Chapter 14

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

One Tuesday morning, I was woken up by noisy footsteps out in the hallway. I opened my eyes and yawned at the same time. I realized I wasn’t on my bed and I could smell a familiar scent nearby. I turned around and Minhyuk was sleeping soundly beside me, his pink hair sticking out everywhere.

I rubbed my eyes and then crawled out of the bed. I remembered that Minhyuk and I were watching a movie last night and I fell asleep halfway through. School was just pretty exhausting at the moment. Exams are still far off but the home works that the teachers are giving us are just murder.

They might as well shoot us. Anyway, when I got to my bedroom, I quickly grabbed my bath towel. I need to beat Zico to the bathroom. I rushed out of my room with my towel in hand when I saw Ji Hoon coming out of his bedroom. He just woke up and he had Toto in his arms.

“Good morning maknae,” I greeted him cheerfully.

“Noona~ good morning!” He replied happily.

“Do you know if Zico is awake yet?” I asked him as we both climbed down the stairs together. He shook his head as he yawned out loud.

“It was Taeil hyung and U-Kwon hyung making all the noise out in the hallway earlier…” He replied. We got to the kitchen and saw Jaehyo busy preparing everyone’s packed lunch and breakfast.

“Good morning!” He said when he saw me and Ji Hoon.

Jaehyo was already in his school uniform. Always the early bird.

“Good morning Jaehyo oppa,” I smiled at him. “Do you know who’s in the bathrooms?”

“Taeil hyung and U-Kwon,” He replied quickly.

“Hyung I’m hungry…” Ji Hoon mumbled. We both sat down on the dining table.  Jaehyo was just about to give Ji Hoon a plate of breakfast when he saw Toto placed on top of the dining table.

“Ji Hoon what did I say about Toto?” Jaehyo tutted.

Ji Hoon sighed out loud, “Toto is not allowed in the kitchen…”

“Good, now could you please put him back in your bedroom and then you can have breakfast…” Jaehyo said firmly. Ji Hoon nodded and then walked off with a pout while silently murmuring inaudibly to Toto.

“Jaehyo umma, can I get some breakfast?” I asked in a teasing tone.

“You may as long as you don’t call me umma again,” He said as he narrowed his beautiful eyes down at me. I giggled a little bit. I can’t deny the fact that I am still overly attracted to Jaehyo because he is just so beautiful. Who wouldn’t be attracted to him?! But obviously, it was just an attraction. And he is my best friend. Nothing more.

“You just acted like a proper umma back then,” I laughed.

“If there is an umma in this house, it’s you Kira, you are the girl.” He said.

“I can’t be an umma. Ummas takes care of everyone. I don’t take care of everyone. Everyone takes care of me!” I stated.

“That is true,” he chuckled. He handed me a plate of breakfast and a glass of orange juice. I thanked him for it and as I started eating, I saw that he was watching me. He was sitting down in front of me with his arms folded.

“Must you watch me eat?” I blushed.

“Sorry~” He blushed back.

“Have you eaten breakfast oppa?” I asked him quickly trying to get rid of the sudden awkwardness that occurred between us.

“Ne I have,” He replied quickly. He wasn’t watching me anymore so I carried on eating. Ji Hoon came back with no sight of Toto. He sat down beside me and Jaehyo gladly handed him some breakfast.

“Hey Kira baby~” I heard U-Kwon. As usual, every time after bathing, he’d walk out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

I still wasn’t used to it because I always end up admiring his body.

“Bathroom 1 is free,” He winked at me.

“Oh thanks oppa, I’ll just finish my breakfast!” I told him.

Afterwards, Taeil came out of bathroom 2 looking all fresh. Ji Hoon and I finished our breakfast at the same time and as he finished his glass of milk, I took his empty plate and then put it in the sink to get washed.

“NO ZICO LET ME SHOWER FIRST!!!” I heard Minhyuk scream.

“You snooze, you lose!!!” Zico laughed darkly.

Just then, Zico came running past me. He ran towards the bathroom while laughing like a maniac. Minhyuk was behind him trying to beat the leader to the bathroom. Zico reached bathroom 1 first and then slammed the door with a triumphant grin on his face.

“Bathroom 2 is free oppa,” I told Minhyuk with a smile.

“Thank you. Good morning.” He smiled at me and then kissed me on the cheek. Jaehyo instantly looked away. He would always do that. Every time Minhyuk and I gets close like hugging each other or giving each other a quick kiss, Jaehyo would turn away. Sometimes, he would start muttering to himself. I mean it’s not like Minhyuk and I makes out in front of him.

“Do you wanna go get a shower first?” Minhyuk offered.

“You sure you can wait for Zico to finish?” I giggled.

“I think you will be finished before him,” Minhyuk replied.

“We need 3 bathrooms in this house.” Ji Hoon commented.

“8 bathrooms will be perfect.” Jaehyo chipped in.

“Hey where’s Kyung?” I asked. I’ve seen everyone apart from him.

Where’s my Velcro-haired oppa? I thought.

“He’s still asleep,” Minhyuk replied.

“But all of us have been noisy,” I said.

“He’s a deep sleeper. The house would be on fire and he still wouldn’t wake up.” Minhyuk rolled his eyes to the ceiling.

“Do you think I should wake him up?” I asked.

“No need, that’s U-Kwon’s job,” Jaehyo simply grinned.

Just then, I heard *BOING, BOING, BOING!* coming from upstairs.

It sounded like someone jumping up and down on a bed.

I looked at Minhyuk and he nodded at me.

“WAKE UP KYUNG! WAKE UP!” I heard U-Kwon.

“U-Kwon, stop jumping on the bed! You might fall down and hurt yourself!” I heard Taeil’s angry voice. He can be the umma too.

*BOING, BOING, BOING!!!*

“U-Kwon! Stop!” Taeil carried on yelling.

“Kyung! Il eona!!” U-Kwon carried on shouting and bouncing.

*BOING, BOING, BO-- THUD!!!*

“Owww!”

“U-Kwon get off of me!!!” Kyung erupted.

“I told you to stop bouncing on the damn bed!”

“At least Kyung is awake now,”

Ji Hoon and Jaehyo started sniggering while Minhyuk had started eating his breakfast. I was still a newbie to this boarding house so I’m still getting used to moments like this. It’s not always like this here. Sometimes mornings are very peaceful, sometimes someone would constantly knock on my door until I wake up and sometimes everyone forgets to wake up.

“I’m guessing U-Kwon fell on top of Kyung,” I chuckled.

“You’ll get used to it noona,” Ji Hoon grinned.

“I’m sure I will,” I sighed and then made my way to the bathroom.

 

 

While I was getting ready in my bedroom, Minhyuk and Ji Hoon were taking a shower. I put on my uniform and then took the towel off my head and my wet hair stained my uniform with patches of water. I shook my hair out with the towel and then opened my drawer to grab my hairdryer. It wasn’t there. I opened the next drawer and it wasn’t there either. I never put my hairdryer anywhere else. I couldn’t have misplaced it because I’m the type of person who wants every little thing to be in their right places.

I looked everywhere; my wardrobe, my other drawers, under the bed, etc. There was still no sign of my precious hairdryer. With my hair still dripping a little bit, I went out of my bedroom. I was going to look for my hairdryer downstairs but when I walked past Zico’s bedroom, I heard a noise coming from… a hairdryer. His door was open so I walked in and I was right, Zico was using my hairdryer. He turned it off when he saw me.

“My hairdryer broke, I hope you don’t mind?” He said nervously.

“First my shampoo and now my hairdryer too?” I joked.

“U-Kwon uses your hairbrush!” Zico blurted out.

“I know he does, I have jet black hair and I often find brown strands of hair on my hairbrush…” I laughed at him.

“Ji Hoon plays with your stuff toys!” Zico carried on.

“That’s okay…”

“Kyung hides your TV remote!”

“No he doesn’t. He hides the batteries for my TV remote,” I corrected him. I was Kyung’s favourite prank victim.

“Jaehyo reads your manga!” Zico continued.

“We do that together…”

“Minhyuk raids your underwear drawer!” Zico said.

“I know-- Wait, what??” I gasped.

“No I don’t, Zico stop telling lies,” Minhyuk appeared at the door.

“Oh hyung don’t lie,” Zico teased.

I looked at Minhyuk accusingly. I would think that he’s an actual creep if he admits that he actually raids my underwear drawer.

“I don’t,” He said firmly. “Zico tell her!”

Zico sighed in defeat while I secretly blew  a sigh of relief.

“Your boyfriend doesn’t raid your underwear drawer…”Zico trailed off.

“Good now go get changed!” I told Minhyuk. “And when you are finished, can I have my hairdryer back?” I told Zico.

He nodded at me and then carried on drying his precious hair. Minhyuk went to his bedroom and I went to mine.  I started doing my make-up while I waited for my hairdryer to be returned. When I finished putting my foundation on, I rummaged through my make-up bag for my eyeliner.

I growled. It wasn’t in my make-up bag. Zico couldn’t have possibly taken that too. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I expected it to be Zico but it was Taeil. He was in his school uniform with his backpack on his shoulder. I looked at his face and then smiled.

He was one of the boys who wears eyeliner.

“I just wanted to return your eyeliner,” He said. He passed me my eyeliner shyly. His eyes were even more noticeable now with black eyeliner on.

“You guys need to go shopping for your stuff,” I laughed.

 

 

Coming up on the next chapter:

“7 minutes in heaven”

 

 

Author’s Note:

The boarding house is a mad house!  >___<

 

So concerning my previous inquiry, yes I’ve decided I’m going to write for this fanfic. To the young innocent ones don’t worry, I don’t write hardcore . Well I don’t think my writing isn’t hardcore. Haha! Do look forward to it though :]

 

What do you guys think of the official poster btw? ^.^

~ {JL}