Deception

Return to me

 

Minho and Sulli embraced the news of a baby was a mixture of both emotions.
 
"I .. I could touch the baby ...? "Sulli laughed and stared.
 
"Minho, even is small, but if you want .." minho smiled and touched sulli's stomach was not even really feel anything, but the thrill of playing the abdonmen sulli was more important.
 
"Minho, I have to talk to my father" Minho took it out of hand, and knelt before her.
 
"Ssul, are the love of my life, I want to share the best memories that we create, that your father will be disappointed, but will assume the facts" watched sulli not understand the words he was saying minho.
 
"Ssul you marry me?" Sulli's eyes widened as plate, never thought that I could ask minho then marriage.
 
Sulli was silent, I could not say words to express what I felt, the tears flowed on his face, all he could do is nod, minho hug and both stayed all afternoon in the department of Minho.
 
Jonghyun noticed that something strange was happening to krystal looked very distracted, after having accompanied at the time sulli krystal pregnancy went looking for Jonghyun.
 
"Krystal're okay"
 
"¿Eh?"
 
"You look distracted" krystal felt anxious.
 
 
Several days later.
 
 
Sulli has been several days in the department of minho, they have been planning several things for the future. At night they would meet sulli's father, she had called her father to talk and let him know the news.
 
Sulli's father was a mature and noble, but in turn had character, I always try to raise sulli with many values, and that's what I feared sulli, the arrival of a child out of wedlock to his father would be a great news.
 
Both were nervous and were fixed to the restaurant where they would meet with Mr Choi.
 
"Ssul, quiet everything will be alright"
 
"yes" sulli felt quite nervous, did not know how to start the conversation with his father and would take the news.
 
When both reached the restaurant Mr Choi was already there, sulli came with minho hand, both greeted Mr Choi.
 
"Ssul, daughter, as you state, I called the house several days but no one has answered" sulli just smiled and explained that perhaps have not felt the phone.
 
Mr choi minho stared at, and also to turn minho stared at him, sulli noticed that the atmosphere was weird.
The three asked some things to eat while waiting sulli started talking.
 
"Father, my boyfriend is Minho"
 
"I see .."
 
"Good .. I ... I ... call you because I needed to tell you something "
 
Mr Choi did not say any words.
 
"I'm getting married" Mr. Choi's eyes widened, her young daughter would marry, not even knew his son, his daughter had not told him she had a boyfriend, the news took him by surprise.
 
Minho then began to speak.
 
"Mr. Choi, I love your daughter, and I hope you can give us his blessing, I promise you never ..." Minho's words were interrupted by Mr. Choi.
 
"Tell me the truth" and sulli minho looked, was the truth about marriage but was half, missing pregnancy.
 
"Father, you really want to get married"
 
"Ssul, I'm not stupid, 5 months ago with Jonghyun has come to Korea, you have a boyfriend and you want to marry" was really all it looked suspicious.
 
"Father, I ... I.. I do not want you to hate me, but I'm pregnant "
 
The face of Mr Choi said nothing, just looked at them, if you wanted to see the reaction of the father of one could conclude that Sulli did not express anything.
 
"Ssul, I'm disappointed" Mr Choi stood from the table and left.
 
Minho could not say anything, Mr Choi's reaction was understandable, it was his only daughter who was expecting a baby, was just 21 years old.
 
Sulli could not stand the pain and began to mourn, Minho hugged her and tried to calm her.
 
 
 
Spoiler.
 
"Yuri has become"
 
"Sulli, you will return to France"
 
"I want minho separate yourself"
 
"Never separate myself from you"