Day 1 -Ask me out

It's Just For Show

 

The sun shone into my eyes, as I lied asleep in bed. I get one of the pillows to cover my face, just to gain a couple more minutes of sleep. However, before I knew it, it was time to get up.

 

naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, ou~?

naega neol geokjeonghae, ou~?

naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, ou~

 

I shut the alarm off and threw the pillow across the room. I didn’t want to get up to go to work.

Eventually, I pulled myself out of bed and dragged myself out to the bathroom. Grabbing my toothbrush and lazily spreading the toothpaste, I started to brush my teeth while the water ran for the shower.

 

My mornings were mundane.

 

Wake up.

Brush teeth.

Shower.

Blow-dry hair

Get dressed

Go to work.

 

That’s practically how my morning went every day of my life.

Once I got out of the shower, I changed into my black collared shirt and khaki pants. Then finally grabbed the green apron and left the building. I was late, of course, again.

I ran to the bus stop, waving frantically so that the bus driver would wait a couple more seconds until I get on the bus…and I made it.

 

Yay! AHA, mission success!

 

I had a mental picture of myself fist-pumping into the air.

 

I took a seat next to some, creepy guy in a hoodie jacket. I call him creepy because I couldn’t see his face and he seemed so glum next to me, which brought my own mood down, sitting next to someone who seemed depressed. Why I chose this seat out of all the others…I had no idea. Probably because I was rushing…yeah, we’ll go with that. Sounds like a good excuse.

 

I looked over to see that he was holding a bouquet of flowers. Did he get rejected or something? I guess that could explain his glumness…

 

Hehe, glum is a funny word…

 

I shook my head to stop digressing. When I realized that the next stop was my stop, I reached over him to pull on the yellow line to request for a stop. I got a quick glimpse of his face, but that was it. He seemed nervous…that’s all I could say, I guess. Once the bus stopped, I got up from my seat with my green apron in one hand, and stepped out of the bus.

 

“Kim Seohyun-sshi—“

 

I heard my name so I turned my head.

 

That creepy, depressed guy, in the oversized hoodie jacket, now un-hooded, revealed himself to be one really cute guy. Shyly smiling as he stepped out of the bus and walked over to where I was standing, he offered the bouquet of flowers to me.

 

“Hello…my name is Kim Myungsoo from Infinite. Would you be my girlfriend for seven days?”