Amusement Park

Waiting on the Other Side

Min Ah POV:

I was awoken by the light seeping through my window curtains, flooding my room with a sea of warmth.  Unwillingly, I threw the covers off of me and started to get ready, since I had promised I'd go to the amusement park with Fei and Suzy today.  I stretched my arms, stiffened from sleep, and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I slipped on a yellow v-neck tshirt, a pair or jeans (shorts of course, it must be 1586745324657 C out there x_x), and headed downstairs, while looking at the clock for the first time.

...

......

12:45PM??? How did I sleep in so much?!!  How am I supposed to meet up with Fei and Suzy in 15 minutes??

I grabbed my baseball cap, slipped on my high tops, and rushed out the door while grabbing a slice of bread, freaking out--knowing that I had 15 minutes to catch the bus to the Train station, get on the train that usually comes every 10 minutes on weekends, and get off fast enough to not miss the shuttle bus to the amusement park.

I dashed to the bus stop, just catching it before it left, and managed to get to the Train station in 10 minutes.  When I entered the station, I saw the train coming from a distance, and I knew if I ran, I could catch it in time.  I jumped down the stairs, ran through the crowds of people, crossed through the gate, turned the corner, and tripped.

Over a person.

I saw the floor fly closer to my face, but luckily, I extended my arms forward just in time to prevent myself from doing a faceplant on the platform.  Phew.  That was close.  I shot an (unintentional) glare at the person I tripped over.  He was crouched on the floor with a guitar, looking wide-eyed in my direction.  No, he was not a hobo... At least he didn't look like one.  He was probably around my age, wearing a pink t-shirt (rofl so manly) with a vest on top,with headphones around his neck and OMG THOSE ARE THE FRICKIN HEADPHONES I'VE WANTED SINCE ETERNITY AND BEEN SAVING UP TO BUY THEM SINCE I WAS LIKE...5.

Maybe 5 weeks ago.

But ANYWAYS....

The guy I tripped over (or should I say, the guy who tripped me >->) stumbled onto his feet, walking towards me with an apologetic expression.

"G-gwenchana??" he stuttered.

I snapped back to reality, remembering the intial reason I was even at the Train station. I lifted my head, seeing the the doors of the train opening, people filing out and then filing in. Without further ado, I quickly got back up on my feet, slipping between the closing doors of the train, succesfully getting aboard, completely ignoring his remark.  I heard his voice again, this time a bit louder.

"G-gwencha--"

And the doors closed. I looked out the window of the train, as the guy stood on the platform, his arm extended towards now moving train, with a confused expression on his face.

Huh. Maybe I should've replied.

 

Besides the incident at the train station, today seemed like apretty lucky day.  I was able to catch the bus getting to the station, catch the train, and was also able to catch the shuttle bus to the amusement park.  But unfortunately, that wasn't enough.  I glanced at my cellphone for the time, sadly realizing that I was already 10 min. late--- and the shuttle bus is bound to take at least another... 12 minutes :/  Hopefully Suzy and Fei won't mind..... :D?

As the bus finally reached the amusement park, I paid for my entrance fee and emerged into shoved through the crowd of people who were in the park.  Boy, did Suzy and Fei pick the right day to come.  FOR THEM. I'm not too excited about it, but ANYWAYS.  Everywhere you looked there were people, parents with their kids, a bunch of pubescent 13 year olds, and also, alot of high school teenagers. ALOT. Everywhere you looked, their would be a crowd of guys hanging around, while a bit to the left of them their would be another hoard of them approaching.

"Min Ah!! Over here!" I heard someone scream my name.  I turned a full 360 degrees, looked to my left, then the right of my left of my right, and saw the two of them sitting on a bench.

I squeezed past the crowd of sweaty people (ew.) and made my way towards them.

"Yah! What took you so long?" Fei interrogated.

"I woke up late," I replied simply.

Suzy gasped. "How could you wake up late on such a special day like this??"

I raised an eyebrow. "What's so special about today?"

"Don't you see??" Fei started, clasping her hands together," look at all the cu--"

Suzy suddenly flashed a quick glance at me, and clasped her hand over Fei's mouth.

"Aha,..haha..ha...Fei was saying...look at all the c..cute...kids!" Suzy lied.

Puahahaha.  Suzy is so silly.  I already know the main reason they're here anyway, no need to try and hide it.  But, I realized that this day would probably not get anymore interesting, and decided to play along.

"Are you guys pedos?" I teased.

"A-ANI....!" both Suzy and Fei blurted, as Suzy removed her hand off of Fei's face.

Hehe. That was amusing. But I guess only I would have found that amusing.

 

The rest of the day consisted of strolling from bench to bench, as Suzy and Fei scanned the crowd for eyecandy.  I simply followed them, and was not amused. And I'm at an AMUSEMENT park.  How ironic.

I sat on the bench, my head on my fists, my elbows on my knees, bored as hell.  Suddenly,  I heard a loud sigh from beside me.  Strange.  Did Suzy and Fei not find any eyecandy they liked? Even though I wasn't paying alot of attention, if I say so myself, there were a few nice fews in the crowd, so why were they sighing?  Confused, I turned to look at them, to find their eyes not set on the crowds in front of them, but on me.  Surprised by this, I leaned a bit away from them.

"Bwoh..?"

They sighed again.

"What is it?" I repeated.

They started looking me up and down, from head to toe, and sighed again, but this time with a smile on their faces. 

...Okay. Strange.

"How can you look so pretty in such normal clothes?" they said, Suzy patting my head and Fei my hair.

Was that why they were sighing? With that, I broke out into a laugh.  They leaned back in surprise, and stared at me curiously. I wiped the tear at my eye, and caught my breath.

"Are you here to check out me or the guys?" I chuckled, my stomach a bit tight from laughing so much.

In unison, they both gasped, as they looked away in embarassement, their cheeks becoming red.

"You knew all along?" pouted Suzy, poking her two index fingers together.

"Durr....did you think I would actually believe your  'quality bonding time' excuse?" I teased.

"Well..."she trailed off.

Keke. How cute (no homo).  I patted both of them on the head. "I'm going to get a drink, so don't ditch me and migrate to another bench while I'm away.  Have fun."

With that, I turned around and went to search for the nearest refreshment stand.  Once I found one, I decided to order a lemonade, cuz daaamn it was hot out here x_x  Fortunately, the order didn't take long,or else I would have fainted from heat , and on top of that, DANG THIS LEMONADE WAS GOOD~

I started to walk back to the bench to check if Suzy and Fei were still there, and didn't ditch me after seeing maybe a hoard of top quality eye candy and deciding to stalk them (LOL JK.........).  When I turned the corner, I collided with something hard, knocking my precious lemonade out of my hand.  NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...............

I was paying too much attention to my lemonade that I barely even noticed that I was falling as well, until I felt the stinging pain in my hand as it scraped against the rocky concrete.

WHO IN THE WORLD??? THEY GONNA PAY.

FOR MY LEMONADE.

I watched as is splashed onto the concrete, splattering a bit onto myself and the person I bumped into.

"G-gwenchana?" said a familiar voice.

I looked up, my eyes widening at the person in front of my eyes. His expression reflected the surprise in mine, his eyes wide like when I saw him at the Train station.

"Y-YOU?!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whats up amigos XD  How was the chap?  Sorry that this chap had no JinxMin conversation....well....in a way it did....ahahaha...if you understand what I'm saying ;]

THANK YOUU NEW SUBBIESS:

♥ chocokat12                         ♥ SoshiBang_4EVER

♥ parallelines                         ♥ KaMiMi

♥ iloveyouashley2011             ♥ daniel-boo

♥ anyle06                              ♥SOOfyn-

♥ nuramniS

And once again, thank you to ALL of my subscribers! I would really like to thank each and one of you personally, so I will try (once I get the time) to do so :3

If you haven't already....................please subscribe and comment! :D 

 

and Idk what other threats I should use to make you subscribe (LOL JK)  so. ...IF YOU SUBSCRIBE, I'LL LOVE YOU.....

rofl that sounds more like a threat for people not to subscribe than anything else ahahaha >->;