An Update of Sorts...

The Walking Dead II: Ashes of Remembrance (REWRITTEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers,

It's with a heavy heart that I'm announcing my retirement from this website, for good this time. TWD 2 will be my final story and I apologize for disappointing those who were anticipating any other planned stories from me. 

For those who are curious as to why, I guess there are a few, but the main one would be the lack of time for me to pen a story when I'm busy working. I just couldn't fit it in.

Also, AsianFanFics (AFF) as a platform just isn't reaching out to people as much as I anticipated. I felt that I'm wasting my time here sometimes, spending my effort out of whatever free time I have, of which I could spend on better things on myself and my family etc; all those weeks of effort for a story that's published for free without even a proper recognition or a reach to at least a good sample number of readers. I don't want to waste weeks of my time for 'just another fanfic story' that would be lost and taken for granted. The time for me to write fanfics for free on this website has passed and I'm looking forward to moving up the ladder for something new, like publishing a proper novel (but that's a little farfetched now, but in the future, maybe.)

In conclusion, I will finish up this story with all my heart and give it an ending it deserves, but that would be it.

I hope my stories have at least reached out to some of you and I thank those who are my avid readers. Cheers, I wouldn't have done it wihout you.

-A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter