Day 5 - Photoshoot

It's Just For Show

Seohyun's POV

 

*Flash* *Flash* *Flash*

 

Cameras flashed across the entire photo studio as Infinite modeled for the cameras for their next next album after Man in Love, in which they would not disclose the information to me.

However, I honestly didn’t mind. It was amazing that I got some insight into how the celebrity world works. So much attention, always so busy with schedules, rehearsals, concerts, performances, photoshoots, and more.

Manager oppa was really nice in allowing me to observe the shoot with the boys. He stood next to me while the individual Infinite members were taking their solo shots.

Sunggyu oppa was first to be done as he took a seat on the couch beside me. He called me over to sit with him, but I politely refused as I was waiting for L oppa’s solo shots.

 

“Aish. You like him that much? I’m jealous.” I heard him emphasize before I turned and stuck my tongue out.

 

He chuckled before he got up to stand next to me, and we just started simple conversation while waiting.

Soon after, the other members were done except the three youngest, and they raced over to me to start conversation.

 

“Hey, missed us? Because we certainly missed you, sister-in-law” Woohyun oppa winked before I stifled a small laugh.

“Oppa-dul, stop it!” I managed to chuckle before I stuck my tongue out to hide slightly pink cheeks.

“Aww, look what you did! Our little sister-in-law is blushing!” Sunggyu oppa joked as he poked my cheek with his index finger.

The teasing kept going until it was finally L oppa’s and Sungjong’s solo shoot.

 

There was so much detail put into photography. The angle, the lighting, the background, the subject. The photographer asked for a serious expression, in which L oppa expressed.

 

“Perfect” I heard the photographer state. “Now, show that signature smirk.”

 

With that, he looked over in my direction, and saw me silently fan girlling in the inside and smirked, which made me look away.

Flashes went about to catch that smirk of his. Afterwards, he was instructed to present his heart-melting smile.

I stuck my tongue out to hide the fact that I was secretly fangirlling and he just laughed, in which flashes followed soon after.

 

“This is genius! Perfect! Pure genuine laughs and smiles!” The photographer seemed to be “fan-girling” at his own pictures taken more than I was at the actual figure.

 

Sungjong was finished with his shoot and came over with something in his hands while L oppa went back to the dressing room.

 

“Noona, manager hyung told me to give this to you and there’s a room over there,” Sungjong pointed to a dressing room before he continued, “and he wants you to change into it.”

 

I looked at the thing he handed over, which was some change of clothes. Before I could even look at the outfit, Sungyeol pushed me towards the dressing room, which almost made me fall forward.

 

I glared at the Infinite members, who smiled sheepishly before I entered the room and held the clothes with both hands in front of me to see what I was supposed to wear. It was a white oversized poncho/shirt with a thick black stripe followed by some horizontal red stripes.

 

I just wear this???

 

I looked at the other items of clothing to find a white spaghetti strap shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and a small, red accessory bag that complemented the oversized shirt.

 

Wondering what this was all for, I took off my shirt and progressed to wearing the spaghetti strap, which fit perfectly, followed by the oversized shirt. The shirt went down to my upper thighs, which hid my shorts, making it look like I wasn’t wearing anything underneath.  

 

I sighed before I changed into the jeans, and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked okay.

 

Suddenly, there was a knock before Hoya oppa’s voice was heard, “Hey, sis, are you done? They need you.”

 

Who’s they?

 

I thought before I answered, “Just a second.” I looked at the mirror one last time before I opened the door. Everyone looked over upon hearing the door creak open and smiled.

 

L oppa looked over to me standing awkwardly and he was wearing a shirt with similar design as mine and jeans. He smiled and walked over to grab my hand.

 

“Took you long enough.” He smirked before we stood in front of a background that looked like the interior of a really nice mall.

 

I was still kind of confused until my mind caught on and my eyes widened.

 

“Alright, agashii, show us your best smile and lean your head towards L’s shoulder.” The photographer interrupted.

I awkwardly did what he asked, and I could tell that he sensed my awkwardness.

 

“Please, miss, be more genuine. This month’s couple attire must be advertised with more feel.” He announced before he adjusted his camera.

 

I had never done a professional photo shoot, yet alone those kinds that you do with a bunch of friends. My heart raced as I had no idea what to do.

 

L oppa must of felt my nervousness and he landed his hand on my shoulder and bent down to whisper in my ear. “Don’t be nervous. It’s just like asking someone to take a picture for us. Be happy, be genuine. Don’t worry about how you look.”

 

After he said those words, I started to calm down a bit and took a deep breath, before the photographer commanded us to get into certain positions.

 

“Alright, once again, miss, head to his shoulders. L, lean a little to allow her head to lean on your shoulder. Arms linked and miss, please extend your other arm out a little bit.” The photographer asked and put the camera to his face. There was a pause before he put it back down and asked, “Agashii, can you bend your right leg…no my right, your left leg. Alright, now both of you smile.” He proceeded after I positioned the way he wanted and he counted, “1, 2, 3 –“ and there was a huge flash.

 

I thought I went blind as I blinked a couple times to get my vision back.

 

“Okay, now,” the photographer started, “agashii, have part of your back facing towards us and look over your shoulders. Make sure the red bag is showing. When looking over, your face should look as though someone had called your name and you’re turning over to see.” I tried to make that as genuine as possible which seemed to work as the photographer smiled and proceeded, “And L, hold her hand and turn to the side was well but not so much that you’re looking over your shoulder” He instructed and L oppa did as he was told, “Perfect, now bend that leg a little…OKAY! You, smile. 3, 2, 1-“

 

Another flash, after flash.

 

“Last one, now, L, bend down slightly. Hold her hand and with your other hand to your cheek. Show us some aegyo.” L oppa had his pouty face, which made me skip a beat, before I heard, “Agashii, you lean in to give L a kiss on the cheek.”

 

I froze at this, for it was somewhat awkward for me to do this. L noticed and the photographer must have noticed, too. “What? Afraid to give me a kiss? Come on, we’re a couple now. You’re my girlfriend. It’s okay, right?” He flashed a smile, reassuring me. I took a deep breath and that was the cue for the photographer to get his camera ready.

 

I tip-toed to reach his cheek, closed my eyes before I felt my lips touch his soft cheeks. A saw a flash, and another flash, and another, even with my eyes closed.

 

“And we’re done. Thank you everyone! You’ve all done a great job today. You guys can keep those on us.” The photographer noted, pointing at our attire, before he disappeared amongst the crew people.

 

The Infinite members ran over to us, Dongwoo oppa head-locked L oppa, while Sungjong exclaimed, “WAH! DAEBAK couple!”

 

“You guys looked good together,” Hoya oppa mentioned while the others nodded in approval. He handed L oppa the pictures that we had just taken

 

“Wow, we look awesome,” he smirked before he showed me the pictures, “Don’t you think so?”

 

I blushed slightly as I looked at the pictures. We really did look like a couple and it was cute. However, standing next to him, I felt inferior as I looked at the pictures.

 

As if he read my mind, L oppa covered the pictures in front of me with his hand, making me look up at him, “Don’t worry. You look perfect. See how cute you are??” He showed a little aegyo has he nudged my cheeks. I pouted before I let out a soft laugh.

 

“Alright, too much love,” Woohyun interrupted while showing a playful disgusted face, in which was followed by a smile.

 

“Yeah, let’s go eat guys! Dongseng, you must be starving right?” Hoya oppa asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

 

I nodded a bit before I felt the arm peel off of me to see L oppa remove the arm and replace it with his own.  Hoya oppa pouted at L oppa’s action before he trudged on defeated when L oppa playfully hissed, “Mine” before fully hugging me.

 

I blushed at this action while the other members jokingly whined due to the PDA. “Okay, let’s go eat before I lose my appetite and throw up.” Sungyeol oppa teased.

 

"Wait, oppa, shouldn't we change first?" I asked shyly as I knew that this would attract too many eyes. Not only was one girl surrounded by seven guys, who happen to be Infinite, but there was a couple within the group, which would definitely attract a lot of attention that I was not used to.

 

L oppa thought about it for a second while the others proceeded to exit and enter the van. "Nah, I like it. It shows that we're a couple" he refuted my request before smiling and linking my hand in his, guiding me out to the van. When we got on, we sat next to each other and it was quite a ride with all the Infinite members.


RAWR!

 

So, I wasn't planning on updating until I was done with my first round of midterms, BUT, THIS STORY GOT UPVOTED!!!! OMG! I'M SOOOO HAPPPYYY!!! THANK YOOUUUU! Aha, readers must think I'm crazy but you have no idea how ecstatic I was when I found my story had one vote!!! I felt like bouncing on walls!!!! XD

 

Sugenluv, you have made my day and my week! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

 

AND thank you to ALL my readers for the supporting comments and subscriptions! PLEASE continue for my appreciation never stops ^^ It's awesome to know that you guys really like it and it really motivates me :) Don't stop commenting and subscribing, if you haven't!

 

PLEASE AND THANK YOUUUU!! You guys are the BEST :D

 

--

Here is the picture of the couple attire. I know it's not a picture of L and Seohyun but just imagine it was! Similar poses with small changes here and there, right? I thought this outfit would be super cute on L and Seohyun XD 

[PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME AND CREDITS GO TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS]