Chapter 13

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

Previously…

 

“Kira--” Jaehyo murmured.

“Ne?”

“I know this might not be the right time to say this but I think I love you.” He declared. I swear I stopped breathing for a minute after hearing him say that.

“Wh-what??” I stuttered.

“WHAT?!” Minhyuk screamed from behind us.

 

“Hyung--” Jaehyo gulped. He looked terrified at the sudden sight of Minhyuk. He dropped his arm and then stood up. I stood up too and stood beside Minhyuk who was looking furious. His hands were balled into fists and he looks like he was about to bite Jaehyo’s head off.

“Why are you declaring your love to my girlfriend?” Minhyuk screeched.

“I did tell you I was going to fight for her,” Jaehyo replied coolly.

“What did you expect her to say? That she loves you too?!” Minhyuk shouted angrily. Jaehyo looked at me innocently. I don’t love him. But I don’t love Minhyuk either. I like my boyfriend a great amount but I don’t love him just yet. It’s too soon.

“I love you as a friend Jaehyo.” I admitted.

Jaehyo looked disappointed and Minhyuk still hasn’t calmed down one bit.

I didn’t like what my relationship with Minhyuk was doing to his and Jaehyo’s friendship. They glared at each other coldly. Before I could react, Minhyuk had already punched Jaehyo in the face which led the latter to fall down on the ground.

“YA!” I shouted at Minhyuk.

“Stop trying to steal my girlfriend!” Minhyuk screeched.

“What’s going on????” Taeil and Zico said in unison as they both appeared by the front door. Blood started to drip from Jaehyo’s nose.

“IF YOU TWO WON’T STOP FIGHTING OVER ME, I WILL MOVE OUT AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME EVER AGAIN!” I screamed.

“Ya don’t move out--” Taeil pouted.

“You two have to sort it out. Seriously.” Zico tutted.

“I have had a very stressful day today, the last thing I needed was to see my boyfriend punch my best friend.” I sobbed.

“I thought I was your best friend!” Kyung chipped in.

“Now is not the time hyung,” Ji Hoon told him.

“I’m sorry Kira,” Jaehyo apologized.

“I’m sorry too.” Minhyuk added.

“Can you two be friends again please? Minhyuk oppa I know you have every right to be jealous but you didn’t need to punch Jaehyo. That was out of order. Jaehyo oppa, I’m flattered with what you said but I’m with Minhyuk now. You have to accept that.” I told them. U-Kwon appeared behind me and gave me a back hug which I needed.

Zico folded his arms across his chest and started glaring at both Minhyuk and Jaehyo. The two looked embarrassed of themselves.

“You two should be ashamed of yourselves for making Kira baby cry,” U-Kwon told them off. I smiled a little with what he said.

“Thanks oppa,” I whispered to him.

Jaehyo faced Minhyuk and then offered his hand. Minhyuk smiled and then shook Jaehyo’s hand.

“Hyung can we be friends again?” Jaehyo asked.

“Will you stop trying to steal Kira from me?” Minhyuk questioned.

“Ne,” Jaehyo replied. I smiled gratefully towards them.

 

 

As the days passed, everything went back to normal. No more drama, no more fighting over me nonsense. Everyone was friends again and for once, I had no worry in my life. The fact that I saw my appa only a few days ago was still at the back of my mind but I know that he won’t show his face anytime again soon. For now, I enjoyed my life while it was peaceful. 

One evening, I was in my bedroom doing my English homework while Minhyuk was watching some drama on the TV. I kept on looking at him because he was wearing a white t-shirt and just a pair of boxers.

Being a teenager, there was this thing called “hormones”. 

I dropped my pen and then crawled on Minhyuk’s lap. He just smiled at me and didn’t look away from the TV so I started giving him kisses on his cheeks, on his neck, on his forehead and on his nose. He started giggling.

“Are you done with your homework?” He asked.

“No but your gorgeousness is distracting,” I chuckled.

“Its half past 6 in the evening Kira,” He laughed.

“So? I didn’t know we had a schedule when to be .” I said.

“We haven’t done it before.” He blushed.

“We can do it now,” I winked at him.
“We’re both you know--” He gulped. He looked so nervous.

“s? Yeah so?” I shrugged. I still find it hard to believe that he is a . I mean looking at him, who wouldn’t want to I mean sleep with him? He wrapped his arms around my waist and started rocking us back and forth. He didn’t say anything nor was he looking at me.

“It’s okay if you’re not ready yet. I’m not going to force you oppa,” I told him truthfully. He smiled at me as a response.

“But the thing is I really wanna do it now so you stay here and finish watching your drama while I just go see U-Kwon in his bedroom.” I joked.

“Don’t joke like that Kira,” he pouted at me.

I laughed at him and then kissed him on the lips. He was surprised but he kissed me back anyway. I tugged on his hair gently and his hands touched my lower back. Our tongues intertwined and we started into our kiss. Every time we kiss, it just seems to get better and better. I left his lips and then started kissing his neck. I could feel him starting to weaken at my kisses so I took the chance and push him down on the bed. I traced his jaw line with kisses while he kept on my back. Suddenly, he stopped what I was doing and I felt his hard-on underneath his boxers. I smiled slyly.

“You done it now,” He sighed. I started laughing as he flipped me over and I was now underneath him. He pressed our bodies together and connected our lips again. I was just about to pull his shirt off when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

“--” I panted. Minhyuk looked annoyed too as he rolled off of me.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see the blocker.

It was Ji Hoon carrying his school uniform.

“Noona sorry to disturb you but my uniform is not ironed. I was wondering if you could do it for me.” He requested putting on his aegyo face.

Falling for his aegyo as usual, I wasn’t annoyed at him anymore.

“Of course maknae, I’ll do it now.” I smiled at him and took his uniform off of him. He bowed at me as a thank you and then skipped back to his bedroom. I closed the door and then took the iron out of my wardrobe.

“Can you just do that later?” Minhyuk asked.

“I gotta do it now,” I told him. He sighed and then went back to watch his drama as I started ironing Ji Hoon’s uniform.  10 minutes later I finished and then I went to knock on Ji Hoon’s bedroom door.

He opened it and then grinned at me cutely.
“Here you go maknae,” I smiled at him.

“Thank you noona, you’re the best!” He said. He took his uniform from me and then hanged it in his closet. I walked over to his bed and found a green stuff toy. I carried it and it was so squishy.

“That’s Toto. My sleeping buddy,” Ji Hoon said.

“Toto is very cute.” I giggled.

 

 

The next day after school, I didn’t want to go home on my own. Jaehyo is helping out the teacher’s in the faculty so he can’t walk home with me and the other boys all had extra curricular activities. Well apart from Zico and Taeil who was out shopping as usual. If I knew Jaehyo had to stay behind today, I would have gone with Zico and Taeil. Not wanting to wait for Jaehyo outside the faculty room, I decided to just go home on my own. As I passed several rooms, I heard music coming from the dance studio. Being nosy as usual, I peeked through the gap. I saw U-Kwon dancing along to the song and I was very impressed. He was an amazing dancer. The way his body moved along to the beat was very impressive. When the music stopped, I realized that my mouth has been hanging open. U-Kwon took a towel from his backpack and started wiping off his sweat.

“Hi Kira baby,” He said without looking at me.

“How did you know I was here?” I gasped.

“I sense it when you are near me. It’s one of my talents.” He grinned.

“You freak.” I laughed at him.

“So what do you think of my dancing?” He asked.

“You are really good,” I said honestly.

“You should be my dance partner.” He winked at me.

“I don’t dance. I have two left feet.” I said blushing.

“Someone as pretty as you doesn’t need to be a good dancer so it’s fine,” He smiled at me ily.

“U-Kwon stop flirting with me,” I giggled.

“Sorry I can’t help it Kira baby,” He chuckled.

 

 

U-Kwon, Jaehyo and I all walked back home together. They even had a mini fight on who should carry my backpack. I told them to shut up and that I am capable of carrying my backpack. When we arrived at the boarding house, Zico, Taeil and Kyung were already there.

“ZICO! YOUR HAIR! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” I gasped out loud.

U-Kwon and Jaehyo’s eyes widened at the sight of Zico’s new hairstyle.

His awesome pineapple hair was gone. Now it was silky, extra shiny and STRAIGHT! My jaw dropped. I adored his pineapple hair.

“I got it straightened at the hair salon! Do you like it?” He asked.

“No.” I admitted. U-Kwon and Jaehyo started laughing.

“I told him not to but he didn’t listen…” Taeil shook his head.

“I want your pineapple hair back.” I pouted.

“But I like my hair straight,” Zico pouted back at me.

“You look like an emo kid,” Kyung laughed out loud.

“Now Kyung! Don’t you change your hairstyle araso?” I said.

“I won’t I promise Kira! I know how much you love my Velcro hair,” He grinned.

 

 

Author’s Note:

I thought I’d put back the comedy and fluff back in this :]

There can only be too much drama in one fic haha!

But more drama will unfold soon so be prepared.

 

Keep posting your thoughts on the comment box!

 

Thank you! ~ {JL}

 

Do you guys have Twitter by the way?

If you do, follow me so we can all spazz over Block B together!

My twitter account is -> @joanner22

 

{Leave me a tweet so I know who you are!}