Guess who?

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap.12

Nobody's POV-:

"Y-yah..."Suzy whispered to Fei, not taking her eyes off of MinAh,"did something...happen to her?"

In front of the two friends, Min Ah was strangely giddy, smiling like a fool with her head rested in her palms.  Suzy and Fei looked at each other, a shiver going down their spine.

"Y-you ask her...."Fei replied in a voice even queiter than Suzy's whisper, if that was even possible. 

"Me??" Suzy mouthed as Fei pushed her closer to MinAh, causing her to slightly bump into MinAh's elbow.

"Oh, Anyeong Suzy," she chimed.

"Oh...An..yeong..............." Suzy choked out.  She could've sworn that flowers appeared all around MinAh when she said that.

MinAh started to hum a tune, which both Fei and Suzy recognized instantly.  Not long after she started humming, she broke out into fangirl laughter and buried her head in her arms, causing the two friends to slide back in question.

"Is...anything wrong...?" Suzy asked cautiously.

"Hm?" MinAh replied instantly, raising her head so fast is made Suzy and Fei jump in their seats.

They exchanged worried glances, then continued to stare at MinAh. 

"Are you sure you're not sick?" Fei asked, placing her hand on her forehead.

MinAh sighed, giggled, and gently took Fei's hand off her forehead and held them in her hands.

"I'm fine," sighed MinAh, gazing at a spot on the cieling.

"Yah, MinAh, are you not telling us something?" stated Suzy, determined to find out what was going on with her friend.

"Do you want me to tell you something?" MinAh perked up, provoking yet another worried glance between Fei and Suzy.  MinAh was not aware of the tension between them, and sighed, followed by another wide smile.  "He sang for me...." MinAh trailed off.

Fei and Suzy exchanged another glance; this time not of worry but surprise. "Bwoh??" they said in unison.

MinAh scooted a little closer to her two friends who had gradually moved away from the start of their conversation.

"You know the guy that I told you about before?"

"The one you bumped into at the amusement park and who is coincidentally the person you're tutoring?" Fei asked enthusiastically, which always happened when their was an attractive guy brought to the conversation.

"Ani," MinAh said, playfully slapping Fei's hand,"the person I'm talking to online."

"Tch," scoffed Suzy,"him again?"

Whenever MinAh talked about guys, which was seldom, VERY. seldom, it was either  about how the guys in their classes were immature jerks, or it was about this wonderful guy that she was talking to over the internet.

"Yah! What do you mean by that?" MinAh pouted, but shrugged it off and continued. "Anyways, last night... (pauses and smiles)...he..." and she broke out in a fit of giggles, tapping her feet estatically against the tiled floor.

This was definitely different that what Fei and Suzy had been used to, since MinAh had never been so excited because of a guy before.

"He what?" Fei urged on, as she was always excited about girl talk (which was very rare when it was with MinAh),

"He sang for me.." MinAh squeaked out, biting her lip to prevent her from bursting out laughing again.

"Bwoh?!!?" Fei and Suzy gasped.

"So you finally heard his voice? Was it nice? Did he sing good?" Fei bombarded her with questions.

"Yea..." MinAh sighed, once again resting her head in her palms.

"What did he sing?" asked Suzy, who was slightly more curious than before and leaned closer to MinAh.

"Only One by B1A4."

"Ah~no wonder you were humming it earlier on," teased Fei, pushing her shoulder lightly.

"So did you see how he looks?" Suzy asked.

"Ani, we just heard each other's voice," replied MinAh, earning nods from her two friends.

"But the strange thing is..." MinAh started, a puzzling expression appearing on her face,"his voice sounded really familiar."

"Jinja?!!" Fei gasped, grabbing hold of MinAh's hand. "Maybe you know him in person!!"

This idea was unbelievable to MinAh.  If she did know him in person, why wouldn't he have told her who he was all this time? She poked Fei's forehead back playfully.

"Yah, I think you've been watching too many dramas.  These coincidences don't happen in real life."

 

MinAh POV:

When the last bell of the day dismissed us from the excrutiatingly(?) boring math class that also signalled the end of the day, I couldn't help but think of what Fei had said.  Maybe I do know Jin in person....but if I do, why won't he tell me who he is?  I scratched my head in confusion as I started on my walk home.  

"Would you like to try our new lemon squares?  Its one of our new pastries at Bliss Café!" I turned around, and was greeted by a girl with a maid dress on, carrying a tray of what was supposedely lemon squares.

"Ani, I'm fine, thanks anywa--"  .....Bliss Café? Isn't this the café where he manager wanted to hire me?  I guess she did hire some waitresses instead of just waiters, and their business seemed to be doing pretty well now.  I thought of the condition at of our family; where umma had just lost her job, and we would have no income unless someone in the household found a job.  It was be cruel of me to expect umma to find another job again, and even if she did do handwork at home and sell it, it would bring in barely enough income to scrape by.  "Actually, can I sit down in the café for a while?" I asked the waitress.

"Of course! The café is right in that corner over there!" she gestured.

"Kamsahmnida," I bowed, and quickly shuffled my way to the café.

As I pushed open the glass door, the jingle of the wind chime welcomed me into the café.

"Anyeonghaseyo please take a sea---OMO!!" said a short, round-ish lady infront of me.

"Anyeonghaseyo." I bowed.

Inexpectantly, her two chubby hands pressed against my cheeks and turned my face side to side.

"Uh...."

"What are you doing here, sweetie?" the manager said, pulling me into an uncomfortable embrace.  I slightly pushed her away, not because I had something against her, but rather because I would have lost my air circulation if she had hugged me for any longer.

"Well...I was wondering.."

"Just spit it out~ I won't hurt you!" she laughed, giving me an powerful pat on the back, which caused me to almost fall over.

"I was wondering if...well, if you still want to hire a waitress," I said sheepishly.

"Oh!OMO! You want to work here?" she said, grabbing hold of my two shoulders. "Of course you can work here! You're always welcome!"  She pulled me into another strangling hug, making me lose my balance from another sudden embrace.

"When do you want to start working?" she asked excitedly.

"Don't I need an interview or something?" I asked

"Ani, ani! I know how well you can work, remember?" she replied, giving me another bone-shattering pat on the back.

"Oh. Right," I said, remembering the embarassing day I had encountered Sulli, Krystal, and worst of all, HyunAh.  I looked back at the manager, who was looking back at me with beady eyes.

"So?" she said.

"O-oh," I stuttered, remembering her initial question," I can work anytime...the more the better."

She dragged me  behind the counter and we started to decide my schedule.  I would have no problem working after school, since I passed the café on my way home anyways.

"Here, take it," she said, shoving a piece of paper, which I assumed was my schedule, into my hand.  I personally didn't care when I had to work, since I was basically free outside of school.

"Kamsahamnida," I bowed, and walked back home with the schedule in my hand.

- - -athome- - - - - -

So.  Guess what? I'm working the same time Jinyoung works.

I guess its not bad, since I have to tutor him afterwards anyways. I looked over the rest of my schedule, taking a mental image of it so I didn't need to carry it around. No way am I taking the risk of bringing my schedule to school and potentially having people find it and know where I work. NO WAY.

 

*you have signed online*

Jin.star♪ says (5:52)

Helloooooo Min :D

 

My heart started to beat faster, remembering his sweet voice and the song he sang....for me....'AISH just hurry up and reply, MinAh!' I scolded myself, and began typing.

 

Min.min. says (5:53)

Anyeong :3

Jin.star♪ says (5:53)

You're late!

Min.min. says (5:53)

Eh?

Jin.star♪ says (5:53)

You signed on later that usual today.

Min.min. says (5:54)

Oh. Right. I had to go somewhere after school XD

....Which reminds me.

Jin.star♪ says (5:54)

?

Min.min. says (5:54)

You remember when you sang for me?

Jin.star♪ says (5:54)

How could I not?;D

Min.min. says (5:55)

Well, you sounded really familiar.

Jin.star♪ says (5:57)

....oh really now? ;]

 

Hm. That took him long to reply.

 

Min.min. says (5:57)

 Yeah. REALLY familiar. Do I ...know you?

Jin.star♪ says (5:58)

Of course you do.  I'm Jin!

Min.min. says (5:58)

That's not what I meant. :x Do I know you...in person? > <

Jin.star♪ says (5:58)

I don't know. Do you think that's possible?

 

 Just like when Fei had first gave me the idea that perhaps I did know Jin in person, I thought it was highly unlikely.  I mean, why wouldn't this person tell me who he was if he does know me?? A small crease formed between my eyebrows.

Min.min. says (5:58)

I think its highly unlikely.

Jin.star♪ says (5:58)

Oh.

Min.min. says (5:59)

I mean, if I did know you in person...you should know me in person too.

Jin.star♪ says (5:59)

Hm.

Min.min. says (5:59)

And if you know me in person, why don't you tell me who you are?

Jin.star♪ says (6:01)

Cuz its fun :D

Min.min. says (6:01)

What? O^O

Jin.star♪ says (6:02)

Think harder. Do I sound like anyone you know?

Min.min. says (6:03)

I don't know! Nothing rings a bell. I just know you sound extremely familiar ;^;

Jin.star♪ says (6:03)

Ouch. ): You suuuure don't know?

Min.min. says (6:03)

Yeah > <

Jin.star♪ says (6:04)

I guess I didn't make enough of an impression to you in real life if you don't know )':

Min.min. says (6:04)

Sorry :I Why don't you just tell me who you are?

Jin.star♪ says (6:04)

Cuz its fun :DD

Just guess! 

 

I racked my brain for the people I knew. Was it one of my relatives? Aish, that'd be creepy if it was. But would it? I know that my cousins can be preeetty creepy sometimes.

...And to think I was only talking my cousin the whole time.

Min.min. says (6:05)

Are you one of my cousins? >->

Jin.star♪ says (6:05)

What?? No! QAQ

 

Relief washed over me.  Well, now I know that it isn't one of my creepy cousins.

Min.min. says (6:05)

....You're not part of my family, right?.....

Jin.star♪ says (6:05)

Noooo TT^TT How do you not recognize mt voice??

Min.min. says (6:06)

I'm sorry! > < Just tell meeeee..........

Jin.star♪ says (6:06)

No. Keep guessing.

Min.min. says (6:07)

Fine. Do you go to my school? 

Jin.star♪ says (6:07)

Uh...no.. 

Min.min. says (6:07)

Do you even live in Seoul???

 

I should at least ask him that, since it would narrow down whether he is one of the people I know in Seoul, or one of the people who has moved away or somehting like that.

 

Jin.star♪ says (6:07)

Well, you got one right...finally... 

Min.min. says (6:07)

Where do you live?

Jin.star♪ says (6:07)

Woah woah woah...do you think I'd tell you that?

Min.min. says (6:07)

Well, since I know you in person and I'm pretty sure I'm not friends with any internet pedos--yes.

Jin.star♪ says (6:08)

....I'm not telling. It'd be too obvious :D

Min.min. says (6:08)

AISH. You're annoying.....

Jin.star♪ says (6:08)

 I'll give you a hint...I go to a highschool that starts with an...."S"

Min.min. says (6:08)

Cuz that helps alot =0= There are so many highschools that start with an S! I even go to one that starts with an S!

Jin.star♪ says (6:08)

What school do you go to?

Min.min. says (6:08)

Shouldn't you know? >->

Jin.star♪ says (6:08)

You never told me... O.O

Min.min. says (6:08)

Oh.

Well why do you want to know?

Jin.star♪ says (6:09)

Just curious :D

Min.min. says (6:09)

....I'll tell you if you tell me >:D

Jin.star♪ says (6:09)

....fine. I go to Seoul Highschool.

Min.min. says (6:09)

Woah. That's one of the most prestigious schools in the public school system in Korea :x

Jin.star♪ says (6:09)

Meh. Now tell me what school you go to :D

Min.min. says (6:10)

I go to Suji High School 0x0

Jin.star♪ says (6:10)

Huh. For smart people ;P

Min.min. says (6:10)

That's strange. I don't know anyone who goes to Seoul Highschool though ._.

Jin.star♪ says (6:11)

Hehe. With the exception of me XD

Min.min. says (6:11)

....You're not lying, right?

Jin.star♪ says (6:11)

Of course not!! Why do you think I would lie? I'm hurt )':

Min.min. says (6:11)

Just tell me who you are thennnnnnn >:

Jin.star♪ says (6:12) -sigh- Think again.  I have to go now. Bye MinAh (;

Min.min. says (6:11)

NO wait!!

*Jin.star♪ has signed out*

 

...This is scary how he knows my real name, and I don't even know who the hell he is.  GAH this is annoying me. I threw myself onto my bed, screaming out in frustration into my pillow to muffle the sound. I beat my fists against my matress like an immature kid throwing a temper tantrum, 'cause right now, I'm really, really am starting to worry.  Who is this kid? How does he know my name and I don't know his? Is he actually a creepy stalker lurking on the internet? No matter what, I had to find out who this was, no matter what.  I buried my face even deeper into my pillow, giving my bed one last infuriated punch.  With that, something hit the floor with a thud.  I hoisted myself onto my elbows to see what I dropped, hoping it wasn't something that would easily break.  There on the ground lay the headphones Jinyoung had given me as a presen--

...Jinyoung.

HIM.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hehehehe...she found out :D  Originally, I was going to have her find out later in the story, but  by reading the comments, I noticed alot of you guys wanted her to know it was Jinyoung.  Hope it didn't seem to rushed. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME DDD: My sincere apologies ):  I should make my comments shorter...this green section seems to be longer than my actual story LOL

Thanks for my recent subscribers:

☼  Jojochicky    ☼ Sun_YuRi       ☼ jelly143      ☼lolz3r                           ☼ Queen930916

☼ taepout          ☼ Gdragonkwonjiyoung           ☼ Eejah_sub4zist        ☼ Han_Hyun_Jung

and lots of love to all my subscribers!!

If you haven't already, please subscribe, comment, reccomend. Heck, like it on fb, share it on twitter, blog it on tumblr LOL :3  (I just noticed you could do that XD...shuddup I'm slow x.x) Anyways,Have a great day guys! Since exams are over, I'll probably update more that once every week/2weeks :DD Excited? Me too ^ ^

 

 

So. I like the colour yellow, since it makes me happy.  Reminds me of summer :D  Once again, sorry I haven't scanned the picture of Gongchan...i don't think you even want to see it since its so ugry ): lolol  Please continue to support this ff!This time I will give you.....rice. LOL