick lips when an idea popped inside his head.

 

“Hehehe,” Jongin chuckled evilly as he sneakily hid Kyungsoo’s shirt under the vocalist’s bed. The main dancer then walked gracefully to the living room and sat down next to Exo-K’s magnae Sehun to watch Chanyeol and Baekhyun playing games.

 

A few moments later…

 

“Jun Ma Hao, did you see my shirt?” Kyungsoo asked Junmyeon who would enter his and Sehun’s shared room.

 

“Eh? Your shirt? Which one?” the angelic leader asked confusedly.

 

“The one with Pororo on it,” Kyungsoo said, busy looking for his lost shirt, “I remembered clearly putting it on the bed. But how come it gone missing?”

 

“Have you asked Jongin? He’s the one rooming with you, maye he knows,” the older male suggested.

 

“Ah, ne,” without putting a shirt on, Kyungsoo walked over to Jongin who was busy cheering Chanyeol while Sehun busy supporting Baekhyun. He asked the tan male immediately, “Jongin-ah, did you happen to see my shirt?”

 

Jongin looked up at Kyungsoo, “Shirt? Which shirt?”

 

“The one with Pororo on it.”

 

“Don’t know. I've been sitting here with them for a long time,” the younger shrugged as he managed to look innocent, but actually in his head he laughed out loud. He loved to see Kyungsoo’s confused face. For him, Kyungsoo looked so cute when looking for his shirt all over their dorm with his infamous O_O expression.

 

“Yah! Kkamjong, I know you are the one who hid Kyungsoo hyung’s shirt,” Sehun whispered, his long and thin finger poked Jongin on his shoulder.

 

“Pssstt!” Jongin shushed the magnae and put his forefinger on his lips.

 

“Tsk, give it back to him. Poor hyung. Look at him, I think he’s going to cry!” Sehun pointed to Kyungsoo who still couldn’t find his shirt, lips quivering and his round eyes looked sad and glistened with unshed tears.

 

“Oh !” Jongin jumped off the couch and ran as fast as he could to his room, took Kyungsoo’s shirt which he hid under the mattress, then rushed back to the almost crying boy in the middle of their living room, “Hyung, don’t cry..”

 

Kyungsoo stared dumbly at his Pororo shirt in Jongin’s hand, eyes widened and glossy, “How come..?”

 

“Hehehe,” the taller male scratched his head, “Sorry, hyung. I was the one who hide it.”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Because you look soooo damn cute when frantically looked for your missing shirt.”

 

“MWO? YAH KIM JONGIN!!!”

 

Kyungsoo hit Jongin’s arm repeatedly, but the dark-skinned boy just laughed while groaning occasionally.

 

“Awww even when you’re angry you still manage to look super cute. Hyuuung kyeowoooo~~~” Jongin hugged the shorter male and kissed his plump lips passionately. Kyungsoo shocked, but in the end he had to admit that he couldn’t get angry at the dancing machine. He then responded tenderly to the kiss Jongin gave. However, the movement of his lips halted when he felt a naughty hand touching his bare chest.

 

“Kim Jongin!”

 

“Hehehe..”