chapter 27

Beautiful Lies

Ahri sobbed and you just stared at her.

you didn't know to do acually, how to behave towards her. might be she was honest, might be she tried to fool anyone once again.

you di't kniw what was her true self like.

"I'm so-" she said between her sobs.

"Safe it. you don't have to be sorry at me." you said calmly. you became softened by the view. she looked so breakable. 

she wiped her tears with the back of her palm harshly. 

"do you know  the thing that most irritating me?" you asked her. she stopped to wipe her tears and she stared at you with her red eyes.

you sighed deeply and continued. "it's you. you came back and didn't even do anything. you bring all of the memories that made everyone I care became weak and hurt" you finished. 

She lowered her head and you could see her tears dropped again.

sometime, life became cruel. and you couldn't avoid it. everything happened, sometime the thing was exactly like what you predicted, and sometim it happened out of your control. your dad told you this before.

you began to leave. you turned around and walked away from her. 

you lifted your head and stared straightly ahead. you stopped your track as your feet became heavy and your heart beated fastly. 

you stiffened suddenly. looking at the figure in front of you. 

"unni, I'm sorr-" Ahri lifted her head and he widened her eyes. her puffy red eyes stared at the figure. she became stiffened as well. 

he was there.



 

Jongin decided to get some fresh air.  something was irritatting him, yet he didn't know what it was. He didn't know what he felt rightnow. sometime he got pissed suddenly and just let out the anger came out. the last thing he did, he kicked the vanding machine without a reason. and his friends just tried to calmned him. they asked him what was with him but he couldn't answer. because he, himself didn't know what's the reason. They thought that jongin like that might be because of Ahri appearence. that so sudden for everyone. for him especially. she came when he wasn't ready yet. and might be, they're right, or might be, no.

he walked heading to the rooftop to relaxed himself. the rooftop was the last place he could go when he was in these kind of state. when dancing couldn't even help him. 

Jongin walked upstair. his right hand and was in his pocket and his other hands reached the door knob when he was arrived in front of the door. but he realized it that the door was a bit opened already. 

he lead his hand to grab the knob. but he stopped to open it as he heard a girl voice spoke. 

"do you know  the thing that most irritating me?" he heard the voice said. the cold voice that familiar to him. he opened the door slowly to make the sound was able to hear clearly.

"it's you. you came back and didn't even do anything. you bring all of the memories that made everyone I care became weak and hurt" he walked in slowly and closer to get the better vision. he realized that it was your voice. you were standing with your back facing him. just by the look of it, he knew that it was you. he knew who's the owner of the long black hair in front of him. he liked your hair. it was the only truth that he ever told to you before. 

he walked closer and he found there was a girl that lowered her head and sobbed in front of you. with your harsh words, anyone that head weak personality would cried because of the fearness. your words like a knife that would stabbed anytime. 

he stopped his track as he saw you turned around. he stared at you waiting for you to looked at him. he saw you lifted your head and became stiffened as you saw him. he could felt your body tensed up. it was natural thing he realize when you met him. but he didn't know, he wondered that might be you started to hate him that much. 

he opened his lips began to speak. but he stopped when he heard another voice spoke.

"unni, I'm sorr-" another familiar voice for him. he realized the girl when she lifted her head up and met eyes with you. he flinched as he saw the girl face. he knew her too well. Jongin stared at you and he clenched his jaw. he didn't expect that you would do this far. 

"you better told the truth Ahri-ssi" you took a look at her for the last time as you walked away.

you walked toward him calmly and you didn't show any guilty face. still, stuck at that coldness. you walked passed him but he gripped your wrist.

you stopped your track. he looked at the girl that standing abit far from him. the girl was looked like she cried a lot. 

"yoora-ya.." he said your name as he gritted his teeth. he started to speak again but you cut him.

"it's the last chance I give to you Ahri-ah, or I won't forgive you. that made Sehun suffered way too much, and you have to make it up" you dropped the formal as you said her name. you didn't even looked at her. you stared blankly at the door in front. you felt burned where jongin gripped you. you took a glimpse at it, your face didn't change. because actually it didn't hurt, ah no, it hurt..but you didn't feel it. because your body felt numb, the only thing that felt hurt wasn't your wrist, but something in your chest. something deeply in there.

jongin saw Ahri nodded. he didn't know what was the mean of your words. he didn't knew, what was the meaning of Ahri's nod.

he loosened his grip then you yanked your hands. he looked at you walked away, and disappeared behind the door. He turned around, began to leave that place as well.

"I never..cheated on you." Ahri said as she stared at Kai's back. That sentence stopped him. he looked back at Ahri as he walked closer to her and stood up in front of her. stared directly at her and didn't speak a single word to her. waiting for her to continued.

 

*flashback

"you have to tell him Ahri-ah. he has a right to know." Sehun said softly to the girl that standing in front of him. Ahri sobbed as she covered her face with her palms. 

"no. I have no confident to tell him about my family problem, beside he will leave me. he isn't a person that who will survive in a longdistance relationship." Ahri said. Sehun sighed at her stubborness. he didn't know how to calm a crying girl.

he embraced his bestfriend's girlfriend. and patted her head softly. the girl burried her face in Sehun chest as she cried harder.

"Sehun." a voice called him. he released the hug. both of him and ahri flinched as they saw the boy. Kim Jongin.

*end

"my parents divorced that time. and my mom decided to take me away from Seoul." Ahri started to calm after she took a deep breath several times. Jongin remained silent and he listened the girl.

"I- I had no brave to tell you about what happened in my family. I'm afraid that you will leave me, and ashamed of me, make it worse, I would leave seoul that time." Jongin flinched at her statement. He never knew until now. Ahri played her fingers, she had those habbits since she was child. he would do that whenevershe felt nervous.

"I was began desparate that time and sehun oppa, is the only person that listened to me. and he comforted me. he even asked me to tell you. but..yeah." Ahri shifted her gaze toward the floor. Jongin felt pang in his heart. he never expected the truth.

"and that night, you saw us hugging right? and there. you left me." Ahri's tears threatened to fall as she remembered it. the scene played clearly on her mind.

"you didn't want to meet me, you ignored my calls, my massages. you didn't want to meet your friends either. untill the day when I have to leave came. that time, I started to think that It was all my fault. and maybe that was the best for us. And I told Sehun oppa not to tell anyone." Ahri used to be cried a lot, even rightnow she is still crying. 

"I didn't expect that my decision, messed everything" She finished up her sentance and she wiped the tears that flows like a river. fell repeatedly from her big eyes. 

"I'm sorry oppa...I'm sorry" She said as she lowered her head. Jongin walked toward her and he embraced her with warmly. He caressed her brown hair softly. then he let out a deep breath. he couldn't blame this girl. it wasn't her fault in the first place. and he know that fact.

"it's okay now Ahri-ah. it's good that you wasn't cheated on me right?" jongin said as he smiled. he patted her back with his palm softly.

the smile soon faded away. it felt wrong, something heavy in his heart didn't lightened up at all. it even became worse. he remembered how many years he was trapped in this lies. he blamed everyone, he blamed his bestfriend, He blamed Sehun for the thing that he didn't do. his mind was messed up as he remebered the worst thing he did. he dragged you, Park Yoora into this. the girl that didn't even had the strings with his past. 

Yoora-ya..

 



you didn't mean to eaversdrop. but just in time you walked out from the rooftop, your knee became weak suddenly.

you leaned down at the stair strengthless. you catched your breath as you felt you became breathless. you heard everything she said. every single words that slipped from her lips. 

it was the truth. you were glad, really glad that you could do something to the person you cared about. but you felt the heaviness in your heart. you knew , that would be happen. you knew it well, you couldn't keep both of it. you had to let go something to received another things. 

you stood up and ran toward the class. 

no, I won't cry.

 



This part a bit borring I'm sorry, this is the truth behind their past. so yeah, just looked forward to next chapter okay?

and soon, there will more scene that you didn't expect~

I don't know what to reply your comments but I'm thankful really >D< 

I promise, when I have a little bit more time later, I'll make it really really longer than this :3 

I love you guys~ 

ah! don't forget to comments :D and subscribe, and upvote ._. lol sorry. xD

 CRACK TT^TT my heart...............this scene. jongin-ah, Kyungsoo oppa will kill you really. :)))